It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Meets the Clinton Smear Machine and He’s Furious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes...Hillary's dirty tactics know no boundaries. Apparently, Bernie Sanders has officially become a threat to Hillary's election machine...and that machine has gone into 'smear mode' against the Bern-man.

Many people on the right have been long aware of Hillary's use of her 'Flying Monkey Minions'...like David Brock, to smear her opponents and obstacles with lies and false stories...but NOW, Sanders is feeling the burn.

She is already smearing a potential win by Sanders in Iowa with allegations of voter fraud...and Bernie is pissed!

Bernie Sanders has done plenty of favors for Hillary in this election cycle but instead of having his good will returned, he’s coming up against the Clinton smear machine.

A rumor is circulating that Sanders supporters are planning to win the Iowa caucus by flooding it with college students from out of state. The rumor is nothing more than a delivery system for the smear which would give Clinton supporters an opportunity to taint a Sanders win in the state.

Chuck Ross reported at The Daily Caller:

Sanders Is Furious At David Brock, Hillary’s Loyal Servant And Spin Master

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders ripped into David Brock, the head of the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC, Correct the Record, after being asked about rumors on Thursday that his campaign was planning to bus out-of-state students into Iowa to take part in Monday’s caucuses.

Sanders let his questioner, Bloomberg Politics editor Al Hunt, have it as well.

“The Clinton people say that they are, in places like Ames and Iowa City, that they are very worried that a number of out-of-state young people may try to show up to the caucus and they’re going to make a major effort to make sure that that’s not the case,” Hunt said to Sanders in an editorial meeting held Thursday.

The newsman smirked and shrugged as he asked the question, but provided no evidence suggesting that the inquiry was based on anything more than rumor.

“Really? Is that what they’re saying?” Sanders shot back, heatedly.

“Based on what did they say that? Based on David Brock’s long history of honesty and integrity? The man who tried to destroy Anita Hill? Is this where this is coming from?” the 74-year-old bellowed.

Here’s a video of the exchange described above:
VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

This is from The Guardian last August:

Hillary Clinton: Republicans warning of election fraud are ‘fear-mongering’

Hillary Clinton on Thursday accused her Republican presidential rivals of “fear-mongering” over a “phantom epidemic of election fraud” as a ruse to justify imposing new barriers to voting that would harm the democratic process.

In some of the sharpest words the Democratic frontrunner has yet unleashed against the pack of Republican contenders for the White House – one of whom she may well face in the general election next year – she said most of the GOP field of 17 candidates would put up “new obstacles to voting. That’s wrong and it’s counter to American values.”

Clinton added: “They should stop fear-mongering about a phantom epidemic of election fraud and start explaining why they’re so scared of letting citizens have their say. What part of democracy are they afraid of?”

Classic Clinton. Say one thing while your operatives do another.

Let the caucusing begin.

legalinsurrection.com...
edit on 29-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Poor guy! He should immediately report to the nearest college university and find his "Safe Space.".

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
damn dude. integrity and passion. respect.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Poor guy! He should immediately report to the nearest college university and find his "Safe Space.".

And definitely a "free speech" zone.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Something severely lacking from all candidates except people with the last names of Paul or Sanders.
As a non-u.s citizen I was behind Ron Paul the last 2 elections even though his policies are not my political leaning, it was down to his integrity and passion. The same reason why I support Bernie in this election.
American politics needs a President with those strengths.

Go Bernie!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
She knows that no one except the Upper East Side supports her anymore.

She's feeling the Bern and is grasping at straws.

Between Bernie and Trump she realizes that it would take a miraculous and illegal fraudulent action for her to actually win anything.

Sure she got blamed for doing exactly what her puppet master handlers wanted.
She did her job perfectly. She got the weapons from Libya to Syria into the hands of ISIS and she took the blame for it just as she was supposed to do all along.

So, she is a good little puppet. BUT, she's forgetting that we all know all about this and it will and should effect her chances of "legally" making it to the executive seat.

An idea for a thread:
This whole email fiasco is just a red herring to take our attention away from the real atrocities that she helped pull off.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Clinton is going to learn the hard way that you don't attack a politician with integrity below the belt like this and come out ahead.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

i was with you man. honesty and intelligence goes a long way for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe. But it's always been the Clinton way.
Bernie keeps letting her off the hook. Maybe he still feels bad about that DNC donor database fiasco.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And I hope he keeps letting her off the hook. Stooping to going below the belt just because she started it is just as amoral as the original action. I want and hope that Bernie sticks to his principles. He doesn't need shady political tactics to win, and if he wins without them it would be a DEVASTATING blow to Clinton

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I still stand by my statement that him not pouncing her for the email stupidity on her part during the first debate will come back to haunt him. That gave her the momentum she needed. He should have called out her B$ and kept her from getting that momentum.

I think he needs to go Trump on the DNC and MSM if he wants a shot at this.

I felt the same thing with Ron Paul, his demise was he didn't fight back the establishment and the GOP hard enough.

edit on 35131America/ChicagoFri, 29 Jan 2016 13:35:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 36131America/ChicagoFri, 29 Jan 2016 13:36:13 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe. But it's always been the Clinton way.
Bernie keeps letting her off the hook. Maybe he still feels bad about that DNC donor database fiasco.

No, Bernie is just known to not fight with dirty tactics, but with transparency and talking about policies instead. Wish we had more candidates like him.
edit on 29-1-2016 by amicktd because: Grammer

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And I hope he keeps letting her off the hook. Stooping to going below the belt just because she started it is just as amoral as the original action. I want and hope that Bernie sticks to his principles. He doesn't need shady political tactics to win, and if he wins without them it would be a DEVASTATING blow to Clinton

I'm not suggesting that Sanders stoop to her level by retaliating with shady political tactics...What I am suggesting is that he call her out on HER shady political tactics. Clinton is a political predator...she sees forgiveness as weakness.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The thing I felt went against Ron Paul was when he was attacked his body language and his responses were weak.
Whenever I have seen Bernie annoyed, his body language is much better and he responds with passion and intensity.
You would be surprised how significant body language is, in Presidential and Prime Ministerial elections.
Obama is a master at it and you can tell it's something he has worked on.
edit on 29-1-2016 by mclarenmp4 because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

The thing I feel that went against Ron Paul was when he was attacked his body language and his responses were weak.
Whenever I have seen Bernie annoyed, his body language is much better and he responds with passion and intensity.

Like THIS?:
media.giphy.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well he has called her out a few times. He was pretty livid about the Shultz-Clinton conspiring with the DNC debates for a while.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Exactly, the right amount of disdain without looking like a sneer.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

Exactly, the right amount of disdain without looking like a sneer.

Love that gif.
Always thought it would make a great moving Avatar for some Big Bernie fan here.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

yea there's no match to Obama's "cool". i agree with you completely. a passionate and honest response is better than a bland and honest response.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm not a Bernie fan because I disagree with his politics, but if it came down to me voting for Clinton of Sanders, Sanders would win hands down. He should respond in kind to Clinton's smear campaign by putting forth all the bills he has sponsored that shows how he is actually trying to help people through his position in Congress and not rob them.

One thing for Bernie, whether you agree or disagree with his politics, he actually believes in his positions and thinks that is what's best. As for Clinton it's about obtaining power and political kick-backs for her friends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join