It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting recent reports from hbccufo.org...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
HBCC Research Reports

I especially found the following reports about a bright red laser light coming out of the dark side of the moon, Los Angeles, California Bright Red Laser Light, and a new photo image taken this month by NASA's Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) of "something" near the sun, New Unusual Images From NASA's Solar And Heliospheric Observatory

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HBCC Research Reports

I especially found the following reports about a bright red laser light coming out of the dark side of the moon, Los Angeles, California Bright Red Laser Light, and a new photo image taken this month by NASA's Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) of "something" near the sun, New Unusual Images From NASA's Solar And Heliospheric Observatory very intriguing!

Related to the SOHO report:

From 'Weather Wars', by Scott Stevens - KPVI in Idaho

Breaking… October 27, 2004

The Sun has been more active in the last 70 years than it has for the previous 8000, according to an analysis of tree rings dating back 11,400 years. But researchers say its recent bout of hyperactivity does not account for the rapidly rising temperatures recorded on Earth over the last three decades.

Sunspots more active than for 8000 years

Or does it?! Does this activity account for the massive changes found throughout the solar system? We must study the boundary layers that interface the solar wind and the earth’s magnetic system. The answers we seek will be found there! But why all the sunspots and solar storms why did they just ‘turn on’ in 1930’s? Find the unconventional reasoning and answers below.

Jan 20, 2004 1042Z

Every minute of every day, for many years now, a great number of 'ships' travel to our Sun and to this Solar System. Why? And why haven't we been told?

January 30, 2004 0954Z

Large ships, very large ships, representing other civilizations bringing their workers by the thousands to OUR Sun! Why?

...they pull up, unload, and then return later when the assigned task has been completed. It is a job done with the precision of a military… But whose?

January 24, 2004 0530Z

Seems to me that the SETI program is a big waste of time, a public relations coup. I’m thinking there has been a coup of another kind. NASA calls these ‘cosmic rays!’ Rays, yup and they come from the cosmos… so I suppose they aren’t completely lying to us. Remember that NASA’s best discoveries are NEVER accompanied by a press release. I laughed when someone referred to NASA as Never A Straight Answer, oh how true!

Click on each link below:
Global Warming and SOHO
C2 Imagery
The view thorough SOHO’s eit 284 filter
More EIT284 Images

[edit on 9-1-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
evilution, Thanks for bringing that to our attention... Damn amazing I'd say.
Appears to me that the Sun has been a fuel station for sometime now.
Not to mention, being able to get that close to the Sun and not melt.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Blurry images of blots does not workers-to-the-sun-on-spaceships make.

Cr*p like this gives ufo's a bad name and serve no purpose.

You can't jump to conclusions about every unknown space blob! Especially fuzzy out of focus ones.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
evilution, Thanks for bringing that to our attention... Damn amazing I'd say.
Appears to me that the Sun has been a fuel station for sometime now.
Not to mention, being able to get that close to the Sun and not melt.

You're welcome jessemole, but...the SOHO event is old news,
reported @ abovetopsecret on 4-3-2004 , however, a recent SOHO image (2005/01/02) suggests that this event is ongoing...

[edit on 12-1-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i copied and pasted and do not know if pictures came up, i have never felt we were the only ones in this universe, i have never seen a ufo and obtain my info online. what could this orb be if not a ufo and why does it take so long for news stories to be posted, i think that in of itself makes them less credible when they are finally posted months later.

www.hbccufo.org...

Kaufman County, Texas Object Head To Head With Jet

Posted: January 13, 2004

Date: November 6, 2004 Time: Approximately 3:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I was going to send you this clip anyway, but I really hadn't noticed why this orb was moving erratically till I slowed it down and went frame by frame.

I taped this on 11-06-2004 approximately 3:00 p.m. and while I was taping the jet,.I saw this orb coming down the trail like it was drunk for not a better word,.lol..Anyway I went frame by frame and saw the jet lined directly up with the orb, nose to nose. I think the jet hit it, see what you think.

Video clip below this set of photos.

Video clip Kaufman County, Texas Object Head To Head With Jet Caught On Film - Footage 384 kbs.

www.hbccufo.org...

Thank you to the witness for the report, photos and footage.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: [email protected] Website: www.hbccufo.org... HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: groups.yahoo.com...

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

new topics

top topics

join