It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the NWO Conspiracies really that hard to accept?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now the NWO Conspiracy theory in general can be met with a lot of scorn or downplayed to seem irrelevant

The ideas of a group (or groups) of Elitists manoeuvring behind the scenes to install a fascist/communist/shackled society, starting within America and Europe, Eventually encompassing the Globe under 1.Government, 1.Monetary system, 1.Military, 1.Global police force etc.. All to be controlled and operated by a corporation, politician and international banker based hierarchy seems ludicrous to some and tall tales to others.

But the foundation for believability in such a conspiracy has already been set in history. Now you see it coming to fruition in a broader, all encompassing way with great care taken towards secrecy. So wake up and stop being blind to it. History has already shown you the capability of the powerful and just how far they will go to achieve their personal goals.

The Federal Reserves uprising -

In short, from 1907 - 1933 the more prominent banking family's began a plot to install themselves as financial dictators in America, enslaving the public and government to senseless, ever building debt. in 1907 JP. Morgan started a rumour that would eventually see a bill passed that would create the Federal Reserve known as the Federal Reserve Act, this was helped along by strong ties to the senator heading the investigation who also pushed for the bill to be implemented. And by financially backing Woodrow to be president and having him sign of on the bill. Afterwards they created several more instances through carefully constructed plans involving increased monetary supply and marginal loans which lead to serious financial collapse in 1920 and 1929 mirroring the mass of bankruptcy, repositions and such as in 1907. Louis McFadden was one of the most outspoken to this but his impeachment was never pushed through congress as he was poisoned before he had the chance.

In 1933 all gold was seized from the American public under the real threat of imprisonment, and the Gold standard abolished, removing the backing of gold from the dollar. As the printing of money escalated in America due to the war at this time, other countries began to withdraw their gold deposits until eventually America refused to return them, essentially robbing the public and their allies in broad daylight. Shortly after the president travelled to key oil exporting countries and offered protection in exchange for them using dollars as currency instead of gold. Once the major oil industries accepted the rest of the world had no choice but to follow. Thus the birth of the petro dollar.

The Fascist Business Plot -
In 1933 (The same time the Federal Reserve finalised its control of American wealth and the universal Petro-Dollar), group of wealthy businessmen that allegedly included the heads of Chase Bank, GM, Goodyear, Standard Oil, the DuPont family and Senator Prescott Bush tried to recruit Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler to lead a military coup against President FDR and install a fascist dictatorship in the United States. The same Prescott Bush who fathered one US President and grandfathered another one.

Smedley spilled the beans to a congressional committee in 1934. Everyone he accused of being a conspirator vehemently denied it, and none of them were brought up on criminal charges. Still, the House McCormack-Dickstein Committee did at least acknowledge the existence of the conspiracy, which ended up never getting past the initial planning stages.
Though many of the people who had allegedly backed the Business Plot also maintained financial ties with Nazi Germany up through America's entry into World War II.

Operation Ajax:

For years, Britain had a spiffy trade deal with Iran regarding their prodigious oil fields. The Anglo-Iranian Oil Company was basically a giant money machine for the Anglo half, while the Iranian half got shafted. That all changed in 1951 when Iran nationalized the AIOC and the Iranian parliament elected Mohammed Mossadegh as Prime Minister. Mossadegh was relatively secular, something that pissed of Iranian clerics, but he was also very nationalistic. When Britain tried to regain control of the AIOC, he gave them the finger. Tea was spilled, crumpets were dropped and monocles everywhere popped out in shock
You can guess what happened next. Jolly old England went to its ally, the United States, and convinced President Dwight D. Eisenhower to help overthrow the democratically elected leader of Iran and install a pro-West monarchy. Together the CIA and British intelligence services funneled guerrilla troops, anti-Mossadegh propaganda and tons of bribes into Iran.

How did that work out? In the short term? Great! The mostly ceremonial position of Shah (king) of Iran was restored to its former imperial glory, but this time as a puppet of the West. The White House and Tehran became BFFs, and as long as the US government overlooked the numerous human rights abuses happening in Iran, all was well.
Until 1979, that is, when a pissed off Iranian populace finally revolted and replaced the monarchy with an anti-West Islamic Republic. One messy hostage crisis later, and Iran and the US were no longer BFFs. But hey, at least the US learned a very important lesson about overthrowing the governments of unfriendly Middle Eastern countries.

Iran-Contra - www.encyclopedia.com... nsarchive.gwu.edu...

Please Wake up to the goings on of the world today. Stop trusting the Government like cattle being led to the slaughterhouse. Do you not see the corruption plaguing history? If you don't I am afraid your blind. A conspiracy is always crazy until proven true, then it becomes history and is forgotten. The great men of the past told you this was happening yet you laugh at people who seek it out today.

