It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite the tragic events...Four people are still Holding Out at The Oregon Refuge.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

There are four flesh and blood people holding out there in Oregon......
Jeff Banta...a 47 yr old construction worker....
David Fry...a 27 yr old who is a friend of Fincum, and helped him self publish a novel....
Sean and Sandy Anderson....47 and 48 who own a store etc...
Maybe it would be better understood if we could get to know them.....
The Construction guy...the husband and wife team, the 27 yr old who helped Fincum publish...somehow caught up in this scenario.....
They are clinging to their principals et al and if appearances can be believed...they are the next targets of the FBI-Police presence in Burns....
You can get to know them better at the link....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wonder what regiment will come after them.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

lol, standing by their principals of not wanting to face the consequences of breaking the law... They've said they'll leave, just so long as none of them face charges, which is hardly a knowable or brave gesture.

The renegades of demanding free public land for personal profit.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
These are the ones who want to leave but, want a promise that they will not be charged. Maybe they think everybody will just forget about them.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
These are the ones who want to leave but, want a promise that they will not be charged. Maybe they think everybody will just forget about them.

OR did they watch the news and now are very worried about being shot in cold blood

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Oh you so wise people...
Are you so far gone that you are unable to even identify with other than your own egos........
How pathetically superior you are to the subspecies of humans you call others.....
You who like to sound so self assured and wise on the boards....
Keyboard cowards....
Unable to extricate your spirit from your own bodies for even a second....
These are real people like you, like me , like your neighbour, your brother....ordinary people...
What turns of the trail brought them to even contemplate this effrontery to what they consider injustice.....To even stand up against such a juggernaught as the Feds can bring to bear....
What turns in your trail could bring you to similar acts of desperation.....
Yet they do remain.....aspersions or not...
These are not carreer criminals...they are just people....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
David fry wasn't even welcomed by the group there because he supported ISIS it was Lavoy who spoke in his defence and allowed him to be there

Helped him with his book as well :-/

Was this all it was for lavoy,airtime publicity to push up sales for his book and his Walter inside him saw big money

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
I don't think that This was a Fincum publicity stunt.....
In fact I have the impression that these people all attended for reasons they felt were important enough to stand up for....
It angers me to see good people maligned because they tried to accomplish something far bigger than themselves....
No matter what they actually made the attempt....
something not many of us can say....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
a reply to: Whereismypassword
I don't think that This was a Fincum publicity stunt.....
In fact I have the impression that these people all attended for reasons they felt were important enough to stand up for....
It angers me to see good people maligned because they tried to accomplish something far bigger than themselves....
No matter what they actually made the attempt....
something not many of us can say....

Well, they now have all the dildos they can eat. And the locals want them gone. So what's the point of them being there again?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Every time I hear someone say, "the locals don't even want them there".

It makes my head hurt.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Every time I hear someone say, "the locals don't even want them there".

It makes my head hurt.

Why? The locals do want them gone. The Hammonds want them gone. The local Sherriff regards them as a giant pain in the ass. They are disruptive and they're apparently too stupid to bring enough supplies with them. They're only still there because they don't want to go to jail. Sorry cupcakes, that ship has long since sailed. You're going to jail. Deal with it you paranoid whackdoodles.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Speaking from London youd be well informed ..no doubt...whackdoodle indeed...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

So what If he is speaking from London he is a very well informed member and does his research....
Are you camped out just outside the camp in Oregon? I thought not so he is just as informed as you.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah they're in a pickle. If I was not ready to die I would do my best to turn myself In publicly. After what happened to the deceased, these guys must be sweating bullets. Unless they live their cause to the fullest.

Gotta be scary to have a gang after you. Especially one with no qualms with killing people, no qualms, and no consequences.
edit on 4-2-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

ETA: is there a camp for people who agree they probably went about this wrong but the FBI took it too far when they shot a guy with his hands up? I have only seen the two polar extremes so far.

There is a lot of biased feelings, or were all just very passionate.
edit on 4-2-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder what regiment will come after them.

Hopefully regiment free ride to Gitmo.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

They are clinging to their principals

How did they get involved?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Speaking from London youd be well informed ..no doubt...whackdoodle indeed...

Actually my wife is from Oregon and she has family all over the place there. Everything they have told us confirms what I said - the locals want them gone! They have been a destructive and disruptive presence.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wow.

So, people standing up for what they believe in, non violently, have become "terrorists" both here, and the media.
Today, the news people where demonizing them, by talking about how much it is costing taxpayers. Yet nothing in the news about the possibility of murder, by the FBI and sheriffs.

Hell, no wonder nobody stands up for anything anymore, in any real way. The media and government will ruin your cause, in 5 seconds flat. Because the population believes them.

Congrats government. You've won.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Wow.

So, people standing up for what they believe in, non violently, have become "terrorists" both here, and the media.
Today, the news people where demonizing them, by talking about how much it is costing taxpayers. Yet nothing in the news about the possibility of murder, by the FBI and sheriffs.

Hell, no wonder nobody stands up for anything anymore, in any real way. The media and government will ruin your cause, in 5 seconds flat. Because the population believes them.

Congrats government. You've won.

They 'stood up for what they believe in' by arming themselves and then occupying property that did not belong to them. They then said that any Federal efforts to retake the property would be resisted. And they then started to destroy fences in said property (pissing off the landowners nearby) and stealing motor vehicles that also did not belong to them.
This made them criminals. Thieves. Trespassers. Oh and they were so inept that they didn't being enough food or other equipment with them. So not only were they terrorists, but they were morons as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join