It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Bernie Sanders ad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This wasn't made by the Sanders camp but an outside production company on their own accord.

Bernie understands they, the elite, TPTB want us divided. Whether you're a Trump or Sanders support, or neither, you can't deny the political revolution happening right now. The establishment was afraid of this when Ron Paul ran but now they can't stop Sanders or Trump. I dunno if I should be happy or afraid they both are under the protection of the Secret Service.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

"Together.....with Mexico...and the BLM Movement....and my good friend AL "The Huckster Riot Inciter" Sharpton."

Can't wait for all of Bernie's 'togetherness'

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
This wasn't made by the Sanders camp but an outside production company on their own accord.

Bernie understands they, the elite, TPTB want us divided. Whether you're a Trump or Sanders support, or neither, you can't deny the political revolution happening right now. The establishment was afraid of this when Ron Paul ran but now they can't stop Sanders or Trump. I dunno if I should be happy or afraid they both are under the protection of the Secret Service.

Am I having a flashback to 2008? Well, Obama brought us together at least...

Obama admits the painful truth: America is more divided than when he took office
edit on 11-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The message is clear and the philosophy is sound, all that is needed now is for citizens to unite and conquer the establishment.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Comparing Sanders to Obama is apples to oranges. Good to see this positive ad has no effect on some of you. Just goes to show your mind set. Have fun with that.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I knew you would understand.

Starred.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No doubt it was a powerful ad. My point was just that our current president ran on a similar emotion driven platform called "hope and change." That got us no where. We are worse off.
edit on 11-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't support any of them, but Sanders seems to be the best of the bunch. Whether he is genuine or not remains to be seen, but I like his message so far.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I would say, out of all of them he's the only genuine one. His history stands for itself, from the civil rights movement to his voting record. If he takes office I would bet he'd be the first president in god knows when that will actually do everything he can to fulfill his promises and actually bring about change.

Change, that sweet message Obama corrupted.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The message is clear and the philosophy is sound, all that is needed now is for citizens to unite and conquer the establishment.

Precisely why the Sanders campaign is unlike anything we have ever seen.

When the Mayans predicted the change of 2012 they were describing a change in consciousness, not the end of the world or any of the nonsense hollywood/media promoted.

We are currently experiencing that shift and everything about the old paradigm is changing, quickly too I might add. With technology and the automation of "work" we are quickly approaching the end of the profit paradigm. Human innovation can not be held back any longer and taking care of one another is basic human nature.

This is truly a fight of the masses against the elite and it is summed up as the battle between Hilldog and Sanders, for that is the only people truly in this election.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmThursday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Like I said, you can't compare the two. An accurate comparison would be comparing Clinton to Obama because she to is promising change, just a watered down version that's ultimately a lie to garner votes.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

I knew you would understand.

Starred.

He understands but your petty response to me shows you don't even understand the message in his post. You are embodying the strife among citizens and ideologies as opposed to focusing on the more appropriate anti-establishment agenda proposed by that picture. Talking out of both sides of your mouth.

link   
From an outsiders perspective, Sanders seems to be the only safe bet with Americas next election.

link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hmmm, you make that New Age stuff sounds kinda relevant :winkyface:

I wouldn't disagree that a major change has been happening and the ball just got started rolling!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Like I said, you can't compare the two. An accurate comparison would be comparing Clinton to Obama because she to is promising change, just a watered down version that's ultimately a lie to garner votes.

Because your have the benefit of hindsight with Obama? When Bernie fails or does not hold up to his end of the bargain will you recant?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That's the pot calling the kettle black now isn't it? While I understand the message I'm not here to coddle you to the dark side of Sanders message. I'm glad I got your attention, now it's time for you to watch that video again and reflect.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Unless you're apart of the establishment there is no such thing as a safe bet

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That's the pot calling the kettle black now isn't it? While I understand the message I'm not here to coddle you to the dark side of Sanders message. I'm glad I got your attention, now it's time for you to watch that video again and reflect.

I smiled at this post you bastard. Well said.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Hmmm, you make that New Age stuff sounds kinda relevant :winkyface:

I wouldn't disagree that a major change has been happening and the ball just got started rolling!

Lol!

When you read between the lines of New Age BS you can find the truth of our inherent divinity that permeates all the different paths we take up the mountain!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Lemme guess, you hate Obama? People always bringing him up. What about Bush? I'm mean hell, if we're gonna bring up failed presidents let's talk about all of them? Stop comparing Sanders to Obama and I'm not going to repeat myself as to why again because I wrote already why in that post. If you can't understand the difference between the two then I am sorry.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join