It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Dismisses Case Of Cop Molesting A Little Girl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Video from TYT that I nicked the title from.

Jesus.
F*cking.
Christ.

Has the legal system and its corruption really gone that far? I mean, really? You hear about the issues with police officers essentially murdering people, and now it seems that their protection by the establishment goes further than that.

I want to add more, but I'm almost speechless. All I can really say, is that if things continue down this path... Or god forbid get worse, I can see something big and bloody occurring some time in the next five years.
edit on 13/2/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I know what I would have said to the offender on my way out of the court room,
And that Jude needs to be removed from the bench for this $hit

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

My first thought was that the judge is either in the pedo circuit himself or has some other dirt the cop knew about and was being blackmailed. I can't think of any other reason a judge would make the decisions that he did.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Not to long ago that bastard and the judge would have been strung up for all to see.. Sorry, not a very civilized way of taking care of business.. But it darn sure used to work and get rid of the sick and bad gene pools..

I absolutely believe around here (Asia) the cop, his home, and no telling what else, would have been dealt with, very personally, and I doubt there would be a need for lawyers or a judge afterwards.. There is always some friction between the cops and the military... Kinda neat when you think about it for they will burn each others butts for wrong doing on occasion.. Just for the face and one-up-man-ship....

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

There are some events which stir the soul in such a way as to cause an individual to abandon their civility, cast off every pretence of humanity and modernity, to induce a part of their psyche to collapse in upon itself with all the rage and torment expressed by a quantum singularity, into a place where all that remains is the will to rend flesh, crush bone, reduce the meat and sinew of a person or group of people, to their component atoms, and to do it all as slowly as possible so as to ensure that those individuals suffer as they disassociate on the molecular level.

This is such an event. Body bags would be unnecessary, were I to lay hands upon either the perpetrator of this heinous act, or the judge who not only failed to convict the criminal responsible, but jailed the father of this innocent child, for justly expressing his outrage at events. Such fury as to tear holes in time and space, comes about very rarely, but this instance qualifies in every particular.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Such violence and fury expressed with such loquacity and expression... Is quite dissonant.

You know what happens when you microwave distilled water?
The populace is currently being microwaved.
Those abusing the system need to be careful, because if they disturb the glass too much...
Boom.

I believe it was Harry Potter that had this exchange.
"It's as if all the storm and fury of the world is being held in a tiny glass bottle."
"And when the bottle breaks..."

edit on 13/2/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Sounds like this judge could be a closet pedophile. This judge and the judge that ruled in the affluenza case, should be kicked off the bench. He than sentences the father to 1 year in jail because he came to his little girl's defense and had an emotional response to the judge? Any father could understand the emotional anger this man had about someone molesting his daughter.

I would think there should be some kind of legal review board for these judges.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

To summarize the case, the prosecutor only called the 4 year old girl as evidence against the cop. The nurse at the hospital that says there is evidence that the girl was molested is not called. The police investigator is not called. The accused cop destroyed evidence in the case....
Case dismissed and the father of the molested girl gets a year in prison for being pissed off about what was happening.

This is a very Topsy turvy world that we live in today.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

This closet pedo judge put the dad behind bars. 12 months for his outbursts.

I know what everyone will say, but in my world I would kill this cop and this judge would be beaten for having the balls to arrest the father after he is served injustice.

There were medical professionals that could have been called. Forensic evidence proving she was outright sexually assaulted....The kid pointed out her attacker but couldnt say it very loud since she didnt want to look at him, something the judge implied that she didnt know.

I really hope that this doesnt turn into another frustrating case of "the way things are". I would love to see militia members at this cop and judges house instead of fighting over land and cattle. I wish there was a public outcry that made these assholes have to run for their life/ and one that put the fear of uneducated masses with pitchforks in the hearts of all those like them.

So many people die, why cant they.

edit on 2 13 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Will there be a follow up on this or is the case simply closed?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Something tells me once the father is let out he will be going back shortly after for murder. I hope the jury nullifies that one.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

District 18 Assistant District Attorney Adam Scharn plans to appeal against Sheets’ decision from Monday.

