It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding someone like me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If finding someone open minded like you is a need, then it's a need, and doesn't need much more explaining.

My new wife doesn't hold all the same beliefs I do, but then she hasn't had the same experiences I have. My first wife was very dismissive and abusive when we had disagreements. My new wife is respectful, like she's an actual adult who cares about me. So there's one difference between my 2 wives: how they act when we disagree.

I found a lot more success in dating when I was really honest with people about what I wanted, and boy did I get # for it too. I put in my profile that I'm looking for a serious relationship, where we can be emotionally intimate, with a mature person who can actually communicate, and a few other things, and someone thought I was trolling. Talk about a Bitter Betty!

Be honest with your dating profile, or your dates about what you want. At first, you'll scare away the ones who just won't work, that's good for you. And you'll attract more of the ones who will work out, also good for you. But I didn't do this until the third date. Too much too soon can overwhelm most people. But on the third date I told them what I wanted and where I wanted to go, that was my first test when looking for compatibility.

A similar concept applies in certain...alternative lifestyle groups. She's honest and direct as soon as we meet so she doesn't waste my time and I don't waste hers.

edit on 2/26/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
..Very complex to explain but l will try...my new identity allows me my birth name and bravery..The Mother aka My Handler adopted me at age 2 1/2....l have physical scars on & around my reproduction area l am unclear how they got there..but the handler reasoned them to be a visual pain trigger ...it isn't that l don't want someone to share connetion and love with. I just dont know how to respond unless certain songs..smells..colours trigger action and performance ... earning reward of eye contact with the mother...HOW EVER! From a young age not knowing then it was meditation...l kept my birth identity and name safe, warm and nurtured...l had guardians who couldn't interfere with the handlers doing but could keep me safe in meditation...l now see in 5dimensions and twice experience telepathy pleasure...finding someone like me...almost impossible :-SS

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here's a couple of dating sites that I heard about on coasttocoastam.com. I haven't tried them so I don't know the details on costs, etc.

Many of you have visited our unique dating site, ParanormalDate.com. Now, we have something special for those interested in meeting others that share an interest in conspiracy theories. Introducing ConspiracyDate.com. If you have theories on 9/11, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Moon landings, Roswell, whatever, meet your match at ConspiracyDate.com.

STM

GD

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Online dating was a disaster for me. After 17 years of marriage, I met some women online and I actually had one woman show up in a surgical mask. Allergies, don't ya know. I feel you on the lack of love for tinder. I have since started seeing a wonderful woman I first met in High School. Its early going, but has been fabulous so far. My sense of humor is a bit eclectic. I guess the best way to describe it is I should be a character on Archer. Between this and being set in my ways (I'm almost 50), I had resigned myself to giving up. Then I met her, or re-met her, over a mutual friends wake. So, my advice is not to give up, keep your eyes open and be yourself. You never know what life brings you. Don't box yourself in to finding a place to meeting someone, just be receptive to meeting people where ever you may be.
a reply to: tomatosoup

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tomatosoup

I guess my goal and point of this post is to ask others about the circumstances of how you found someone who was on the same level of "crazy" that you are on, someone who you could relate to and vice versa. I am at the point where I know in my heart that I could never make something work with someone who hasn't woken up on any level and doesn't show any signs of doing so in the near future.

Interesting post for sure~!

All I can say is for me, last year was THE craziest time for me EVER for relationships in 37 years !!! Yeah, seriously! Divorced from my wife and best friend (used to be) of 11 years within 7 days, the divorce was final, seriously; 2 days before she came down and signed the papers, I met the MOST awesome woman I've ever met in my entire life, yea.. trust me .. I'm not sure why but all I know is that she was and still is. Problem was, after asking her to marry me after barely meeting her for 30 mins at a friends house....yeah, I didn't believe in 'love at first sight' and literly laughed about it with a buddy of mine no less than 2 weeks before I met her.. !!

6 weeks later, we separated, and 2 weeks later, she married her ex-bf...!!!! yea.. that's what I SAID>. WHOA~!! WTF?? !!!

so...I've come to the conclusion that there is a soulmate out there...her and I 'clicked'...when I say 'clicked' ...EVERYTHING was cool...except for 1 minor detail....she had/has PTSD to that of the level of a war vet of 20 years or worse.....

Suffice it to say, at this point ...I'm not even sure what the think any more of relationships .. LOL.. all I know is that I know what love is.

All i can say is, don't give up ....but NEVER judge a book by it's cover.. EVER.!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I'm curious as to what dating site seeing how they all seem to be free with many fees.

He used Sugarddadyforme.com. Free for the chickies. Him, not so much.

yes. I'm curious too since there are some sites which seem to be free, but when you join them, you will find out that you need to pay to get the full access. I usually do not join those sites directly, I read some reviews like www.toptenbbwdatingsites.com... or similar review sites before joining one.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: danicajbdhere

It takes all types.

edit on 27-11-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join