It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extra-Terrestrial Mind Control Found in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
India has seen a big increase in UFO activity in the past few days and weeks. Every other major country has received alien visitors but all have kept quiet about it for various political, military or social reasons. But in recent days there’s been excited talk that India would not hold back this information and would release it to the public. But now, there is apparently evidence that “hypno-programming is being applied in India’s Government officials and people of influence in a very sophisticated manner” and India's officials are apparently suddenly reluctant to release UFO information they have.

www.indiadaily.com...

I don’t know whether this is true or not but if it is, one can only wonder what kind of mind control is going on in the US and Europe.

One quote from the article in particular that hits home: “One thing that hypno-therapists say is that once someone is under mind control, their minds go into a quasi hybernation or sleeping state. They lose their ability to react fast enough to things happening in front of their eyes. In other words parts of the brain is busy in doing other things. During the recent Tsunami, all the Government infrastructure just refused to react for hours before all damage was complete. The politicians just failed to react. There can be no reason for that other than their brain (all of them) was sluggish.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
One quote from the article in particular that hits home: “One thing that hypno-therapists say is that once someone is under mind control, their minds go into a quasi hybernation or sleeping state. They lose their ability to react fast enough to things happening in front of their eyes. In other words parts of the brain is busy in doing other things. During the recent Tsunami, all the Government infrastructure just refused to react for hours before all damage was complete. The politicians just failed to react. There can be no reason for that other than their brain (all of them) was sluggish.”

In that case aliens must have hypnotized us since since the beginning of our time.

We've always been this sluggish.

Hell, Bush must be the most hypnotized of us all since he STILL hasnt realised he cant win in Iraq.

Somehow that makes sense though

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Scroll down a bit and take a look at the thread regarding India Daily, and it's validity...

So far, we're pretty much relegating it to the likes of The Weekly World News.... Indeed, at least THAT publication will actually name the people involved, etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I dont understand it.What would the Greys want with India.It has no real global importance interms of economy.It does have a powerful army but not to the point that its military effects the world.It has 200 missiles but then again I know adozen nations with more.Maby its just the fact that India is among the most populous nations,and will be the most populous in the next 20years.

It might not just be about the population itself.It could also be about the culture.I mean india has over 800 languages,and it has a long history of an empire many centuries ago.This probably might be what interests the greys to visit.Im not sure about mindcontrol.I mean 1billion people,under mindcontrol.Even for an advance species,a billion should still be alot.And we would of noticed it by now.There would have to be effects that we would beable to see.And by the way where did this whole greys and mindcontrol come into place?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A couple comments:

Re: the govt.'s inaction prior to the tsunami striking the east coast of India. First, they didn't have "hours" to react. There is no existing monitoring system for the Indian Ocean to foretell the possible occurence of a tsunami. Anyone who want to pursue this and further quanitfy it is more than welcome to do so through the USGS website.

That being said, the weight of govt. beaurocracy in India is second to none of any nation in the world -- even God files paperwork with the RBI. The Govt. of India at the civil level tends to act with the pace of a dead man.

As to blackSt33L's question re: what would they want with India... Well, to begin with, India is one of the newest members of the Nuclear Club, and the driving factor behind a SE Asian nuclear arms race involving themselves, Pakistan, and China. Now considering nuclear proliferation is the single greatest threat to the future of mankind, the tenous balance of control Mustaraf holds over his population (and the vital role of Pakistan in the War on Terror), and China's position as a strategic competitor to the US, the risk of conflagration and its consequences are one the world's single greatest threats to our collective future.

ISRO, India's NASA, has some grand plans regarding areospace projects in the near future.

Given the above, it seems rather reasonable that ET would initiate contact with India, especially given this seems to fit an established pattern as it pertains to modern ET/govt. contact theory.

Hope this helps...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I mean 1billion people,under mindcontrol.Even for an advance species,a billion should still be alot.

i heAR of a alien species so powerful that they can kill everything on earth with just one thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
I dont understand it.What would the Greys want with India.It has no real global importance interms of economy.It does have a powerful army but not to the point that its military effects the world.It has 200 missiles but then again I know adozen nations with more.Maby its just the fact that India is among the most populous nations,and will be the most populous in the next 20years.

I am not sure why I should be defending India. I guess, because your comments were so ignorant. As geopolitics is my turf, allow me to educate you.