Here is a picture of the NAMBLA judge.

There is interesting information about the case there. Everyone should check it out.

dailyhaze.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Simply put this is yet another example of the prosecutor throwing the case.

It seems extremely odd, or intentional, that neither of the Pittsburgh County Sheriff’s investigators nor the nurse from the hospital were called to testify, in essence leaving a 4-year-old abuse victim’s testimony on the stand as the sole source on which the judge ultimately base his decision.

Who made the decision not to call the nurse or the investigator; and for what reason?

Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

I said it once and i'll say it again ,when cops commit crimes they should tried by special prosecutors from out side, I don't believe for a second that the prosecutor and his team were this incompetent, and the judge need to be kicked off the bench.
Something is stinking up that county.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
...boys,...get the rope,...wait,...make that two...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: musicismagic

District 18 Assistant District Attorney Adam Scharn plans to appeal against Sheets’ decision from Monday.

Here is a picture of the NAMBLA judge.

There is interesting information about the case there. Everyone should check it out.

dailyhaze.com...

Not fat shaming, but I do hope he take that one last bite out of that cheese burger that stopped his fking heart for good.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Here is why he is a terrible judge as well as a champion of pedo rights.

b) Alternatives to Live In-Court Testimony.—

(1) Child’s live testimony by 2-way closed circuit television.—

(A) In a proceeding involving an alleged offense against a child, the attorney for the Government, the child’s attorney, or a guardian ad litem appointed under subsection (h) may apply for an order that the child’s testimony be taken in a room outside the courtroom and be televised by 2-way closed circuit television. The person seeking such an order shall apply for such an order at least 7 days before the trial date, unless the court finds on the record that the need for such an order was not reasonably foreseeable.

(B) The court may order that the testimony of the child be taken by closed-circuit television as provided in subparagraph (A) if the court finds that the child is unable to testify in open court in the presence of the defendant, for any of the following reasons:

(i) The child is unable to testify because of fear.

(ii) There is a substantial likelihood, established by expert testimony, that the child would suffer emotional trauma from testifying.

(iii) The child suffers a mental or other infirmity.

(iv) Conduct by defendant or defense counsel causes the child to be unable to continue testifying.

(C) The court shall support a ruling on the child’s inability to testify with findings on the record. In determining whether the impact on an individual child of one or more of the factors described in subparagraph (B) is so substantial as to justify an order under subparagraph (A), the court may question the minor in chambers, or at some other comfortable place other than the courtroom, on the record for a reasonable period of time with the child attendant, the prosecutor, the child’s attorney, the guardian ad litem, and the defense counsel present.

(D) If the court orders the taking of testimony by television, the attorney for the Government and the attorney for the defendant not including an attorney pro se for a party shall be present in a room outside the courtroom with the child and the child shall be subjected to direct and cross-examination. The only other persons who may be permitted in the room with the child during the child’s testimony are—

(i) the child’s attorney or guardian ad litem appointed under subsection (h);

(ii) persons necessary to operate the closed-circuit television equipment;

(iii) a judicial officer, appointed by the court; and

(iv) other persons whose presence is determined by the court to be necessary to the welfare and well-being of the child, including an adult attendant.

The child’s testimony shall be transmitted by closed circuit television into the courtroom for viewing and hearing by the defendant, jury, judge, and public. The defendant shall be provided with the means of private, contemporaneous communication with the defendant’s attorney during the testimony. The closed circuit television transmission shall relay into the room in which the child is testifying the defendant’s image, and the voice of the judge.
www.law.cornell.edu...

Basically as soon as the reason for the childs inability to answer to the best of her ability was known, the judge should have paused to set up a closed circuit television. It takes a week to process that paperwork but the judge could have called for a recess in order for the court to prepare the childs testimony in a few hours...or for a later date. In either case with all her appointed guardians present that her state's particular laws allow for.

Its perfectly normal to have a guardian like a grandfather be present with a minor during closed circuit testimony. Its part of the process for a reason. The judge essentially badgered the child into giving what answers she did. Her father was tied up, taken away and made angry......she was made to do this alone after she was probably told that grandpa was going to be there with her...

