It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Schoolgirls Become Latest Victims of Migrant Harassment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psychonautics

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I can imagine if it were immigrants/non whites being harassed at school so badly they felt too intimidated to attend,by whites- it would be even Bigger news.Would propably be all over the news and the outrage would be considerable.

Buuut what do i know,racist Islamophobic/whatever ridiculous adjective Cow i am.Imagine the nerve,being concerned about something happening to white girls . Us racists and various - phobes, i suppose like the poor we will always be among you

Dont know about your schooling mate but at my school harassment from fellow pupils was the least of your worries. I went to school when teachers could whack the crap out of your hands/arms with a thick leather belt (x6) for the slightest thing with total impunity.

Severe Kicking's were not uncommon and i'm talking mob violence. Bullying and extortion was rife. If you didn't run with the pack or stood up for yourself from the offset, then you ran the risk of being singled out and terrorised for months/years until you finally snapped and fought back in "uncontrolled" anger. And all this from your "own" kind

Schooling for me and thousands upon thousands of others was a fight for survival from day one. The most important lessons i learned at school were not and never will be on the curriculum. You either be the victim or you draw a line in the sand and stand up for yourself .

So spare me if i dont weep a thousand tears because a Schoolgirl was harassed somewhere on this Planet.

Who the hell goes running to the media with this trivial crap anyway..The Parents need to teach their kids to fatten a lip or burst a nose when and where it's required. The consequences can be dealt with later.

So sorry if we don't compare you getting "bullied" I'm high school, to a teenage girl being sexually assaulted by a sweaty Muslim.

What hardcore drugs are you on?

Who say's i was bullied..? And who says a "Sweaty Muslim" Sexually assaulted a teenage girl...?

If you care to read the OP link you will see it say's she was Harassed, Not Assaulted either physically or Sexually, but i suppose when it comes to Muslims, if people like you cant get them for terrorism or murder you will try to get them for the next best thing..Rape.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I can imagine if it were immigrants/non whites being harassed at school so badly they felt too intimidated to attend,by whites- it would be even Bigger news.Would propably be all over the news and the outrage would be considerable.

Buuut what do i know,racist Islamophobic/whatever ridiculous adjective Cow i am.Imagine the nerve,being concerned about something happening to white girls . Us racists and various - phobes, i suppose like the poor we will always be among you

Dont know about your schooling mate but at my school harassment from fellow pupils was the least of your worries. I went to school when teachers could whack the crap out of your hands/arms with a thick leather belt (x6) for the slightest thing with total impunity.

Severe Kicking's were not uncommon and i'm talking mob violence. Bullying and extortion was rife. If you didn't run with the pack or stood up for yourself from the offset, then you ran the risk of being singled out and terrorised for months/years until you finally snapped and fought back in "uncontrolled" anger. And all this from your "own" kind

Schooling for me and thousands upon thousands of others was a fight for survival from day one. The most important lessons i learned at school were not and never will be on the curriculum. You either be the victim or you draw a line in the sand and stand up for yourself .

So spare me if i dont weep a thousand tears because a Schoolgirl was harassed somewhere on this Planet.

Who the hell goes running to the media with this trivial crap anyway..The Parents need to teach their kids to fatten a lip or burst a nose when and where it's required. The consequences can be dealt with later.

So sorry if we don't compare you getting "bullied" I'm high school, to a teenage girl being sexually assaulted by a sweaty Muslim.

Who say's i was bullied..? And who says a "Sweaty Muslim" Sexually assaulted a teenage girl...?

If you care to read the OP link you will see it say's she was Harassed, Not Assaulted either physically or Sexually, but i suppose when it comes to Muslims, if people like you cant get them for terrorism or murder you will try to get them for the next best thing..Rape.

Excuse my colorful comment, it's just that I can't really believe there is anyone being "that guy" in a thread like this.

What I touched on, while not happening in the OP, is happening all over the place right now, and I feel it pertains. At least, much more so than you having a hard time in High School.

I don't need to "get" anybody. I'm not even exactly sure what you mean by that, but I'll assume you want to call me a racist of bigot of some kind.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Severe Kicking's were not uncommon and i'm talking mob violence. bullying and extortion was rife. If you didn't run with the pack or stood up for yourself from the offset, then you ran the risk of being singled out and terrorised for months/years until you finally snapped and fought back in "uncontrolled" anger. And all this from your "own" kind

edit on 6-2-2016 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Excuse my colorful comment, it's just that I can't really believe there is anyone being "that guy" in a thread like this.

