It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'In my opinion Mr. Finicum was murdered,' says Nevada Assemblyman John Moore

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
Robert LaVoy Finicum was shot to death when he was attempting to surrender.

he never attempted to surrender, he was shot whilst reaching for a gun

That was murder.

No it was not.

Utter rubbish bruce....you are going from the script the same way you always do, you know nothing of what happened that day other that what you have been fed....and that statement applies to us all ...

All we have is sketchy video and a police report, stop making out like you are an authority on what happened....you know nothing more than the rest of us

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
just popped in to offer the members/readers another resource...

www.youtube.com...

The “Dead List” Who’s On It and Who They Plan On Targeting Next

the person this thread is about made the list, just watch the 9 minute video,

the website address is given so you can read the list yourself which gives a brief synopsis of how come that individual became targeted.... Obama ain't doing it, its' being orchestrated by Obamas' masters, the shadow government elites/globalists determine who is on the hit-list

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Some valid points however I will point out military and civilian law enforcement have very different parameters, including laws that govern them.

An ambush would not include a traffic stop, a pursuit, a road block, allowing a person to get out of the car all the while being observed / recorded from an airplane. The actions of law enforcement in this instance provided several chances of surrendering.

If it were an ambush why go through the above? Put people in the woods and snipe them / riddle the car with bullets as they passed. Surely they arent going to record an ambush.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Some valid points however I will point out military and civilian law enforcement have very different parameters, including laws that govern them.

An ambush would not include a traffic stop, a pursuit, a road block, allowing a person to get out of the car all the while being observed / recorded from an airplane. The actions of law enforcement in this instance provided several chances of surrendering.

If it were an ambush why go through the above? Put people in the woods and snipe them / riddle the car with bullets as they passed. Surely they arent going to record an ambush.

After reviewing said video for 24+ hours and releasing it without any audio.

Ok. They wanted a meeting so they could get their story straight.

It was an ambush. Robert LaVoy Finicum was murdered. There was ample opportunity to apprehend him peacefully. Those opportunities were not even considered.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It is actually what they did. Common People dont understand what they see. Common People dont know what kind of roadblock this was. Common People dont know or have any Insight into how a roadblock like this is to be handeled properly.

This video would never have been released if it did look like an execution. But since it doesnt look like an execution, they can release it because People dont have a Clue as to what they are looking at.

Even the FBI gave that away when they made the statment about what happned. FBI practically used the same Language as the public used on Public forums. In other Words FBI sided With the Public opinion.

If you are a cop, you know why we have laws. It is to prevent People from being judged by a Public opinion.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

1 - Have we ever had a situation where an aircraft / helicopter has recorded audio - Nope.
2 - Does the feds use dash / body cams - Its been my experience they do (except federal uniformed) not.
3 - Does osp have dash / body cams - Probably yes.

Since this is federal we use Federal FOIA requirements. The federal foia has 9 exemptions and one of those is investigative law enforcement records. When the court stuff is done im sure people will go through the info.

I am kinda confused as to why people are putting this much emphasis on audio.

originally posted by: spy66
If you are a cop, you know why we have laws. It is to prevent People from being judged by a Public opinion.

An ATS pastime - we should make a game out of it -

The 100 meter rush to judgement

edit on 22-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am kinda confused as to why people are putting this much emphasis on audio

Of course you are. You're able to read lips in hardly unedited clips or something? Nah. You already know that the FBI account is the only truth you're paid for and somehow you couldn't understand why others have issues trusting the loving gubmint.

Well. Try to look at it this way: others don't get paid to do so and it's a civic duty to keep murderers in check.

If you state he was shot for not following commands (which you did) you would also have to provide evidence for the alleged fact, that there were any commands given. And not one witness supports your story, hence I can't see why you wouldn't need said audio to verify 'your' take as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No more so than people who have no clue what they are talking about claiming a man was murdered when video says otherwise. The witness you guys like to trot out said he was yelling just shoot me and the video shows him reaching into his pocket.

He died because of stupidity and not murder.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No more so than people who have no clue what they are talking about claiming a man was murdered when video says otherwise. The witness you guys like to trot out said he was yelling just shoot me and the video shows him reaching into his pocket.

