It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowans claim instances when Sanders was shorted delegates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
www.desmoinesregister.com...

Sanders’ backers are more likely than Clinton’s to think the political system is rigged, polling has found. So it might not come as a surprise, especially since he lost by a hairsbreadth, that some think the Democratic caucus system is rigged. It also doesn't help the optics that the state party chairwoman drove around for years in a car with “HRC2016” license plates.

A total of 110 people were present for the final vote, and the count was 58 people for Sanders and 52 people for Clinton — which amounted to five county delegates for Sanders and four for Clinton, said Lonnie McCombs, a 59-year-old Knoxville Democrat who is retired from careers in the military and in manufacturing.

“That’s how it was recorded,” said McCombs, a Sanders backer.

But when the Knoxville Journal Express newspaper posted the Democratic Party’s official results, it showed Knoxville No. 3 results as Clinton with five county delegates and Sanders with four.

Dirty politics afoot? Of course! Clinton and her supporters will do everything they can to win this election. She only has Bernie to fight against and the primaries have just begone! With Sanders rising popularity, especially with the young people and women, she has to fight dirty but will she still win in the end?

I've of the opinion elections are rigged and it's beginning from day 1 in Iowa. I'm actually gonna follow every state primary to see how the results pan out. Gonna be very interesting to say the least. If Bernie continues to rise then TPTB will have to turn up the fraud into overdrive.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
you know what this means.....

means we're seeing evidence the cheaters in vote fraud are being found out.....looked for is next....

like with many not thinking it's worth even going to the voting place....if something isn't fixed....we have no real vote

back in the 60's, I actually thought someday we would have tech to let everyone vote electronically.....and it would be fool-proof...ha..
edit on 7-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 7-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr[/editby

edit on 7-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

That's exactly what this means.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

See, this is why I believe that there is a flaw in your political structure because at the end of the day, a very small percentage of actual voters get to vote in the nominee for their party and this could very well turn out to be a classic example.

I would hazard a guess that the percentage of those citizens intending on voting democrat would do so only if it was Bernie but not Hillary. I would go one step further and suggest that die-hard democrat voters would abstain from the vote in the general election if Hillary gets the nomination...or even walk across the aisle and vote republican.

Anything but Hillary, so if she gets the nomination and somehow goes onto win the presidency, you can bet your bottom dollar that the entire bloody system is rigged.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You are correct. I'm only registered as a donkey because of Bernie. If he doesn't get nominated then I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if the whole damn country votes for Bernie...
The electronic voting machine makers can and will bring in the vote for the highest bidder....
That's a fact....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It seems not much is going to be done about it. I do appreciate the fact that the Des Moines Register is reporting on it though. They had endorsed Hillary like a week before.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think it's funny how the argument on Hillary's side is, "They were only county delegates, not state so it wouldn't have changed the outcome anyway."

Is that a confession then?

It really scares me that the voice of the people is being silenced by these political dynasties.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This actually is quite common here and why you hear the news talk about swing votes. I was registered independent but had to change to democrat to caucus for Bernie.

Voters here really do get apathy and Hillary is a perceived charged candidate with "baggage". It's why Obama slaughtered her and why Bernie voters might stay home. I will still vote but I'll toss it after a third party if no Bernie.

A lot of people don't even bother to register to vote. On no choices like the most stay home. So of the percentage that even bother to try we get low returns. We could end up with barely 20% of eligible people even voting.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is Ron Paul crybaby tactics 2.0 by the internet sheep. Sanders is happy, but his followers are getting rabid representing in the worst possible way and turning into internet Nazis just like Ron Paul supporters were during his joke of a run.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Rik Santorum won Iowa in 2012 and they credited it to Romney, no one even knew until 13 weeks later and we all remember the Ron Paul delegates and the fiascos the had to deal with, the Romney supporters called the cops every time the Ron Paul people won something, guy got his finger broken. Not a word of this in primetime. All documented through cell phone vids on youtube, John Boner cheating and all. All that energy cheating for Mitt Romney, a guy that didn't have a chance, what a waste of time. When you have 2 guys like Trump and Bernie that are hated by old Avon ladies then watch out, those old bags will cheat for Clinton and Cruz in a second, better watch them. I recommend every delegate to have their phones out and ready.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

top topics

join