It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Conspiracies Forum is still a Mess. But now it's open again for new threads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Because of this thread we put the forum into "hiatus" mode for a while.

Today, it's open again for new threads.

Please keep on topic.

If we encounter the name-calling, trolling, and sniping that cause the closure, this forum may end up being completely shut down to replies and new topics.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Great

I think 911 being the number people called in case of fear for decades, the culprits aren't anyone other than those this state of mind benefits.

Names? What for?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Awesome but I honestly think I might stay clear of this forum for the next few weeks just to see how this goes

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's been quiet in the 911 forums lately, I don't think this will change things but I am glad to see it. Thanks SO..

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sweet...

It was Israel.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I always enjoyed the 9/11 forum and never found it to be any more messy than other highly controversial topics covered at ATS.

Glad it's opened though.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Noooooooooooooo!

If I were paranoid, I'd think you just try'n off me Skep!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If we encounter the name-calling, trolling, and sniping that cause the closure, this forum may end up being completely shut down to replies and new topics. ?????????????????????????????????????

Why and let the twats win S/O this is a conspiracy site after all and not a truther site but just watch the same faces with the same arguments try and get this topic removed

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dont bother - usual group of suspects putting out same old nonsense....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thank you ATS, there have already been some topics we have had to place elsewhere but should have been in here, as 9/11 came up in the 2016 election cycle.

I hope our moderators can weed out the trouble makers to keep the forum open going forward.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think I have evidence that evelyn de Rothschild hit the pentagon threw a cartoon called iron cartoon the character mandarin green color character look at his birthday of that mandarin character it matchs evelyn rothschild birthday in the show the mandarin for second season they choose another character it matchs Rothschild birthday as well, hits the the pentagon its on YouTube call me if need more info I found this threw a magic spell, what's your opinion on this everyone ??

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamir91
what's your opinion on this everyone ??

Sounds like a reasonable theory.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What is it allowed to be debated on the 9/11 forum? is anything off limits?

new topics

top topics

join