The video doesn't "say" anything. It "shows" a man being executed while attempting to surrender.

THAT is murder.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

See above..

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

There is no way you can see that he reaches into his Pocket. That is only the popular Public opinion.

The Public or you dont have the knowledge to see if the offiser is actually shooting at the suspect before he brings his hands Down. A sound recording would help if it existed.

Question: Would you know what to look for if the offiser is shooting at the suspect while he has his hands up in the air?

I bet you didnt even know that the offiser who approached from behind used a taser, the video actually proves that he did. Moste People think it was the offiser who approached from behind that killed him. But it wasnt him.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

So the actual command "shoot me!" was given to the officers, they were only trigger-happy to oblige?

But how could you possibly see a pocket in that pixelsalad of clip? Yeah, right... you don't. Another virtual talking point straight from the text-books discarding any other explaination, namely a possible instinctive reaction to gunshot wounds.
Well, ok. In which pocket did they plant... ehm.. find the gun on him again? Do we have any information regarding said 9mm? Who was the owner?

Nothing? Aha... talking about stupidity, eh?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So the actual command "shoot me!" was given to the officers, they were only trigger-happy to oblige?

I Wonder how many cops in the US are instructed to comply to such a request?

It is not even a valid argument a cop can use anywhere in his defence. It is even more disturbing that the Public would use this as a valid argment to justify the killing.

I think the suspect actually said: dont shoot me...

That complies much more to his attitude after he walked out of the car. He had his hands up. That is a sign that you dont want to be shoot. It is a sign of surrendering.

From what i see. The cops never let him surrender.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
The video doesn't "say" anything. It "shows" a man being executed while attempting to surrender.

Try actually watching it, and you will clearly see he was reaching for
his pocket (where a gun was later found) so he was NOT surrendering, nor was he murdered.
edit on 23-2-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

He had his hands up.

He reached for a pocket several times, funny how you ignore that fact!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

He had his hands up.

He reached for a pocket several times, funny how you ignore that fact!

All i see from the video is that he brings his hands Down at leat two times. That means he brings them Down and brings them back up again.

WHat you state is pure imagination on Your part. There is no way in hell you can see him Reach into a Pocket....period.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I haven't ignored anything.

Did you ignore how he was braking well before that bend, and continued to brake around the icy curve? Did you ignore how he veered off the road in order to avoid a deadly collision that could very well have caused fatalities to the officers at that roadblock? Did you ignore that he veered even further to the left, when an officer dove in front of his truck, in order to avoid striking that officer? Do you intentionally ignore these things, when a news article claims that Robert LaVoy Finicum has repeatedly said he planned to kill as many cops as he could, yet there is no actual video proof of him saying it anywhere?

Did you ignore the part in the video where the officer that dove in front of his truck, then circled around the truck with his sidearm aimed directly at Robert LaVoy Finicum? Did you ignore the recoil from that officer's sidearm a hairsplit moment before Finicum reached to his side?

I think you also ignored that Finicum exited the truck with his arms in the air. Are you ignoring the eyewitness accounts of this incident, which apparently, match the video the FBI released in every detail?

that is quite a lot of ignorance.
edit on 23-2-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Some people just are not interested in the facts from the video.
edit on 23-2-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Did you ignore the part in the video where the officer that dove in front of his truck, then circled around the truck with his sidearm aimed directly at Robert LaVoy Finicum?

That did not happen. The offiser who approached Robert With his gun drawn, walked past the offiser who dove in front of the truck. You can see him trying to get up from the ditch as the other offiser walks past him. The offiser who dove in front of the car gets up and seaks cover behind the gray truck. THe other offiser who approached Robert was standing between the first black truck and the rear truck.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Actually I am suggesting that in his zeal to yell at officers to shoot him he was ignoring commands being given to him. Also when you are dealing with a person known to be armed and they make comments about not going to jail (not to mention failing to stop for police) yelling just shoot me while putting his hands into his pockets what result do you think is going to happen?

@Spy66
Police arent trained to shoot people yelling just shoot me. We are trained to stop the threat taking into account totality of circumstances.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join