Sir Josian stamp - "If you want to remain slaves to bankers and pay for the costs of your own slavery let them continue to create money and control the nations credit"

Honourable Mentions - Franklin Cover-up; Project MKULTRA; The Tuskegee Experiment; Bohemian Grove conspiracy;
Honourable quotes - JFK, Roosevelt, Albert Einstein, Louis McFadden, Thomas Jefferson,
Quotes ; endtimesprophecyreport.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Regarding the title,

Nope, not for me

It's obviously real. They are blatant with their BS

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Take it away Sir George…

***Language Warning***

(If you can't take Carlins heat, stay out of his Kitchen.)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for the video enjoyed that.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Who would have thought a bunch of rich people would get together to expand their wealth and sieze control of everything they could ?
Thus promulgating their dominance over the generations?
Who could predict it could grow into an octopus that threatens freemen everywhere....?
My contention is that it CANNOT HELP BUT EXIST.....its a natural off shoot of the system....and who designed the system you ask?....Well the elites of course....

edit on 27-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think that it's hard to accept only because we have all been brainwashed on a massive scale.

We've all drank the Kool-aid at one point in our lives.

Add to that the peer pressure, the fear of being ridiculed, and the fear of going against herd mentality and it's game over for most.

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous ways. The Battle for Your Mind:
Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public

Like a quote says below: our CULT-ure is an elaborate psy-op.

Modern "culture" is a product of the Luciferian conspiracy against Christian Civilization.

www.henrymakow.com...

The good news is that modern culture, based on the premise there is no inherent purpose or positive design in human life, has been exposed as a long-term Illuminati psy-op designed to demoralize us. It will fail.

The Satanic Origin of Modern Cult-ure

...historians, educators and journalists collaborate by upholding a false reality and distracting us from the truth. Our world, our perception of the human experience, are shaped by an occult secret society. Our culture is an elaborate psy-op.

The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

POPULAR CULTURE = BRAINWASHING. "Popular culture" (music, TV, movies, books, fashion etc.) is NOT spontaneous but corporate controlled and manufactured. "Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

Bankers Are Behind The Counter Culture

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

WESTERN CULTURE BASED ON DENYING REALITY

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There are other power blocs...The White Ninjas perhaps..?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Add to that the peer pressure, the fear of being ridiculed, and the fear of going against herd mentality and it's game over for most.

That is a shame. Lucky I am one of the ones who could not give a s*** about peer pressure and ridicule, and the herd are mostly made up of idiots these days, I don't follow the brain dead its unwise. My herd has better people in it anyway, and we have a big sign saying no Bankers, No politicians and no government officals allowed.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

I think this is all just another part of a huge stealth agenda...

IE keeping the truth veiled by a facade of fear.

This is why every time someone talks about a conspiracy they are labeled a "nutter".

It's also why those who tell the truth are usually hated...

Seems to me that Orwell was right...

Calling truth hate is a VERY effective weapon.

The truth is "hate speech" only to those who have something to hide. ~ Michael Rivero

The man who tells the truth is universally disliked by every person because every person has an agenda and is hiding behind a fantasy which the truth penetrates like an arrow and leaves him stripped naked before the whole universe, and he does not like that." ~ Milton William Cooper

Ignorant people want to punish you for speaking the truth ~ Ghandi

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

But the foundation for believability in such a conspiracy has already been set in history. Now you see it coming to fruition in a broader, all encompassing way with great care taken towards secrecy. So wake up and stop being blind to it. History has already shown you the capability of the powerful and just how far they will go to achieve their personal goals.

If these elitist take great care to hide their plans how would any of the commoners know about such a conspiracy?
I don't deny that powerful interests work in the shadows to conceal their true intentions, the issue I have with this conspiracy is that you would have to believe that most if not all of these powerful elitists are working in tandem for the same goal. It just wouldn't be possible, all of these powerful groups,agencies and individuals have their own ambitious goals in mind for more control.

Do you really believe that SOME high ranking officials both in government and the financial sector are working alongside with other officials in say the Chinese government or the Russian government to usher in some NWO? Or does this conspiracy only apply to elite in countries in North America and Europe?

The reality of it is, there is no one conspiracy. It's just powerful interests all competing to gain more control, yes there maybe some overlap in shared interests but overall it's complete chaos. No one group or agency is in control.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

It is the public believe what the government tells them to believe. Christians believe what their churches tell them to believe. If your not a rich and/or powerful individual you must be a liar because those are the most and the only trustworthy people in our society.