Its a joke. This whole sequence of mistakes are a joke. Meanwhile this kid is worse off emotionally. This judge had to have known that there is a better way. If a father can legally accidentally kill someone molesting their kids, then a father can let an f bomb slip in court without going to jail.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Check this out....the judge and the defense lawyer belong to the same law firm. Or, at least did at one point.

www.gotcher-beaver.com...

He didn't recuse himself..?

Something very goddamn shady is going on here. I hope the media pick up on this fact...

Edit to add Tadaman's link pointed that out as well.

edit on 13-2-2016 by BestinShow because: None of your business!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Here is the pedo the injustice system just protected.

Cathey said in the incident report he went to PC-Care in McAlester to have a sexual assault exam and a forensic interview conducted on the child in connection with the investigation. A DHS agent conducted a forensic interview and an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse conducted an examination on the child.

The examiner concluded physical evidence supported the allegation that a sexual assault occurred, the incident report states.

I ask: How the DHS can spend money up the ass every year on being involved with investigations like this, the federal freaking government, and then DHS even gets someone to a hospital to help with an investigation.... just to have their efforts thrown away?

How can an Advanced Practice RN find conclusive evidence of the offense yet somehow the childs testimony weighs heavier to the case? The freaking guy TURNED HIMSELF in.

The judge wanted to get the guy for his original, lesser charge upon detainment.

There is allot more on this LINK . Check it.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I can't think of any other reason a judge would make the decisions that he did.

Fear

Is what happens when a monopoly on violence is essentially held by one gang.
A judge who would value justice above his own safety, justifying his title, would have had a car accident or drugs would have been found by the police in a routine car search.

How about similar cases that don't make it to court? More common than usually assumed.
And the court cases where footage is unavailable?
Such events being broadcast are no accident: they mean "We do this. Now what?"

Furthermore, any and all molesting and/or murderous gangsters who want to be above the law need only wear the costume. Side effects of wearing such costume include ensuring that said gangster is also available for allegiance modifications, which in itself allows the optimist to advise "use the force", meaning these power tripping fools can be used by the people, as we all saw (what, nothing on your favourite newspaper?) happen in Iceland recently, for instance.

Of course if we vote hard enough, then.. Nope. Ship has sailed. The bad guys own the voting machines, the candidates, and the judges.
Denial helps until the kid is yours. And even before that, it only helps in between spells of lucidity.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

One small quibble, the DHS mentioned in your link isn't the federal Department of Homeland Security, which I though was odd to have that particular federal agency involved:

Cathey then contacted the state Department of Human Services and requested a joint response to further investigate the incident and to try to learn if it did in fact take place, the report states. A DHS agent arrived at the hospital to assist in the investigation. The joint response team consists of professionals including law enforcement officers, a district attorney’s representative, a mental health expert, DHS representatives and others trained to respond to allegations of child abuse or neglect.

One would think, however, that the number of people and agencies involved would ensure that this scum would get what's coming to him, but it would appear that there is no justice to be had for this girl and her family.

As a nice little cherry to top off this turd sundae with, I leave the following:

When a 16-year-old McAlester girl started getting lewd comments from an Internet stranger, her mother's boyfriend stepped in. Or rather, he sat in. At the computer.

Carl Appel, 39, set up a fake online profile for himself in March and, posing as a 13-year old girl, entered the world of chat rooms and instant messaging. Soon he was approached by the same man with the same lewd comments.

All along, Appel worked with McAlester police detectives to ensure he was handling the case properly. Every week, he took a disk of the conversations, plus photos, to the McAlester Police Department.

McAlester Detective Martin Stites oversaw the case and kept any evidence Appel collected.

Now they're determined to learn more about preventing what Stites predicts to be a growing problem, even in small-town Oklahoma.

The McAlester Police Department said Flora has no prior criminal record.

"Our role was to really maintain the safety and well-being of the parties involved, and it went down real well, Stites said.
all emphases mine

McAlester police get help in predator case
Penny Cockerell| May 21, 2006

So he figured if he couldn't beat them, he'd join them?
edit on 13-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

edit on 13-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

top topics

<<   2 >>

join