It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About the Zika Virus: Jon Rappoport on The Corbett Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
From a little over 4000 reported cases in Brazil to an actual figure of less than 404 in the whole country... Possibly only a relationship to the Zika virus exist in only 17 cases.. In the states there are 25,000 babies born each year with underdeveloped heads and brains before this virus was even talked about in MSN.

All the hype may be a simple cover story virus for a few other nefarious things. For those who can not watch the video but are interested, find the time and place to watch this 22:40 video; it won't be a waste of your time. Don't buy into the MSN hype.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video, but from what I have read, the fear being generated by the MSM is typical behaviour.

The Zika virus was first discovered in Uganda in 1947 with very few people becoming infected over the last 60+ years.

It appears many Critical Thinkers are blaming a vaccine given to pregnant women or the release of millions of Genetically Modified Mosquitoes in the area in early 2015. But maybe it is something else.

Don't believe the hype for sure, look at what else is happening in the World, whilst this latest round of fear mongering is taking place.

edit on 7/2/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The video also brings up some of the chemicals that are banned in the rest of the world but still used in Brazil.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Every "epidemic" is a handy sales tool for big pharma to sell mandated vaccines and for the government to push us in to tighter regulation of our health care. The evidence is not there to connect the Zika virus with microcephaly and if there is a sudden surge in it then we need to look elsewhere.

The same way we saw the honeybees start dying off the same time neonicotinoid pesticides came in to common use I'm sure someone can find the real missing link between developmental issues with fetuses and the use of some chemical or biological agent. There may be nothing nefarious going on but many of us feel sure there is an agenda of population control certain people want to see carried forth. What's really going on is sadly not going to be told to us by the CDC, FDA, EPA or big pharma. It will be independent researchers like James Corbett who will ferret out the facts and hopefully enough of us will listen to make a difference.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It can only be transmitted by mosquitoes but as always the MSM put two and two together and get five.

As far as I know the MSM is freaking out because A) The olympics B) the monsoons and C) the increased breeding of mosquitoes during the monsoonal deluges. Fear attracts viewers. 'Ebola is a Virus...Zika is a virus...OMG it's a freaking pandemic!'

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I can only talk about the actual cases of zika in PR and so far none has been fatal and it seems less impressive than dengue and Chikungunya.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

During the Ebola outbreak there was plenty of information available to quell irrational fears. I didn't worry for a nano second living in a country with modern control measures and health-care. The tiny outbreak here was stpopped dead in its tracks and never posed the threat that some wanted to believe.
In other words you will find data to support either side. It much a matter of where your efforts lead you. Read the doom and gloom or read the facts.
Hindsight in this case is clearer than 20/20.
There is info on Zeka that does not promote fear. There are blogs the will spread it.
Choice.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The Washington post published info regarding sexual transmission however I didn't read the story only the headline. My bad.
Still I did read that it's not fatal . Even the poor little ones affected in utero don't die though they do have lifelong issues like many with brain damage.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Where do you get your statistics on only 4000 cases?

Every other source I can see online is quoting many many more cases than that.

So source please?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

So source please?

It was 4000 cases of Microcephaly reported in Brazil. Not people who had contracted Zika.

Then officials looked at the numbers again, and the actual numbers of Microcephaly being reported was just 404. They then looked for a correlation with the Zika virus and found the Zika virus in only 17 cases.

The numbers are skewed to create fear and for the World to start screaming for a vaccine.

Maybe they have taken another look at the figures and reduced them because the Olympics are about to hit Rio?

Maybe it's something more sinister?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Painterz

So source please?

It was 4000 cases of Microcephaly reported in Brazil. Not people who had contracted Zika.

Then officials looked at the numbers again, and the actual numbers of Microcephaly being reported was just 404. They then looked for a correlation with the Zika virus and found the Zika virus in only 17 cases.

The numbers are skewed to create fear and for the World to start screaming for a vaccine.

Maybe they have taken another look at the figures and reduced them because the Olympics are about to hit Rio?

Maybe it's something more sinister?

Thank you for posting that ! 12 hours difference in time zones make for some delayed answers by me ... Also your answer was probably better than mine// thanks again.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Thank you for starting the thread.

It's been needed.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The Truth About the Zika Virus:

Only last night I saw a snip of a goolge search that said;

6 Zika cases in xyz country
6 Zika cases in abc county
6 Zika cases here
6 Zika cases in there

about 8-10 locations have had 6 6 Zika cases.

Isn't there some very small but very powerful country in the mid east for whom the number 6 is very important?

What does that tell us?

the snip is on this website

Link

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

The Truth About the Zika Virus:

Only last night I saw a snip of a goolge search that said;

6 Zika cases in xyz country
6 Zika cases in abc county
6 Zika cases here
6 Zika cases in there

about 8-10 locations have had 6 Zika cases.

Isn't there some very small but very powerful country in the mid east for whom the number 6 is very important?

What does that tell us?

the snip is on this website

Link

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I call BS on Zika, idk wtf it is or who or what made it but Inovio Pharma claims to have a vaccine that should be ready for phase 1 human testing before the end of the year. Pretty dam quick, too quick...

Zika Vaccine

top topics

join