It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Bernie Sanders ad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

It is the same message. It is the same message Obama had in 08 and then in 12. Hope Change and free #! Bernie would make a great small town mayor but his policies do not fit the entire country. We should vote for who will help the country not ourselves but that does not happen much anymore. If you think Bernie would not cave to special interest once in office simply look at the rally where he was pushed off the mic by a protester. Do you think he can actually get anything done with all parties when he has not done so for decades?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And voting for a corporate owned lap dog will ever put our interests first?

Bernie is worth voting for, for that alone. Right or wrong at least he IS in our corner. Sick of voting for vampires and leeches that want to bleed me dry.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Swills

I think you people are either really young or naive to believe this crap he is selling. He won't change anything the elite don't want changed not to mention the things he wants to do to our country are not unifying they are polarizing as in class warfare and gun grabbing.

No thanks, we already had the 'Hope and Change' and it is played out.

I think its the opposite. Think about it, every Republican president in a Millennials lifetime has put us in a pointless war. The Millennials voted in Obama for "Hope and Change". Then what happened? The Republicans did everything in their power to block anything from Obama. I think its the old closed-minded conservatives that are naive.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join