It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary could wrap up nomination in next two weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Evidence of change has already come forward. Jeb dropped out exactly on schedule. Hilary is...well...doing her role as agreed to ending in a deal and indictment. Bernie is tagged to be the distraction and doing his part as well.

The real observations should be on China. They have plenty to do with the change of leadership, not only in the US, but worldwide. No, they are not taki g over the world.

We live in exciting times.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Do you always speak in riddles Nigma?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

"I don't want to see any reductions in women's rights or gay rights or anybody else's rights."

Does that include my gun rights and the freedom of others to practice and freely express their religious views? Just curious because you really seem to care about the rights of others.

I like guns.
What gun rights will democrats or hillary for that matter want to take away?

What? better background checks? Thats sounds reasonable, right?

No more assault weapons? That sounds reasonable too. I mean, do you actually think you are going to win against a militarized police force?

What gun rights are you specifically worried about loosing?

Also as to religious rights.
What rights are democrats trying to take away?

I see Cruz would like to take aways rights. The right to choose.

Democrats don't want to take away your right to choose to have a baby.

And this, if you have a store that sells to the public then you should be made to sell to all of the public.

If your religion doesn't allow you to sell wedding cakes to gays then you can always open a private wedding cake store that chooses its clientele as they wish.
But if its selling to the public, then it's selling to the public.

edit on 22-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It will be a travesty if she becomes the nominee. Not just for the Democrats, but for the USA and the world, too.

Hillary Clinton is a sociopath who simply cannot be trusted. Her track record isn't very great, and she is currently being investigated for crimes others would have been chucked in jail for already...

She says anything to get power, and that can be seen with her starting to talk the same talk Bernie does. She hasn't walked it though, and i'm surprised that minority voters favour Hillary when Bernie has a clear history of being involved in the civil rights movement.

I don't know how people can support her. Clearly, the media is pushing an agenda, but her advocates must be retarded to support someone as crazy and unelectable as Hillary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Evidence of change has already come forward. Jeb dropped out exactly on schedule. Hilary is...well...doing her role as agreed to ending in a deal and indictment. Bernie is tagged to be the distraction and doing his part as well.

The real observations should be on China. They have plenty to do with the change of leadership, not only in the US, but worldwide. No, they are not taki g over the world.

We live in exciting times.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, do you?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

"I don't want to see any reductions in women's rights or gay rights or anybody else's rights."

Does that include my gun rights and the freedom of others to practice and freely express their religious views? Just curious because you really seem to care about the rights of others.

No one has even suggested that we take away or reduce the right to bear arms or religious practices. Well, that's not true. The Right Wing would want to squash the rights of Muslims, but the Left has nothing to do with that.

But you know that no one is coming for your guns or religion. You're just being a drama queen.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So you do want to take away gun rights. Just wanted you to clarify and you've done so.

"No more assault weapons? That sounds reasonable too. I mean, do you actually think you are going to win against a militarized police force?" - Barf, at this point everyone with 1/2 a brain cell knows your real agenda.

"And this, if you have a store that sells to the public then you should be made to sell to all of the public."

-If you're saying things like "should be made" then you really don't understand the concepts of personal freedom. No one should be made to do anything they don't believe in. You're putting the rights and beliefs of one group above the rights and beliefs of another and calling it fair.

All in all I think you're in a little bit of denial about how far to the left you are.

I would be too if I were you, it's hard to accept you're sick but it's the first step to recovery.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He literally just said take away "assault rifles" how is that "Nobody wants to take your guns"

?????????

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

He literally just said take away "assault rifles" how is that "Nobody wants to take your guns"

?????????

Why do you need an assault riffle???

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

?????????

It's not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Myself and my Bernie fan friends will vote Trump if they push her on us.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She'll drag us all to hell with her.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Define "Assault Rifle".

See, the left doesn't want to take all the guns and the right doesn't want to ban all abortions.

The left will allow single shot breach loaded long rifles that are registered and kept with the authorities. The "owner" will be allowed to take out the gun for day time visits (not over night) and is restricted to three rounds of ammunition in his/her possession. A 30 day notice must be given to the authorities prior to the release of the firearm so that background checks can be completed.

The right will allow the termination of fetal material if it is shown that the material is not a viable human being and its continuation within the womb is a detriment to the mothers life. All tests and procedures must be complete prior to the fetal material entering the second trimester.

