It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I change my font size?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Don't know what I accidentally did...but my page and font size got super-sized.
Can't find any controls to shrink it back.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i'm having problems with the new ats using palemoon, its fine with other browsers. i thought i'd wait a day or so.
but maybe theres issues with some browsers.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you change something in your screen resolution?

Some keyboards have a swivel switch that zooms in and out. Maybe you bumped it?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What browser are you using? There should be a thing in the options to zoom out. If it's the computer its self, I don't know how to help you. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I feel like I too noticed a change in the resolution of the website, mine, however, is a bit smaller all around.

If you're on a Mac you can change this by holding "Command" and then scrolling up or down on the mouse.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
What browser are you using? There should be a thing in the options to zoom out. If it's the computer its self, I don't know how to help you. Sorry.

Contol and -(minus) should zoom out if that is the problem.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If it is a windows machine the common way to change font size on webpages is with ctrl+mouse wheel or ctrl and +/-

edit on 10-2-2016 by Jonjonj because: specify

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
And if you really want to change it old school you pick up the monitor and place it 3 feet further away.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Contol and -(minus) should zoom out if that is the problem.

BINGO! That did the trick.
Thanks....and thank you, everyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
i'm having problems with the new ats using palemoon, its fine with other browsers. i thought i'd wait a day or so.
but maybe theres issues with some browsers.

What problems are you experiencing? I use Palemoon as well and don't seem to be experiencing any problems other than a few sizing issues.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Something definitely wrong. Was hoping someone would bring attention to this, page looked perfect yesterday. Logged on today and bam! Text is displaying larger, thread titles are huge and in bold, the menu bar layout at the top is all wrong. It is missing 'video', 'top', 'new', 'live', 'archive', 'recent', 'forums', 'join' and 'log-in'. The twitter, face-book, you-tube, rss buttons are missing. Only the search button remains and color change button remain. Also there is a drop down button on the left for site navigation and one on the right for log-ins.

Have tried Opera, PaleMoon, and IE. Opera had the best results, PaleMoon (FireFox fork) has the problems above. IE has layout issues with the column of information on the right side of the homepage.

Looks like a new ATS Homepage has launched, just great...man if ain't broke don't fix it.

new topics

top topics

join