It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the holy hell is this thing???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I cannot see the fake leprechaun

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I disagree I don't think the angle is correct to cast that reflection you are talking about. The creature runs at an angle that puts it behind the cupboard so how could there be a reflection?

a reply to: SlapMonkey

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No because the light from the wall would be washed out by the light from outside when they cross.

a reply to: Indigent

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Really? ok then, why the closer lights don't wash away completely the shadows of the further away lights in the tennis pic, the intensity is not the same as it is inversely proportional to the square of the distance, so don't tell me now its because they are 4 strong lights

actually don't tell me i don't want to know, its fake for me and real for you, i don't have any interest in changing your opinion and everyone else that comes and see will get both views and make their own conclusion.
edit on 4-2-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not saying its real but chill would you like a tissue?

a reply to: Indigent

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yes please, im hungry too while you are at it

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is a nice bowl of shut the hell up...I'm just kidding I couldn't help myself you kinda set me up with that one.

t reply to: Indigent

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Pretty much what I was thinking too. There could be a light that's shining on it from another angle. I'm sure it's a hoax, but using the shadow to discredit it isn't legit in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The leg is just a reflection off of the floor, a fantastic point made by another poster. I don't think it's a shadow, and the same with the wall reflecting off the floor on the right.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I stared at this video for a long time and cannot see anything, at all, can you help me?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Recreate it yourself with a mirror...trust me, the angle is correct. I'm a graphic designer and I draw realism with charcoal. I pay attention to this stuff on a daily basis because it is both my job and hobby to make things created by my hands appear to be as realistic as possible.

I mean, I just turned by computer screen at a similar angle and moved something between the wall and the screen--it created a nice reflection. I fail to see how you think it wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I cannot see the fake leprechaun

I know, I was seeing the same thing at first. What you have to do is click on the "next" button / arrow just below the video and the video will restart.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Excellent post! I was going to offer my less expert view of the same optical observation...

now, the little "maybe being."

I know folks whom I trust who swear they have seen wee humanoids... surprising as I find it to be, knowing some biology, I cannot discount those sightings.

And there is the ridiculed little corpse that was found in the South American desert a few years ago, that was commandeered by Greer and thus discredited by association, but still seems legitimately biological from all the info I can glean.

So... sure, it may well be a well done hoax (and it IS well done), but I offer that it may also be "real."

What we do with that latter possibility, I have no idea...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This has caused a curious 6 year old friend of mines interest, for being such a little guy when the sun pokes his head up one of these days he wants to recreate the shadow in a similar fashion. He's conducting his experiment with a ninja turtle action figure and the kitchen wall which is almost identical to the one in the video, I will post results. He's my buddies son and i shown him the vid and asked what he thought, apparently he says shadows like that happen all the time, that's how he always sets up his master shredder action figure, so it casts a shadow just like the cartoon. He welds with me from time to time too =D

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I wanted to say something about that but wasn't sure if I even knew what I was talking about

Very admirable of you to admit...

Most of the time I pretend to know what I'm talking about

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A duede, famous in Colombia.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Horribly fake, and i do mean HORRIBLY!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't know, this video looks fake, but that does not mean that creatures like this do not exist, maybe one day we will find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join