There is always room for compromise.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
It will be a travesty if she becomes the nominee. Not just for the Democrats, but for the USA and the world, too.

Hillary Clinton is a sociopath who simply cannot be trusted. Her track record isn't very great, and she is currently being investigated for crimes others would have been chucked in jail for already...

She says anything to get power, and that can be seen with her starting to talk the same talk Bernie does. She hasn't walked it though, and i'm surprised that minority voters favour Hillary when Bernie has a clear history of being involved in the civil rights movement.

I don't know how people can support her. Clearly, the media is pushing an agenda, but her advocates must be retarded to support someone as crazy and unelectable as Hillary Clinton.

Wow your first statement is quite dramatic.

Actually what do you know of her track record? No really. A list of her political failures would help your rhetoric.

I wish you guys would stop saying she under criminal investigation because she is not.
Clearly the media is pushing an agenda. I wonder what Foxes is?
And for someone whos unelectable she sure seems to be moving right along.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A list of her successes would be shorter I'm sure.

Especially the ones that only have positive impacts on a few people.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So you do want to take away gun rights. Just wanted you to clarify and you've done so.

"No more assault weapons? That sounds reasonable too. I mean, do you actually think you are going to win against a militarized police force?" - Barf, at this point everyone with 1/2 a brain cell knows your real agenda.

"And this, if you have a store that sells to the public then you should be made to sell to all of the public."

-If you're saying things like "should be made" then you really don't understand the concepts of personal freedom. No one should be made to do anything they don't believe in. You're putting the rights and beliefs of one group above the rights and beliefs of another and calling it fair.

All in all I think you're in a little bit of denial about how far to the left you are.

I would be too if I were you, it's hard to accept you're sick but it's the first step to recovery.

Are you serious? If so, I'm sorry to hear about your condition.
I think you are just upset about some things and letting your emotions take over.

To think we live in a world where someone walks into a public market and the owner says..
"Hey, we don't take kindly to folks like you..."

LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If disenfranchised Bernie supports are looking for a candidate that isn't being funded by Wall Street...they have to go Trump.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
a reply to: DBCowboy Myself and my Bernie fan friends will vote Trump if they push her on us.

I hope you're right. I'm a moderate supporter of Trump, I'm also a Moderate supporter of Sanders. Regardless of my policy disagreements with either of those two candidates, I think that EITHER ONE is a much needed pill for the US Political system to be forced to swallow.

My personal favorite choice is Ben Carson, but as I said I'd be happy with Trump or Sanders.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If disenfranchised Bernie supports are looking for a candidate that isn't being funded by Wall Street...they have to go Trump.

And this democratic nominating process goes against the Fox News narrative: that all democrats want free stuff. If that was the case, Sanders would be winning convincingly, not just making it close. I'm still holding my breath for Hillary to release her paid Wall Street transcripts.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: daaskapital

Wow your first statement is quite dramatic.

Not if she becomes President. I believe that if she secures the nomination, the USA would find itself in a dangerous situation. Especially so if that nomination allows her to successfully campaign for the title of President. She has shown a lack of judgement in the past, and she is currently being investigated by the FBI. She is unfit for the Democratic nomination, let alone Presidency.

Actually what do you know of her track record? No really. A list of her political failures would help your rhetoric.

Her stint as Secretary of State was less than stellar. She couldn't adapt to the Arab Spring, she pushed for intervention in Libya (ignoring recommendations by Pentagon officials), and wanted the same for Syria.

Her attempts at drafting healthcare legislation in the 90s failed.

She has some successes, but the above are just a few of her failures. That isn't counting other scandals like the White House Travel controversy or the Whitewater controversy.

I wish you guys would stop saying she under criminal investigation because she is not.

Let's be real. If it was a security official for the FBI or the CIA, they would have already been chucked in jail for breach of security. Hillary's actions regarding the server are currently being investigated, and charges could be laid.

Clearly the media is pushing an agenda. I wonder what Foxes is?

I said the media. Not CNN or MSNBC. Every media outlet has an agenda.

And for someone whos unelectable she sure seems to be moving right along.

She is now, with an opposing candidate unwilling to put her on the spot. She will face a serious challenge when she becomes the nominee.
edit on 22-2-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join