It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Drug Use At The Calais Migrant Camp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I feel I should emphasise a point for you. Those who control supply control the mood, to some extent. The first time I was exposed to this it came as a surprise. The main hash supplier for a large traveller camp told me when he felt things were getting messy and stuff wasn't getting done, he'd pretend there was a hiccup in his supply and let everyone run short for a couple of days. Once people had livened up a bit and he could see overdue work getting done around the camp, then he'd reinstate the supply.

With other substances there will be other effects. Aggression, excessive good humour, wild bursts of energy. Situations can be manipulated by playing with the quantities and types of substances available. There's also the possibility of getting someone hooked or indebted so they can be pressured to commit an unpleasant task.

Some beach cafe owners in druggy holiday destinations have been known to slip small amounts of substances into drinks, the customer thinks there's something relaxing about that particular cafe and feels compelled to revisit. It's only when they fly home they realise they're suffering mild withdrawal symptoms. All manner of manipulation is possible for whoever controls supply.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

The bankers are trying to trick us into being slaves to an imaginary debt. They don't want to face justice. To create a smokescreen they've tricked massive numbers of migrants into moving en masse, enabled by criminal people traffickers. Now the migrants are faced with the horrible truth. Facebook lied! Who wouldn't need a little support after that bombshell.

The distraction is a mass of people far from home. They're having difficulty keeping occupied, you'll see there's very little in the way of industry there. It isn't as productive as an old style traveller camp.
Lack of industry and purpose makes drug use far more likely. With the drugs comes another layer of control.

The migrants already live under an enforced no cameras rule. In the time of social media and cameras everywhere to ensure our safety from oppressive forces, the one place where cameras are banned is in the Calais camp and similar places. This rule is brutally enforced by the mafia/people traffickers/drug dealers/provocateurs and other agents who run the show. Putting the spotlight on the drug part of the equation is at least trying to wrest back control from the criminals and improve safety for migrants.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Miserable living conditions promote escapist drug use. Dealers have a strong financial interest in cultivating miserable living conditions. That could be one of the issues.

<< 1   >>

join