It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Congressional Hearing 2013: Some Really Amazing Moments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have spent the day watching the hearings from 2013 and can I just say there were some seriously good kick-a** moments. In fact, the whole hearing was full of them.

How anyone can deny the whole phenomena after watching these proceedings is probably in pathological denial or didn't actually watch them.

There are some extremely intelligent activists devoting their lives to this topic. Greer is just incredibly informed and understands physics, science...government. He obviously has a photographic memory.

Sheehan, Dolan, Howe.... All very eloquent. I'm blown away. I learned a lot and am more geared up than ever about the topic.

I realize there are a lot of disbelievers here and also a lot of folks who don't like specific activists, but you can't deny that each one made a significant contribution to this hearing.

#teamdisclosure.

Sorry I can't leave a link to the full set of videos but my IPad isn't half as smart as say Richard Dolan.
edit on 9-2-2016 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss
Greer doesn't impress much....I think has got a ME problem...........
The list of professionals who have spoken up does....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

How anyone can deny the whole phenomena after watching these proceedings is probably in pathological denial or didn't actually watch them.

Could you be so kind and point me to the scientific evidence or studies they provided? I'm assuming it wasn’t just hearsay or fuzzy videos?

thanks
edit on 56229America/ChicagoTue, 09 Feb 2016 20:56:14 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You can't watch these proceedings and not be impressed with the breadth of knowledge displayed there, including sound discussions on zero point gravity, black ops budgets, and every corner of this topic imaginable and available.

Denying this seems strange to me. I don't think its really refutable. It's like saying Beethoven wasn't a genius.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
there was plenty of good evidence layed out by intelligent people who are certain to have higher IQ's than most of us.

Have you ever watched the hearing in its entirety?

There is certainly something to this topic. It's pretty undeniable at this point and a majority of the public agrees.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Have you ever watched the hearing in its entirety?

Yes I saw the original but it was primarily hearsay with no actual evidence. Many had conflicting motivations and some tried to separate themselves from Greer since then.

There is certainly something to this topic. It's pretty undeniable at this point and a majority of the public agrees.

Absolutely their is something to this topic, but what? Is it really Alien , or top secret Tech , or a cover for secret tech?

I have not only watched the original hearing, but I have actually had a couple of strange encounters myself. One back in the mid 80's that involved a silent black craft at low altitude, which was observed by several people with me in one location, and two other family members in a separate location with some weird circumstances around the sighting. Despite that , I can't say it was Alien controlled even though it was nothing like I have ever seen nor have seen.

However I have also seen first hand , how public technology is at minimum several decades behind gov't technology in certain sectors.

Unless you are aware of what secret tech exists, you can't jump to the conclusion of Aliens rather than some human tech.

Just because high ranking officials are coming forward it doesn't mean they aren't trying to take advantage of UFO as a cover ,disinfo, or scare tactics to those paying close attention.

Unless their is physical evidence ,you can't simply dismiss secret tech,disinfo,or the will of smart people to make a quick buck.

It's pretty undeniable at this point and a majority of the public agrees.

Note: I'm not saying that its impossible , nor is it likely that Aliens don't exists , nor is it impossible that they could be visiting.

What I'm saying is that it is refutable as long as its based around hearsay and fuzzy videos and without any physical evidence.

BTW the majority of the public feels all politicians are corrupted , but they end up supporting their party in the end. Despite decades of the same issues existing and switching between the two parties. So I take what the majority thinks with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Its people like Donald Keyhoe I trust......
the UFO field is besmirched with propaganda and shills these days....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
You can't watch these proceedings and not be impressed with the breadth of knowledge displayed there, including sound discussions on zero point gravity, black ops budgets, and every corner of this topic imaginable and available.

Denying this seems strange to me. I don't think its really refutable. It's like saying Beethoven wasn't a genius.

Well, for starters, it's called "zero point ENERGY". And by the way, those WEREN'T "Congressional hearings". Your enthusiasm outran your reliable memory. Funny the way that happens [to ALL of us].

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

And by the way, those WEREN'T "Congressional hearings". Your enthusiasm outran your reliable memory. Funny the way that happens [to ALL of us].

Indeed. Much MORE interesting, in my opinion, are the transcripts of actual Congressional hearings on the topic of UFOs held 1968:

Symposium on Unidentified Flying Objects

I particularly recommend reading the testimony of Dr. James E. McDonald. Discusses an interesting case here:

On February 4 of this year, at 7:20 in the evening, over a residential area in that city of population 30,000, a disc was seen. Twenty witnesses interviewed by University of Redlands' investigators, described it as having "windows" or "ports" or something of that sort. They interviewed a little over half a dozen of them and all saw something on the bottom that they described as "looking like jets."

This object was hovering at an estimated height of about 300 feet. The estimates vary, but it came out about 300 feet. The citizens had gone out in the street because dogs were barking and, because they had heard an unusual noise, and pretty soon there were people all up and down the street. It was estimated that more than 100 witnesses were involved, and 20 were directly interviewed.

Here was an object seen by many persons. It hovered, then shot up to about double the height, hovered again, and moved down across Redlands a short distance, hovered once again, and then took off rapidly to the northwest.

Tons of fascinating content in that document.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

And by the way, those WEREN'T "Congressional hearings". Your enthusiasm outran your reliable memory. Funny the way that happens [to ALL of us].

Indeed. Much MORE interesting, in my opinion, are the transcripts of actual Congressional hearings on the topic of UFOs held 1968:

I particularly recommend reading the testimony of Dr. James E. McDonald. ...
Tons of fascinating content in that document.

Indeed so. Including proof astronaut Gordon Cooper was delusional in his later descriptions of the 'UFO landing' at Edwards AFB in 1957. Did you spot THAT pearl?

ADD

www.project1947.com...
Case 41. Edwards AFB, May 3, 1957, page 75

edit on 10-2-2016 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I saw this just after it happened, and thought "Well, this is it... the cat's out of the bag!" It was indeed extraordinary.

But now, a couple years later, not much has changed.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Indeed so. Including proof astronaut Gordon Cooper was delusional in his later descriptions of the 'UFO landing' at Edwards AFB in 1957. Did you spot THAT pearl?

ADD

www.project1947.com...
Case 41. Edwards AFB, May 3, 1957, page 75

Yeah, I see no mention of the object landing in McDonald's summary of the event.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Any chance of the mods editing the title?
There were no Congressional hearings, just a staged presentation.

top topics

join