It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican/Illuminati/Freemasonry Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
People revealing what's going on with Freemasonry, the Illuminati, and the like only have pieces of a much larger puzzle.

Take a look at this site and check out the links. Especially an interview with one Eric Jon Phelps:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Jack Chick touches on this kind of thing, thanks to information from ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was brought up a devoute Chatholic until i reached my rebellious teens. Now i have many doubts about the catholic church. I feel it is the real work of the dark side in disguise. All the child sex abuse for a start. Religion causes war. Look at northan Ireland for example.

I also feel that that the church have taken away our rights to view the true scriptures. They only allow us to read what they want us to read. Alot of hidden paperwork such as ancient texts are kept locked up and hidden form society because they contain the truth of our origion that we are not from this earth and we have not evolved. We were created in a Lab.

If we found this out, the whole religion and control will fall apart along with politics which uslly equells money equel greed equells evil.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If this is true, I will not be suprised!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Are the Illuminati/Freemasons and the Vatican enemies?

Jordan Maxwell said in his video "Matrix of Power" that one of the reasons why JFK was killed was because he and his brothers were Roman Catholics, which threatened the Freemasons that ruled America with a Kennedy Roman Catholic Dynasty that would reign for 24 years. He says that the Vatican and the Masons are old enemies.

See here:

However, when you listen to David Icke, he seems to say that the Illuminati control the Freemasons and the Vatican.

Is there a contradiction here? Are all secret societies working together or are they at war with each other too?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007

Oh goody! A 7 1/2-year-languishing necro-thread.

1. Illuminati don't exist anymore
2. Illuminati ≠ Freemasons
3. It's more a case the Vatican has issues with Freemasonry rather than the other way around.

However, when you listen to David Icke, he seems to say....

You see, that's where you went sideways right there. Listening to David Icke is an express pass to WTF?

Is there a contradiction here? Are all secret societies working together or are they at war with each other too?

How about the choice from column "C"? None of the above?

HTH
Fitz

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

It is not the Freemasons who fear or hate the Vatican or its followers; it's the other way around. The Vatican hates us. There are many Catholics who are also Freemasons.

Freemasons don't "rule America."

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

It is not the Freemasons who fear or hate the Vatican or its followers; it's the other way around. The Vatican hates us. There are many Catholics who are also Freemasons.

1. There are Freemasons that fear/hate Catholics and vice versa. The Vatican has stated that Catholics can not be Freemasons because it is incompatible and borders on being a different religion. To claim Freemasonry to be purely secular is false.

2. Many Freemasons do help rule America though, and many are very "successful" people.

There is some evidence of the Illuminati infiltrating Freemasonry with intent to undermine it, if you believe what H2 says (I don't).

Regardless, the Illuminati might still exist. That does not mean it runs the Church or Masonry. We are certain the Illuminati does not run the world - we know who runs the world. If you want to call them the Illuminati go ahead but I see no connection to them and the Illuminati.

eta: Unlike the Church and Masonry, the group that runs the world is not open to the public. While they may be members of either, they do not run either. Do you know who runs the world?
edit on 4-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
I was brought up a devoute Chatholic until i reached my rebellious teens. Now i have many doubts about the catholic church. I feel it is the real work of the dark side in disguise. All the child sex abuse for a start. Religion causes war. Look at northan Ireland for example.

I also feel that that the church have taken away our rights to view the true scriptures. They only allow us to read what they want us to read. Alot of hidden paperwork such as ancient texts are kept locked up and hidden form society because they contain the truth of our origion that we are not from this earth and we have not evolved. We were created in a Lab.

If we found this out, the whole religion and control will fall apart along with politics which uslly equells money equel greed equells evil.

Your choice to believe as you do. I assure you you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

1. Freemasonry as a whole does hold any hatred towards the Catholic church. Sure, some individual members may hold some hatred. I know many Catholics who are Freemasons, but regardless, the Vatican's opinion doesn't define who we are. They can call us a "different religion", but that doesn't make it true.

2. So you're admonishing us for not being more involved in politics?

There is some evidence of the Illuminati infiltrating Freemasonry with intent to undermine it, if you believe what H2 says (I don't).

I do laugh at some of the documentaries I see on History Channel and H2.

A lot of people claim that the infiltration occurred at the 1872 Convent of Wilhelmsbad. This claim is made erroneously though as this convent was aimed at the Rite of Strict Observance and where the Rectified Scottish Rite really took off. In fact Knigge (representing the Bavarian Order) disagreed with what happened and left the convention.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

IDK, with what politics has become I can see why Masons would want to take a different approach. They are not the only ones waking up to that.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
prove the perfectibilists survived beyond 1785 with original source material that could be used as a footnote in a work of fiction

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

3. It's more a case the Vatican has issues with Freemasonry rather than the other way around.

You see, that's where you went sideways right there. Listening to David Icke is an express pass to WTF?

HTH
Fitz

You are assuming that the official version of things is fact. You forget that the Illuminati could have gone underground and pretended to be disbanded to ward off their enemies from tracking them down. You failed to consider that. Just because a cover story is designed to mislead you doesn't mean it must be true.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Then how do you explain all the Freemasonic symbolism all over Washington DC? There's even a book about it. It's indisputable. George Washington said in his letters that Freemasonry was taking over America and dividing the people from their government.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

George Washington said in his letters that Freemasonry was taking over America and dividing the people from their government.

Maybe you can quote that excerpt then.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

HTH
Fitz

You are assuming that the official version of things is fact. You forget that the Illuminati could have gone underground and pretended to be disbanded to ward off their enemies from tracking them down. You failed to consider that. Just because a cover story is designed to mislead you doesn't mean it must be true.

And on your verifiable proof of said hypothesis, I will wait with bated breath. And by "proof" I don't mean blank, unsupported assertion that individual-so-and-so or such-and-such-group is the "Illuminati; there's already reams and reams of such meaningless threads here already.

I'm waiting on the real deal: a conspiracy theorist that walks the walk and not just talks the talk.

Fitz

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Then how do you explain all the Freemasonic symbolism all over Washington DC? There's even a book about it. It's indisputable. George Washington said in his letters that Freemasonry was taking over America and dividing the people from their government.

Oh! Let me try!

Is it because George Washington was a Freemason and he helped build the ideals for Washington DC?

And I think you are thinking of the Illuminati. Washington was a little worried about them at the time since they tended to get things done in a quick manner, I don't think he wanted them poking around his new nation. But much to his delightment, they disbanded a short time later. And now only exist in the minds and underwear drawers of conspiracy theorists. Oh, and in Superbowl halftime shows of course.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by KSigMason

IDK, with what politics has become I can see why Masons would want to take a different approach. They are not the only ones waking up to that.

wait wait they are waking up to that right? rriiigghhtt??

Oh dear.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Oh! Let me try!

Is it because George Washington was a Freemason and he helped build the ideals for Washington DC?

And I think you are thinking of the Illuminati. Washington was a little worried about them at the time since they tended to get things done in a quick manner, I don't think he wanted them poking around his new nation. But much to his delightment, they disbanded a short time later. And now only exist in the minds and underwear drawers of conspiracy theorists. Oh, and in Superbowl halftime shows of course.

When have you had a look into the underwear drawers of conspiracy theorists?

I got my all seeing eye on you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I was told by the underpants gnomes. They are real. They are the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I was told by the underpants gnomes. They are real. They are the Illuminati.

Are These The Underpants Gnomes you're tuckin' bout.???

Six Pointed Head w/Seventh head...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join