No real global importance? It is the worlds largest, diverse and successful democracy. It has a $3.3 trillion economy, it's nearly the 3rd largest in the world(will overtake Japan in a few years) It is a regional superpower and a main power in Asia and now recognized as a major power in the world by many world leaders and political and strategic analysts. It is also the knowledge capitol of the world, with a population of technocrats of 200 million and a lot of software development and infotech is outsourced to it and it's own software industry is a multi-billion dollar powerhouse.

It boasts of the finest universities, institutes and colleges in Asia. Including a research lab recently established by MIT. Most of the fortune 500 companies are operating in India.

In addition it is a nuclear and space power and has it's own moon and mars programs. It is one of the most powerful nations in the world and a prospective superpower of the 21st century(according to analysts)

Finally, it harbors 1/6th of humanity and is also the spiritual capitol of the world. So it makes a lot of sense for aliens to engage India

www.talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Not that I buy into the above mind control theory, but just to add to India' relevance to a supposed ET, to the ill-informed, India is one of the few countries which the US government funds for stem cell research. As we all know this a touchy subject, but one that can make marvellous progress to life sciences. Of course if that is the case, ET, would be curious/concerned to say the least.

I recall it was a shock to the world medical fraternity when Indian companies were put on the US List of "Companies eligibile for US Federal Funding for Research on Human Embryonic Stem Cells".

Information on Eligibility Criteria for Federal Funding of Research on Human Embryonic Stem Cells

Country [India] Ahead in stem cell research

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well, I tend to disagree too.

You don't need Mind-Control for politicians (any politicians, not just Indian) to act lazily. Hell, You'd need some real Mind Control for them to be pro-active and helpful.

I'd be really surprised if the Indian Politicians did not act the way they did.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
[...It has a $3.3 trillion economy, it's nearly the 3rd largest in the world(will overtake Japan in a few years)... technocrats of 200 million and a lot of software development and infotech is outsourced to it and it's own software industry is a multi-billion dollar powerhouse.

It boasts of the finest universities, institutes and colleges in Asia. Including a research lab recently established by MIT. Most of the fortune 500 companies are operating in India....

and is also the spiritual capitol of the world. So it makes a lot of sense for aliens to engage India

www.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Indigo Child,

Just to keep it real:

Actually, India has the world's 12th largest economy (not "nearly the third"), with a GDP of nearly a half-trillion dollars and I will bet ANYONE $1,000 USD it does not break into the top five within the next five years (India's economy would have to triple for this to happen). With the re-election of the Congress Party, I'm afraid the days of fostering rapid growth in the IT sector may be over (while it will continue to grow, it will never reach the levels of growth encountered in the late 90's).

While the IIT is an incredibly difficult school to get in to (in India), nearly every educated Indian will tell you they would rather see their children go to MIT than IIT...
Not that their top schools are not good (or very good), but more often than not western universities are preferred over their Asian regional counterparts.

Also, while nearly every Fortune 500 company has either dedicated staff or dedicated development centers now located in India, it is worth noting that a) this is because this India is where all the engineers are, and b) this model itself is dynamic and in the process of shifting. Indian larbor inflation is little-by-little pricing (even off-site) labor out of the market. Infrastructure problems force companies to look elsewhere. Tax breaks, such as in the state of Karnataka, are about to expire, which will inevitably force a lot of these companies to look elsewhere. And lastly, a disproportionate amount of India's recent growth in the IT sector has been in the "drive-through" segment, i.e., call centers, BOP centers, etc.

Lastly, I will give big props to Hinduism, as it is far less dogmatic than Christianity or Islam. That being said, it to has become bastardized to a lessor degree than the aforementioned other religions... it gets treated like a business by too many of its practitioners, and it seems just as common for a Hindu as it is for a Christian or Muslim to get lost staring at the finger (instead of looking where it's pointing).

Now, having said all that, if you'll scroll up a 'lil, you'll see I came down on blackSt for the same ignorant comment as did you.

***Edited note: I re-read (and confirmed) a Washington Times referrence regarding adjusted GDP figures where India would rank as the 4th largest economy in the world. This number is adjusted based on the national debt carried by each respective nation, and essentially, India is debt free, but in and of itself, the numbers are *very* misleading. Read on:

-To keep this in perspective, it is worth noting that *just* General Electric has a greater combined capitalization than the entire Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE Sensex).

-Lastly, here's a link to the International Monetary Fund, which lists India as accounting for only 1.6% of the world's GDP (and only .94% of world trade) in 2003. www.imf.org...

[edit on 11-1-2005 by sdrumrunner]

top topics

join