It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombian Guerillas vs. Militia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Today i watched a program on Discovery Times about the de la Modela prison in Colombia. They showed the leaders of the two groups, the left-wing guerillas, and the right-wing militia, that control the prison. They showed the conditions of the prison but I was wondering if anyone has information about what the two groups each stand for and what their mission statement is. They didn't explain as much about the two opposing forces in the prison as much as they talked about the prison itself. I figure both groups must be against the government which is the third force if they are both in prison. But if they are locked in perpetual conflict with each other, what are they trying to accomplish against the government and why do they differ in their approach. Any info would help thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Playgrounddiary

I once loged on to a privete chat room by accident run by the left wing guerillas from columbia operating some tax scam out of italy.I beleive it was a cia front room to leave messages.It could have been run by the guerillas.I did not stay in there long enough to find out.

join