It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sex change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i was talking to a frined and he said he heard somwhere that a man woke up with girl fetures?? is this possiable like a body switch?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
sounds very urban legend-ish to me. I say the answer is no, i don't see how anyone can wake up and be a member of the opposite sex. If you had more detail it would shed some light on the story, but as it is I say a big

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
well i remember it kinda vaguly we were at a dinner because it was late we just went to a local hocky game but we were talking nad he said that there was a story of a man was about ready to fall asleep but he had to go to the bathroom. so he went. bout an hour earler he took some asprin for a headache then he fell asleep and in the middle of the night he felt like growing pains and when he woke up he had a girls body

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Lets see he brought this up at a hockey game which means more then likely had a few drinks = distorted brain = fake story.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yeah, sounds highly unlikely. Sex change, besides body snatching, is waaay complicated. Growing pains? asprin?? sounds totally urban legend.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
mabey his family druged him for a while and didnt while he was out cold for 2 months

new topics

top topics

join