It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Reveal (Poem & Story)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The Great Reveal

Lined with silver, with words of gold,
A book of secrets, yet to be told,
Few have seen what's on its pages,
Its been hidden well, throughout the ages.

And should you be the one who finds,
The magic writ within the lines,
The secrets of life, you will gain,
You'll even know the creators name.

There are still secrets to be discovered about this world. Secrets left untold, but not forgotten. They have been written down throughout the ages, everything from the beginning of time up to this seventh cycle of man. Those secrets were kept safe and hidden for you, all of you, until the time when The Great Reveal would occur. We, me and my people were given the task of keeping them. We have hidden them well throughout the ages. And it has been ages, to be sure. Lifetimes have past and many have come and gone from this Earth. But always, always, did we protect The Book of Man.

We are the world scribes, leftover from times that have long since been forgotten. We've been here since the birth of the world. You will not find a single word mentioned about us in your history books. For within your world, we don't exist. Always, always do we sit and observe, take note if you will, of your actions and achievements throughout your time here.

The Great Reveal will be happening shortly. The time when all the knowledge you seek will be given to you. When all the answers are laid before your feet. But as with everything in life, you will have a choice. Each cycle of man before you was given the choice. And once they made the decision, their world changed drastically for them. It didn't really matter what decision they made.

The choice of not knowing, keeping the book hidden, still changed the world. For they may have not taken the book, but just knowing that the book existed, knowing that someone was keeping track, knowing that there were others before them.. that knowledge changed them forever.

The ones who took the book and all the secrets within it, well their world changed too. They had all the knowledge they needed to become a great society, all the secrets to free sustainable energy, all the cures for every disease given to them. But each cycle that took the book still played out differently. Each cycle still had different conclusions or results.

For it's not about the choice really, it's not about having or not having the knowledge, it's about what you do or don't do with it. How you use what is given to you is all that truly matters.

Will you take the knowledge, or will you choose to continue without it... How do you wish to proceed?

Thanks,
blend57

edit on 18-2-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Unfortunately - your story can't be told;

for conquistador's of time much old,

forward was the destruction, with truth re-writ.

How much of history's truth is now bullscrit ?

History is real - it actually happened.

Research is vast, limited and ultimately ...

By decree deliberately - not sharpened.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I "believe" that most want to remain blissfully uninformed.
Sometimes I wish I'd remained in the cave and simply conformed.
Knowing is far to painful; feeling powerless to make change.
Yet I still try to inform while most think I'm deranged.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

History cannot be truthfullly written
For with each different perception it is smitten!

top topics

join