It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? Not bloody likely!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The word used for Beast in Revelation is Gr. θηρίον. To an English speaking person that would be /terion/ where the /t/ in /terion/ is aspired, like t in tea. If you write Gr. θηρίον as it is spoken /terion/ only using the Hebrew alefbet, you get the Hebrew misnomer (read from right to left) ”תריונ“ which is not a real word in Hebrew, but it would sound exactly like Gr. θηρίον (Eng. Beast). And interestingly, the sum of the numerical values of these Hebrew letters תריונ is 666. Remove the last nun and you have Heb. תריו which is exactly how you'd write the number 616 in Hebrew in the time of st. John the Revelator and this format is still sometimes used for numbering years in the Hebrew calendar. Heb. ”תריו“ also sounds exactly like Gr. θηρίῳ /terio/ «Beast's» genitive of Gr. θηρίον.

Gr. θηρίον written with Hebrew letters:

ת = T = 400
ר = R = 200
י = I = 10
ו = O = 6
נ = N = 50
Sum = 666

Coincidence? I don't think so.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Of course it's not coincidence when you turn a Greek word into a non existent Hebrew word and arbitrarily assign numbers to said non existent word for it to add up to 666

Beast is actually 999 because

B = 100
e = 200
a = 99
s = 250
t = 350

Beast = 999

Then on the equinox of the blood moon if you look at beast through a mirror you get

qǝɐsʇ = 666
edit on 20/2/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
ת = T = 400
ר = R = 200
י = I = 10
ו = O = 6
נ = N = 50
Sum = 666

Who cares ? Those who take the Mark of the Beast (Base) 666 are zombies. The Anti-christ is just another boring predictable dictator.

TRION also has the word TRON in it, where in the 'Legacy' film, it showed the anti-christ wanting to rise from hell entering this world through a portal or stargate.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Hah bloody hah!

And what system do you use here?

Numbers and values for the Hebrew letters, is found in the page below or elsewhere, this is as elemental as 1 being 1 and 2 being 2. 1 and 2 and the other numerals we use in modern English are actually ancient Arabic letters with numerical values that were used by the Moors in Spain to do math, and since their positional decimal system and their base-10 numerals were superior to Roman numerals, and included the number zero, it became the numerical system we have and use today. Back in the time of 1st century Hebrew language, numbers were written as shown in the wikipedia page below:

Hebrew numerals ==> en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You're using a made up word, I can use made up numbers

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

You're using a made up word, I can use made up numbers

I'd say your "reply" was disingenuous and totally false. I transliterate a Greek word using Hebrew letters, that is the linguistic term for writing a word like it is spoken. The word for God in Greek is θεός, this word is written Theos in English. Theos is not a real word, it is θεός written with Roman letters. It is the same thing I demonstrate in the OP, only instead of using English transliteration, I use Hebrew transliteration. It is fully valid linguistically.

Your argument has no basis and is at best some sort of sarcasm. Get over it.

Gr. θηρίον written with Hebrew letters is Heb. תריונ period. Feel free to not understanding it or caring about it, but this here is a completely valid transliteration of θηρίον into Hebrew. Just like it is fully valid to write Therion to represent Gr. θηρίον in English.

Transliteration ==> en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I'm well aware of transliteration from learning Cyrillic alphabet. However what you're trying to do is linguistically incorrect as you're going from Greek proper to Hebrew transliteral and thus coming up with a word that does not exist and is only recognisable phonetically to people who understand Greek.

חֵיוָא - Cheva or בְּהֵמָה - Behema are the Hebrew terms used within the bible for beast

And yes it's sarcastic because BS fantasy deserves sarcasm, this site is about denying ignorance not reveling in it

Also in going from Terion to Hebrew to 666 you've conveniently left out the E from terion and somehow made the word into Trion which sounds nothing like Terion

Teh-ree-on vs Tree-on

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

חֵיוָא - Cheva or בְּהֵמָה - Behema are the Hebrew terms used within the bible for beast

So is your Cheva a real word? No. Will you find your word Cheva in the Oxford Dictionary? No. Is it only legal to transliterate words into English? No. You are WRONG. I actually studied linguistics at the University, what I demonstrate in the OP is fully valid. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Cheva is the word in the bible.

Strong's Concordance cheva or chevah: beast Original Word: חֵיוָא Part of Speech: Noun Feminine Transliteration: cheva or chevah Phonetic Spelling: (khay-vaw') Short Definition: beasts

biblehub

Ok I'm wrong and you found that Greek beast = 666 in Hebrew by skipping a letter via transliteration, let's all basque in the flames of hell for eternity

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No. Cheva is an English transliteration of Heb. חֵיוָא which means Beast
Just like תריונ is a Hebrew transliteration of Gr. θηρίον which means Beast.

