It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actors Get Dose Of Reality At Calais Migrant Camp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
So come on, unless you want to behave more like the "MSM" of conspiracy lore, what actually happened? The statement you quoted was entirely out of context. Was there mass murder? Did the play have to stopped as migrants stole knives and started stabbing everybody? Where's the narrative about what actually happened?

Oh , hang on, I read the full narrative, unlike yourself. Hmmmm, yet another thread to make out that ALL migrants are evil rapists and murderers. No doubt I will be lambasted by the usual "kill the migrant b.stards" folks for not "opening my eyes" and falling for out of context cherry picked quotes.

How ironic that when the MSM behaves like this you all go mental but when "one of your own believers" behaves like this you all re-quote each other in an orgasmic frenzy of violent intent.......sad.

Forgot to add : who the hell is stupid enough to think that knife props are real sharp knives....DUH!!!!!!

edit on 8/2/2016 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: haven123

thats nice dear
only one problem - the majority are not africans

i dont care

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: haven123 by "shooting the lot" you are causing mass genocide.

I'm not really up for that. Whatever makes you happy

i dont mean all of them the criminals who are illegally invading out borders if they had legit reasons for coming uncef are over there they can set the wheels in motion for asylum, most are rats who would have no problem initiating mass genocide on us native Britains
edit on 8-2-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to: yorkshirelad

"We were aware of knives being present, but this was one of several factors that led us to slightly shorten what was always going to be a shortened version of the production.”
www.express.co.uk...

This bit,

. . . yet another thread to make out that ALL migrants are evil rapists and murderers.
is in your imagination. It isn't like that. All are individuals responsible for their own actions.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

This situation is like a botched spinal fusion surgery. Once the damage is done there is no turning back the clock. Their civilization will never be the same again. The damage is done!!!

edit on 8-2-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join