What I touched on, while not happening in the OP, is happening all over the place right now, and I feel it pertains. At least, much more so than you having a hard time in High School.

I don't need to "get" anybody. I'm not even exactly sure what you mean by that, but I'll assume you want to call me a racist of bigot of some kind.

if you dont mind me asking what country would you call home.?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Severe Kicking's were not uncommon and i'm talking mob violence. bullying and extortion was rife. If you didn't run with the pack or stood up for yourself from the offset, then you ran the risk of being singled out and terrorised for months/years until you finally snapped and fought back in "uncontrolled" anger. And all this from your "own" kind

Yeah, i get the highlight..Did i say that it was myself in particular that was bullied..? No i didn't, What i said was Bullying was rife.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You said high school was a fight for you every day, and used specific examples physical violence and used the term bullying.

While not explicitly stating it, you heavily inferred it.

Where I live has nothing to do with the topic which we are now veering far away from.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Where I live has nothing to do with the topic.

Yes it does...If you care to tell me the country you call home i'll explain why.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Earlier, Svenska Dagbladet reported that Stockholm sought to offer economic assistance to Morocco in an attempt to return young Moroccan refugees to their country of origin. The move was apparently prompted by numerous petty robberies and thefts committed by Moroccan teenagers in Sweden's major cities which became a serious concern for local police, the newspaper remarks. Read more: sputniknews.com...

Why the hell are they even called refugees? There is no war in Morroco.

Anyways, read a funny thing on facebook. People of the Dutch Morrocan community had complained they weren't represented on tv enough, to which someone responded with the solution, "The Dutch crime show "Opsporing Verzocht"(Tracing Requested) should be broadcasted twice a week instead of once".

edit on 6-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They shouldn't even be on the streets without their parents in attendance. Obviously the cops don't care and they certainly shouldn't be using public transportation. See my post on another thread. Get used to the change, but if you want to stay safe, you're going to have to change the way you conduct your business.

Keep your children at home; don't let them go anywhere by themselves; cocoon yourself and your family and particularly your kids. Don't go out after dark; avoid sketchy places, especially after dark. Shop online. Stop using the "pools" and recreational facilities or do so only on weekends when you the parents can be present to supervise the activities. Avoid the big cities; stay out of and away from public transportation and lastly......if you can at all afford it, keep your kids out of the Government run schools. These are changes we've had to make in the US and changes we've had to live with for years. I guess this is entirely new to Europeans and Brits.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, I suppose eventually, the worlds population with be Chinese muslims, I can see all science eventually coming to a halt, and the human 'race' will come to an end, quite sad really.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
These girls will be labelled as racist's for even pointing out that the offenders were Ethnic/Arabic/Northern African or Muslim.

There is a war on "White People". A certain group of people want to destroy the Purity of the White Race. They want mixed marriages.

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap it up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
Hmmmm Curly black and kinkies
If you lump it all together
Well you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take
The world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Sweden, Denmark, Germany, England ect - "White Countries" is where the "Melting Pot" is most wanted.

Ahh, globalists who sponsor that crap. Europe is no melting pot of rainbows pink unicorns and other hippie dreams, it is a hellish blast furnace that churns out misery despair and death in epic proportions. From Roman invasions to Mongol invasions, to Mohammad's hordes to the Inquisition to Napoleon to the World Wars (toss in plagues and famines everywhere), it is being set up for another turn on the spit. In the Bible, Daniels prophecy says the beast that is put together has feet of clay and will always shatter, a united Europe is an endeavor doomed for failure.
edit on 6-2-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a united Europe is an endeavor doomed for failure

a united Europe is an endeavor planned for failure

and planned a long time ago

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drane

a united Europe is an endeavor doomed for failure

a united Europe is an endeavor planned for failure

and planned a long time ago

www.youtube.com...

Ceasar, Ghangis Khan, Suleiman, Napoleon, the Keisers, and Hitler didn't think so, they all thought their plans would succeed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Now2016
yep....send em all back....or make an example of some of them by treating them for what they are...attempted rapists.
Personally...id just de-nut them.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Gothmog

Just dangerous when this case is being reported in all the usual places as a sexual assault by immigrants.

Do you honestly believe that this was sexual harrassment?

That guy was just having a laugh. I could o the same thing for a laugh. He didn't even touch the reporter.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
No the media reported it as sexual harassment I thought it was just the actions of a drunk guy messing about in front of a TVs crew.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join