It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio supporters attack a...robot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How do Rubio supporters deal with a person who is not even protesting? Well, watch the video below....

boston.cbslocal.com...

www.youtube.com...

These guys did not even have any tomatoes. Using the fact that Rubio did get a little robotic in the last debate these two guys decide to show up and stir it up a little. I like how they try to take them down but with their robot strength they prevail!!!

Now, if this was the Trump campaign it would be on the MSNBC news ticker already. Trump 'smashes' robot protestors or some garbage...

Have to admit it was pretty funny. No Hitler signs...No yelling at the candidate in a private arena...just a couple guys in some horrible cosplay outfits minding their own 1st amendment robot business when they were brutally attacked!!!

Word is they were sent by the Cruz camp....ok, just kidding but I would believe it....
edit on 02am29amf0000002016-02-09T11:16:00-06:001100 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Americans are quite passionate about their politics

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The video has gone viral. Rubio might have some questions to answer about "free speech" and the 1st amendment.

No matter what you do, anywhere, you are on video. Stringers and Nightcrawlers are everywhere looking for content to sell to the networks, MSM, youtube....especially during campaign season.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I thought this one was funny. I don't even care what camp it was just good humor. I wonder if more of these will pop up.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just another day in the soap opera of American politics.

new topics

top topics

join