It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio: Marco Bible Video ’Another Dirty Trick’ from Cruz Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Rubio: Marco Bible Video ’Another Dirty Trick’ from Cruz Campaign

The Cruz campaign released a doctored video purporting to show Rubio claiming “not many answers” were in the bible.

In the lobby of a Hampton Inn on Saturday, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) spotted Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)’s father and a campaign staffer eating breakfast with the Bible on the table.

“Got a good book there,” Rubio said to the staffer. “All the answers are in there. Especially in that one.”

The exchange was filmed and posted on an anonymous YouTube account and picked up on the Daily Pennsylvanian blog, purporting that Rubio said “not many answers” were in the book.

Cruz supposedly is now asking his campaign staffer to resign, but given the Cruz campaign's track record, I don't think we'll see the last of these types of dirty tricks.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Neither Cruz nor Rubio is ready for Primetime...

Both of these say anything to get elected assclowns deserve to lose.

I hope they destroy each other.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Cruz supposedly is now asking his campaign staffer to resign

Eh... Do you have a better source for this claim other than Donald Trump's Twitter account?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ted Cruz asked his national spokesman Rick Tyler to resign Monday, after he distributed a video that falsely depicted Marco Rubio dismissing the Bible.

CNN

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would have liked Rubio better is he did dismiss the Bible.

I want less religion in politics, not more.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Thank you. I do NOT trust Donald Trump's Twitter account.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It's funny Cruz paints himself as an outsider yet uses dirty trick after dirty trick of a cagey veteran insider. And to boot, he has the stindeens to supposedly ask Carson to step aside so he can have his supporters since most of Jeb's supporters are now going to Rubio since Jeb dropped out. (I heard this on Fox news, I'm trying to find a source). Needless to say, Carson is staying in the race, if nothing else than to screw Cruz after what Cruz did to Carson in Iowa.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's funny Cruz paints himself as an outsider yet uses dirty trick after dirty trick of a cagey veteran insider. And to boot, he has the stindeens to supposedly ask Carson to step aside so he can have his supporters since most of Jeb's supporters are now going to Rubio since Jeb dropped out. (I heard this on Fox news, I'm trying to find a source). Needless to say, Carson is staying in the race, if nothing else than to screw Cruz after what Cruz did to Carson in Iowa.

Yeah, that might have been his dirtiest trick of all - a Cruz staffer telling a caucus audience that Carson has dropped out of the race so go vote Cruz - and doing that right before Carson's mother was set to go on stage to support her son. Half that audience supporting Carson left before realizing they got hoodwinked by that lie.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Yeah, that might have been his dirtiest trick of all - a Cruz staffer telling a caucus audience that Carson has dropped out of the race so go vote Cruz - and doing that right before Carson's mother was set to go on stage to support her son. Half that audience supporting Carson left before realizing they got hoodwinked by that lie.

If they are in DC right now.

They are the problem.

top topics

join