It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Delivered a Plan for a New World Order to Putin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: 727Sky

Odd that, coming from a Zionist.

My thoughts exactly. Has not Kissinger always rallied the cause of Israel in one way or another ? Leads me to think the article was a satire.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

This gave me shivers...

“If you are an ordinary person, then you can prepare yourself for war by moving to the countryside and building a farm, but you must take guns with you, as the hordes of starving will be roaming...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

www.fort-russ.com...

Anything more credible than a pro Russian blog known to make up, or use headlines that aren't close to the truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh the height of hubris.

Only the U.S. Has weapons no others have and will be introduced to the world. .......

Yeah, yeah, like they're the only one with secret labs. It's really hubris like that, that ensures the downfall of governments an ideology. Blindsided by their own ego.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: and14263

Odd that, coming from a Zionist.

My thoughts exactly. Has not Kissinger always rallied the cause of Israel in one way or another ? Leads me to think the article was a satire.

That would make much more sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This Dracula scum bag.

Him and his NWO.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Fort-russ is a notoriuos pro-russian site, and tbh reading the first part of this article left me baffled because frankly it did sound rather pro-USA (at least for certain factions). What's funny is that the satirical article posted by chadwickus is probably more foretelling than most of the patented liars of mainstream media ever wrote in their criminal career.

Regardless of its veracity it's worth a read, both the op and the link to the satirical one, especially some older comments. There are a few quotes that spark some reasoning and do not need back up. But I have a hard time thinking that the events or the tech described is anything "real".

Given the asymmetric warfare seen in the arab spring I wouldn't go too far into speculations about what kind of technological weapon they are talking about. Mind control today doesn't really need MK-Ultra, Facebook is more than enough.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I don't want to start a debate, but do you think you would find any credible source talking about NWO and advanced weapons conspiracies? The subject is unbelievable regardless if it comes from either side of the new iron curtain.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I laugh. Kissinger is a compartmentalized fool. There will be no One World Order, not any more than exists today. There will not be a unipolar power on this earth. Some people are ignorant enough to belive the apocalypse is going to happen when it is going to be the armagedden instead which wipes out all of thes One World Order masturbators. The greatest superweapon that exists is the NSA MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS cybertronic psychotronic warfare capabilities that completely control the CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Police and much much more. They don't want a unipolar existance, they want every country to maintain its boundaries, tradition, culture, religion, and currencies this is called a multi-polar existance. There will be no ashes, there will be no apocalypse, there will be no One World Order more than what it is today (trilateral comission). I laugh, I just sit back and laugh my ass off.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Kissinger is an ass.

Whether in real life or satire, he's an ass.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

I don't want to start a debate, but do you think you would find any credible source talking about NWO and advanced weapons conspiracies?

It doesn't matter, as there is no evidence an NWO actually exists except in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

The subject is unbelievable regardless if it comes from either side of the new iron curtain.

Not to some it seems. Also just pointing out the fact this source is known to lie shows how credible the story really is.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I don't really agree with your line of thinking. If that's what you really believe and are not trolling you basically only acknowledge facts admitted by your preferred faction of your government. And I really question why you post so much on a conspiracy site, are you here to educate us?

I don't believe the NWO as it is often presented, but entities that wants to be transnational and control governments exists and sometimes you can find infos in the mud. If there are people that can apply influence at a world scale you can bet it's Kissinger and Putin, it's not total nonsense talking about NWO.

I don't think this post was something like "Hey, believe this article please", you can simply take it like "hey, look what a russian source say about this thing". So asking for a reliable source about a subject you cannot believe and is probably not posted to be "believed" is preposterous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join