It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have some questions about Astral Projection.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Treespeaker

intrptr:'Dreaming' or unconscious states remain subjective. I prefer to let dreams 'go where they take me', only intervening if I can't handle it, like waking up for instance.Imposing my will or desire on my dream states is like directing a class instead of listening to the teacher, imo. So I don't try and impose unless I need to.

For you the subjective remains unclear; for me I can manage the circumstances without abruptly jumping back into body; I can reason my way through a maze of wild experiences (all concepts experience are not duplicated as exist on this Earth) as it is as one would understand the other realms: total science fiction scenarios. Once you can manipulate the experience of astral traveling you have become aware that other dimensions exist and can traverse them freely without harm and with intelligent intent.

edit on 14-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

For you the subjective remains unclear;

Actually I meant what you state is subjective from my perspective,

I.e., there is no objective verification possible for what you claim, for me.

Another term would be here-say. I don't mean to offend, i'm pretty sure you believe that you can control your dreams. Like I said, to some extent, so can i.

I didn't begin posting in this thread with a request to be shown how to do this, I began with a request for others that claim they do to show specifically how they accomplish it, so others can get the nitty gritty of methodology, not just generalizations.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I didn't begin posting in this thread with a request to be shown how to do this, I began with a request for others that claim they do to show specifically how they accomplish it, so others can get the nitty gritty of methodology, not just generalizations.

You want the method is all; how to do this easily (a short cut to enlightenment)? There is no way to short cut this/no method as if attempted is called old school term 'dream walking' needing a mentor to show you how to accomplish this as could be psychically harmed. These traditions are not a given; nor can actually be taught. You have to be ready for this information to grok it; a key fits a lock at the appropriate time is all. One cannot force enlightenment.
edit on 14-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You want the method is all; how to do this easily (a short cut to enlightenment)?

No I don't want a 'method'. I was interested in what others claim. I could tell you specifics of how to behave towards others, everyone knows what 'manners' are, or how to specifically meditate, so many have their own ideas about that.

My version of enlightenment is somewhat simpler. In it I am given to know what the right thing to do is in the moment. I see the truth of things as situations come up. Sometimes right away, others it 'comes to me'. This is a gift, like a light at night showing the ground at your feet while you walk.

No such thing as 'shortcuts'… and most importantly the source of this is outside, a 'given', if that makes sense.

As pertains to the thread, haying OBE's is not that important… for me.
edit on 14-2-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

vhb: You want the method is all; how to do this easily (a short cut to enlightenment)?

intrptr: No I don't want a 'method'. I was interested in what others claim. I could tell you specifics of how to behave towards others, everyone knows what 'manners' are, or how to specifically meditate, so many have their own ideas about that. My version of enlightenment is somewhat simpler. In it I am given to know what the right thing to do is in the moment. I see the truth of things as situations come up. Sometimes right away, others it 'comes to me'. This is a gift, like a light at night showing the ground at your feet while you walk.

You are attempting living in the "NOW". This is bold/grand; a great endevour. To react without past future or present state of ones own being to a circumstance presented (you are outside the human bubble existence) just existing in Nowness.

intrptr: No such thing as 'shortcuts'… and most importantly the source of this is outside, a 'given', if that makes sense.

Of course not as whatever that is; has influence over your objective.

intrptr: As pertains to the thread, haying OBE's is not that important… for me.

You are not a time traveler to other worlds of experience YET (its a bunch of fun).
edit on 15-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You are attempting living in the "NOW".

We all live in the now, whether we admit it or not. The problem is distraction, denial and resentment. The meditation I practiced once upon a time helps to make one more aware, not less. I want to be more ware of whats happening right now, not asleep to the world around me.

Read my signature.

You are not a time traveler to other worlds of experience YET (its a bunch of fun).

Dream states are fine and all, like visiting an amusement park. Along time ago I used to imbibe psychedelic drugs. Bets fun rides ever, for me.

Nowadays when I want to 'travel' through time, I read books and watch history stuff on TV and the internet.

Right now you are reading the past. You are traveling to the past to read what I am typing right now…

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So you remain lost in translation/transition from one state of conscience awareness to another and back again to the original.
edit on 16-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Only when I sleep.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Only when I sleep.
YES.

new topics

top topics