It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Division Open Beta , an Invitation to all Agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just a heads up for anyone interested in The Division or online shooters in general that Ubisoft have announced The Division Open Beta starts on 18th Feb for XBone and 19th for PC / PS4 , the open Beta runs through February 21st.

This Open Beta is an invitation to all agents to get one final taste of the game before the official launch on March 8.

Added to the content already seen in the Closed Beta, the Open Beta will include an all new story mission for players to explore in their pursuit to take back New York. As a thank you, everyone who participates will be rewarded with a special in-game reward which will unlock for players when the full game is released.
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...

It's a weekend of free online gaming if nothing else.

edit on 9-2-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Antipathy17 on PC.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I played the closed beta last week. They sent me 5 keys for the download. I gave one to a buddy, then posted the rest on a buddies twitch channel.
It was good. Im really looking forward to the game. The beta only allowed us to play 2 missions. The rest was side stuff. Pretty big open world, you can enter a lot of buildings. Neat guns. The upgrade, mod, attachment system took a few hours to get the hang of. Great graphics. Really looking forward to upgrading my base, but the beta only allowed 1 upgrade for 1 wing of the base. If you like rpg and shooters, you will love this game

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Sounds like, to an extent, the Mass Effect games yes?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've been watching this one pretty closely. Depending on the initial buzz, I may get in. I'd like to pull husband in too. Small group COOP plays to our strengths, but he's not so keen on shooter style stuff.

I just need a power supply and vid card ... maybe a keyboard and mouse to get my new computer build rolling.

Tax return came in today, so maybe I'll be live on my own machine by this weekend ...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I only played the first ME. Couldnt get into it.
The division...well you have to experience it to appreciate it!

top topics

join