Pull your head out of the ground.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Strong's Concordance cheva or chevah: beast Original Word: חֵיוָא Part of Speech: Noun Feminine Transliteration: cheva or chevah Phonetic Spelling: (khay-vaw') Short Definition: beasts

biblehub

Ok I'm wrong and you found that Greek beast = 666 in Hebrew by skipping a letter via transliteration, let's all basque in the flames of hell for eternity

I am not skipping a letter. There is no letter E in basic Hebrew. Hebrew alefbet is an Abjad system
Abjad: en.wikipedia.org...

Hebrew pronounciation: en.wikipedia.org...

Here is another page where you could read about Hebraisation of English:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well according to you Cheva is just as valid as your Terion/Trion (which is it anyway ??)

But the point is.... Hebrew already has a word for beast, why are you trying to make one up to have it fit 666 ?

Does the Hebrew word for beast using the number system = 666 ?

Does the Greek word for beast using the number system (if it's applicable for Greek alphabet) = 666 ?

I get it, you think you've made some super amazing earth shattering discovery, but the reality is, it's BS, sorry to pee on your parade.

You're not the first to try and find 666 somehow relating to beast by some arbitrary random mixture of real words and made up words and then somehow connect them to mean 666, and you certainly won't be the last

Also I find it cheap you pulled the "I studied in this field" card in order to try and validate your unfounded claims, usually I find those claims are as BS as the fantasy claims being made

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Again, pull your head up from the sand dude. AND it's not the end of the world. It's a funny tidbit a sort of synchronicity in motion between Hebrew and Greek. Two languages you obviously don't understand anything about, still, you argue as if it was your field of expertise. Get over it already.

Gr. θηρίον written with hebrew letters is תריונ׳ where the ׳ is called a geresh, showing this word is a transliteration, not a normal lexical word as such. In Europe it is common to use / as in /terio/. Vowels are assumed in Hebrew, following one of several different systems conforming to different dialects and historical stages of Hebrew. Today modern Hebrew uses a system of mesora or a system of diacritics or niqquds to mark off vowels, as the ones used in Leningrad and Stutgart codecies-- when they write.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You don't need a masters in linguistics or syntax to see the flaws in your argument and logic

And how is one supposed to take this lightly when you're so dramatic with "not bloody likely" "I don't think so" at least give the reader some indication you're not overly serious with your astonishing discovery

Also less of the "pull your head out of the sand" rhetoric, attack the post not the poster, it's not very good decorum you know.

This statement though I didn't pick up on it at first, but it's confusing

Heb. ”תריו“ also sounds exactly like Gr. θηρίῳ /terio/ «Beast's» genitive of Gr. θηρίον.

Heb sounds like khay-vaw does it not ? So how does khay-vaw sound like terio ?

And more to the point, why do you feel the need to repost this BS TWICE ???? It's exactly the same bs

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You don't need a masters in linguistics or syntax to see the flaws in your argument and logic

No, if you had any proper education within linguistics (even at the very basic levels) you wouldn't see any major flaws at all in my OP.

Heb sounds like khay-vaw does it not ? So how does khay-vaw sound like terio ?

What the hell are you talking about, mister? You're delirious, dude. What on earth is khay-vaw?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

sigh..

The bolded part in case you don't get it.

When you say "sounds like" one automatically assumes the phonetic spelling as opposed to the literal spelling...

Yet I'm the one who doesn't understand linguistics, right...

I could pull the card on what languages I'm fluent in but it would be wasted on you

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh dear. At least you seem to learn something in your rookie steps into the mystery of linguistics and translating biblical texts. Chevah or rather Heb. חֵיוָא means Beast. Heb. חֵיוָא Transliterated into Greek would be something like Χἠυα. What's your point? You are awfully confusing here. Are you trolling here?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You said, and I quote

Heb. ”תריו“ also sounds exactly like Gr. θηρίῳ /terio/ «Beast's» genitive of Gr. θηρίον.

khay-vaw/cheva sounds nothing like terio

So how can you make the claim they sound exactly the same ?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You said, and I quote

khay-vaw/cheva sounds nothing like terio

So how can you make the claim they sound exactly the same ?

Why would a Greek word be identical to a Hebrew word? You'll figure it out. In a million or so years? I don't know, you tell me. Your archaic spelling khay-vaw would be Χἠυα or just about, why the hell do I have to repeat myself, do you even read what I write?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

edit on 20-2-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join