It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Delivered a Plan for a New World Order to Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I found this article to be interesting on many different levels. It has a little bit for everyone... New world order, secret weapons, etc etc.
www.fort-russ.com...

This was writen in 2012 but the article continues in a more up to date fashion.

"The coming war will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that's us. That is why the EU is in such a hurry to form the superpower, because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. This urgency tells me that they know what to expect from us. Oh, how I dreamed of this delightful moment. From the ashes we shall build a new society, there will remain only one superpower, and it will be the global government that wins. Do not forget that the United States has the best weapon, which no other country has, and we will introduce those weapons to the world when the time is right". (Henry Kissinger January 2012).

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Does Fort-Russ.com have a source for those quoted words?
I ask because I have a copy of his memoirs, and the prose style seems completely out of key.
"How I dreamed of this delightful moment"? Without a more tangible source, it would take a lot to convince me that the real writer was not a satirist.

Anyway, the rest of their piece sums up a Kissinger article with a completely different outlook, viz. more co-operation with Russia over Ukraine and the Middle East.

edit on 12-2-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Before the glory of the internet I was given an old obscure book printed by a press I had never heard of titled Henry Kissinger: Soviet Agent. It was one of my first experiences going down the rabbit hole. I was all of ten, the Cold War was in full swing mid-80's, but I was advanced for my age and was hooked on the news.
I read that book and had more questions than answers about Kissinger. How does he do it? Manipulate others to the degree that he does, that is. Why does he have an aura of power and authority around him that others respect?
Weird guy that Kissinger. If Lemmy from Motörhead can die, so can he...and this seems to be the year of entropy.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Does Fort-Russ.com have a source for those quoted words?
I ask because I have a copy of his memoirs, and the prose style seems completely out of key.
"How I dreamed of this delightful moment"? Without a more tangible source, it would take a lot to convince me that the real writer was not a satirist.

Anyway, the rest of their piece sums up a Kissinger article with a completely different outlook, viz. more co-operation with Russia over Ukraine and the Middle East.

Good question... all I can say is, somethings are a little differently said using different languages: Translated by Ollie Richardson for Fort Russ
9th February, 2016

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I read about Putin's meeting with Kissinger. They are old friends.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has continued his “long-standing, friendly relations” with former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger as the pair took the "opportunity to talk" at a meeting in his residence outside Moscow.
The meeting is a continuation of a “friendly dialogue between President Putin and Henry Kissinger, who are bound by a long-standing relationship,” said Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov.
“They communicate all the time, use the opportunity to talk,” he added. Putin “values” this opportunity to discuss pressing international issues as well as exchange opinions on global perspectives, Peskov said.

I think to write that Kissinger "delivered a plan for a new world order", is a statement that describes this meeting subjectively.

www.rt.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Good question... all I can say is, somethings are a little differently said using different languages:

True, especially since in this case there would have been at least a double translation. From English to Russian, then back to English, with the possibility that one or the other translation was a tendentious summary of the original text rather than word-for-word.

It was Russian-to-English translation that gave us "Iron Lady".

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

this passage got my mind churning out thoughts....

Oh, how I dreamed of this delightful moment.
From the ashes we shall build a new society, there will remain only one superpower, and it will be the global government that wins.
Do not forget that the United States has the best weapon, which no other country has, and we will introduce those weapons to the world when the time is right". (Henry Kissinger January 2012).

secret...Ultimate weapon...
all I think of is some sort of forever-on-guard soldier....an indestructible soldier that cannot be killed in the normal sense...
Kissinger himself is said to have multiple replaced hearts & other vital organs...special genes turned on-or-off to achieve a type of immortality... in a sense the technology exists to create a Zombie Army & that's what Doktor Henry K. is referring to as that Ultimate secret weapon

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

No he didn't.

Here's the original source:

www.dailysquib.co.uk...

The Daily Squib is satire btw.

edit on 12/2/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
But that's exactly the kind of statement which makes the piece rather implausible as genuinely coming from Kissinger.
It's the kind of thing which would come from the mind of someone prejudiced against him and trying to imagine how he was thinking. That's why I suggested the possibility that it came from a satirist.

P.S. Aha! The post just above me shows that I was right!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Good call there.

It just didn't sound right.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No he didn't.

Here's the original source:

www.dailysquib.co.uk...

The Daily Squib is satire btw.

Thanks for letting us know..!

Speaking from his luxurious Manhattan apartment, the elder statesman, who will be 89 in May, is all too forward with his analysis of the current situation in the world forum of Geo-politics and economics.

“The United States is baiting China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We’re like the sharp shooter daring the noob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it’s bang bang. The coming war will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that’s us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown is upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment.”

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I wish that old fck woudl crowk!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

let's have 'evidence' proof the ~Satire~ label is true & factual... time-stamps could support the legal chain of disclosure of this case

creating a false background is a normal trick of NWO supporters...
Just like the smearing of my remark, as being a pre-biased slur of the good Doktor K

I retort that derailing the NWO relationship of Kissinger to the group of persons that have undergone life-extension protocols as the criteria which makes them NWO elites and automatically making those NWO elites a more valuable citizen than the masses of common useless-eaters

something elicits the air of Superiority among the Elite class of the NWO... why not the narrative I have posted in these two ATS posts

ADD: why not plant a true story in a Satire envelope so the 'truth' is disclosed...but still hidden-in-plain-sight

edit on th29145527961512202016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Henry Kissinger may just be a well connected messenger boy ,who can move between the big boy groups .

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Just like the smearing of my remark, as being a pre-biased slur of the good Doktor K

I wasn't talking about your remark. I was talking about the sentence which you highlighted in the original alleged quotation. That did have the hallmarks of a "pre-biased slur".
The original site itself admits to being a satire site when it uses the name "squib". It is self-acknowledged satire. End of story.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

they might be talking about HAARP

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

this is one of the most interesting threads i have read for a while - thanks for brining it up

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Keep reading past the op, it gets better!

..or worse, maybe.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Such a "weapon" that you write of is not a true weapon that will rule the world if brought to bear. Think in terms of a weapon of war, something that is not so single-purpose as an nuclear bomb, but a weapon that has multiple roles that it can play in war and peace.

Allow yourself to wonder if the US really has back-engineered the amazing craft of the UFO and is poised at any moment to introduce those capabilities into a war scenario if it thinks necessary.

Investigate on ATS and elsewhere the details over the years about the so-called black triangles and you will understand the situation more perfectly. (not only would Kissenger's words--if he did, indeed, say them--apply to the Russians, but also to the Chinese and other nations.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Odd that, coming from a Zionist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join