It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPP signed in Auckland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
To me New Zealand looks like "Off Grid Heaven". The TTP is going to destroy what is left of the Middle Class, and have the Mega Corporations rule 100% over us.

Get them beans and pickled goods ready, tough time are ahead.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016
Time to start the war against the corporations .....
Pull your money out of the markets and buy land and gold....

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch And don't buy a damn thing from them that you can avoid buying!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: Azureblue Isn't Finland free? Maybe Iceland?

I hope so, some rabbits don't get caught in the head lights. What I mentioned in my post may not happen immediately but its the influence that will slowly grow and it may take a while for effects to dawn on some people but by then of course it will be too late to anything about it.

That's the best scenairo as why they signed it, ie they did not what they were doing and got tricked.

The only other alternative is that they were willing volunteers and want to see implemented, what I suspect will come to pass.

These people who all signed it will have talked about everything in the deal for months or even years over drinks, in formal and informal meetings. How can the best scenario above be the case?

I'll leave you to decide for your self which of the above two options you choose to accept.

cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: Azureblue
I wish I could have put it so well. If I start a movement, will you please write the manifesto?

happy to have a go but I'd first like to know what the objectives of the movement might be and what the basic strategy is to achieve them.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
To me New Zealand looks like "Off Grid Heaven". The TTP is going to destroy what is left of the Middle Class, and have the Mega Corporations rule 100% over us.

Get them beans and pickled goods ready, tough time are ahead.

NZ is a nice place (IMHO) and the general populace seem to have more political awareness, and a tinier government, than in other countries.

The TPPA also has an opt out clause - after a six month notification, countries can withdraw from the agreement. So it isn't quite the writ of opression that some seem to think.

My hope is that when it becomes obvious that the TPPA cannot achieve its intended goals, and when corporates begin to sue against governments, that everyone will withdraw from the TPPA rendering it toothless.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join