It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there been a 4th window of opportunity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi all,

I've been away from the site and am returning more and more, I just need to come up-to-date with a few things. Most importantly, does anyone know if there has been any more "revelations" from insiders or is it still only the 3 I'm aware of (Insider, Hidden Hand and Illuminator13)?

Thanks!

I must also remark, if and when a new opportunity arises, we never know which website it will be on. These alleged bloodlines should first announce their coming at least 3 days in advance on at least the 10 most visited forums like this so we can all be redirected and be present to ask our questions. Might not happen again though, disclosure is imminent. Hooray!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
After three trolls you want a fourth?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolci
Hi all,

I've been away from the site and am returning more and more, I just need to come up-to-date with a few things. Most importantly, does anyone know if there has been any more "revelations" from insiders or is it still only the 3 I'm aware of (Insider, Hidden Hand and Illuminator13)?

Thanks!

I must also remark, if and when a new opportunity arises, we never know which website it will be on. These alleged bloodlines should first announce their coming at least 3 days in advance on at least the 10 most visited forums like this so we can all be redirected and be present to ask our questions. Might not happen again though, disclosure is imminent. Hooray!

You mean this guy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yesterday

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras
I assume you meant to link to the first page of that thread.
You seem to be pointing to the wrong person.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

I've only read Hidden Hand. Can you direct me to the other two?

Much obliged.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Sargeras
I assume you meant to link to the first page of that thread.
You seem to be pointing to the wrong person.

Lol, yes the thread, not the post it was on.

I just happened to be reading through it when I saw your thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Is most of the text from the OP missing? I can't even tell what the topic is. Opportunity for what? This was one of the most nonsensical things I've ever read, including those paragraphs of random words sometimes included at the bottom of Nigerian Prince Inheritance emails.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Is most of the text from the OP missing? I can't even tell what the topic is. Opportunity for what? This was one of the most nonsensical things I've ever read, including those paragraphs of random words sometimes included at the bottom of Nigerian Prince Inheritance emails.

Just some wakadoodles who claim to be of a superior bloodline. I can't remember what the opportunity was... Nor do I remember their user name(s) I don't think anything happened though. Ever.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry chaps, I thought this was all common knowledge around here.

1. *godlikeproductions link, now dead*

2. www.abovetopsecret.com...

3. www.abovetopsecret.com...

more readable formats:

1. www.scribd.com...

2. www.illuminati-news.com...

3. battleofearth.wordpress.com...

So my question was, as these were 2005, 2008 and 2011, I was wondering if there was another real such communication, as it is now 2016.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I didn't bother clicking on the latest great revelations thread. As if they're really gonna spit out any real truths to us peasants..
edit on 10-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As if it were "truth" (if there is even such a thing) that you needed to change your life...

top topics

join