World wide we are almost a lost cause. I used to think perhaps one huge slip up from the deceivers and the world would wake up and change could finally happen. Now though I am pretty sure no amount of corruption coming to light will ever convince the general public that they are being lied to and deceived on a mass scale.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

"The ideas of a group (or groups) of Elitists manoeuvring behind the scenes to install a fascist/communist/shackled society, starting within America and Europe, Eventually encompassing the Globe under"

The NWO which this thread is about is linked to American and European agents. Of course there are many powerful people at play in the world constantly conspiring to bring about personal goals and agendas but I am focusing on those closer to home for me.
The point is government doesn't work. It is a constant bed for corruption; Murder, theft, deceit, ownership, paedophilia, sex trafficking.... and because of the power we give them and their allies its on a bigger scale than any normal criminal gang could achieve. All it would take for change is for people to stop believing they need liars and self serving pr***s to tell them what to do and take ownership of their lives.

But the public will get what they have asked for. I may not live to see anything major but I hope I get to see all the cattle chipped and remotely enslaved. When this does happen though and enough people have accepted it, then it will be mandatory to get this chip otherwise you will be a system outcast, unable to pay for or be paid for anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Iran Contra was not a NWO scheme-That was just a proxy war scheme conjured up by the US just like the soviets used Cuba in the bay of pigs crisis.

It might surprise you but Einstein was in favor of a one world government but his words were misconstrued, and now some people are paranoid for all the wrong reasons. The real threat is wall street and those who gamble on it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
The reality of it is, there is no one conspiracy. It's just powerful interests all competing to gain more control, yes there maybe some overlap in shared interests but overall it's complete chaos. No one group or agency is in control.

Far too many very intelligent people all throughout history disagree...

John Kennedy, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Benjamin Disraeli, Charles Lindbergh, Fletcher Prouty, just to name a few.

Everyone of them were convinced that there is a very secretive group in control...

Never mind the fact that even those behind the facade have admitted many times what they are up to...

Beliefs such as yours are exactly why the charade has been able to go on for millennia without even so much as a blink of an eye.

There is far too much correlation going on for it to be otherwise.

“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” ~ George Santayana

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation).” ~ George Washington

George Washington's Warning About The Illuminati

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." ~ Eustace Mullins

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the fields of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." ~ Woodrow Wilson

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties…

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

No your missing the point. Not all of the listed conspiracies are NWO they just paint a picture of corruption and conspiracies that were proven to be true.

Basically I am saying look at what they have done, Now think about what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wish I could go back to sleep, being awake is depressing sometimes. In the grand scheme of things there is not really a whole lot any of us average folks can do. The only real weapon we have are our children who if raised and taught properly could turn this whole thing back around in a good way. We could raise them to infiltrate institutions with the goal of fixing them from the inside. Sadly though many of the adults raising those potential little beacons of hope have become too disillusioned themselves to see and understand what is really happening.

Too many people have an "oh well can't beat em might as well join em" attitude. Hell we can't even get some of your more evangelical types to understand the true teachings of the historical figure Jesus and ignore the more hate and fear filled passages of the Bible. I sometimes feel like I am the only living person in public and everyone else is robots just bustling around paying no attention to their surroundings.
edit on 27-2-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The problem I have with the whole "NWO" or "Illuminati" conspiracy is that I have been hearing about them for a very long time, and yet it seems they're still in the planning stage. I first heard about their plan for world domination way back when Reagen was elected, then Bush Sr. mentioned "New World Order" and everyone started talking more about it. I figure if Bush SR was elected 27 years ago and nothing has really changed, we might not have too much to worry about.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Also

I gave Einstein credit for the quote of his at the bottom of my posts. Einstein may have been for it but that is his business. I am following the lines of JFK, Benjamin Disraeli, George Carlin.. so on including many intelligent influential figures that spoke out against this rubbish.

But I disagree not that wall street is a threat but that it is the "real" threat. It isn't paranoia to reject the idea of elitists being in control of your lives, your freedoms, your speech, your rights, the law and those who are bound by it and those who are not. Fascism is never pretty.

To many people intelligent well thought of people have spoken out about the NWO and the problems it will bring. The list of these people throughout recent history is large, and most of them are people to be taken seriously.

I don't want paedophiles running my country and telling me what to do and believe

edit on 27-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
It might surprise you but Einstein was in favor of a one world government...

Of course he was, he was a fraud and a tool for the elite.

He was also a psychopathic plagiarist who stole the majority of his work.

Einstein was not an original thinker. In fact, Einstein was an habitual and psychopathic plagiarist.

ironlight.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

It is a timely thing and if you read my post about the fascism plot one of the bushes has already attempted a controlled state but they were thwarted due to an honest military man ratting them out. of course bush and his power hungry, influential and rich buddies denied it and no prosecution was brought against any of them despite the severity of the situation.

I think they over estimate just how awake the public are and that is one of the reasons that are slow to make big changes. I think they could do just about anything and get away with it these days.

To say nothing has changed though would be a big understatement.

edit on 27-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join