It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly virus leaked from US laboratory in Donbass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi forgive me if this is somewhere on the site but i cant see it anywhere.

More than 20 Ukrainian soldiers have died and over 200 soldiers are hospitalized in a short period of time because of new and deadly virus, which is immune to all medicines. Donetsk People's Republic intelligence has reported that Californian Flu is leaked from the same place where research of this virus has been carried out. The laboratory is located near the city of Kharkov and its base for US military experts. Information from threatening epidemic is announced by Vice-Commander of Donetsk Army, Eduard Basurin.

I find it quite alarming that i have not heard about this until now. The news article is dated Jan 22 but it goes on to say the first leak of the virus was published on Jan 12th that's quite the incubation period for a nicely timed epidemic.

According to the medical personnel of the AFU units (Ukrainian troops) there were recorded mass diseases among the Ukrainian military personnel in the field. Physicians recorded the unknown virus as a result of which the infected get the high fever which cannot be subdues by any medicines, and in two days there comes the fatal outcome. Thus far from the virus there have died more than twenty servicemen, what is carefully shielded by the commandment of the AFU from the publicity", said Basurin in daily MoD situation report.

I cant find anything that specifically states anything about "California Flu", possibly its a USA engineered thing? Any thoughts ATS?

Source Donabass International News

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There have certainly been several books written about an accidental release of some genetically modified virus sweeping the world while those who survive struggle for a vaccine.. Let's hope fiction is fiction and stays that way... On the other hand research labs in areas of fighting are not a good mix IMO.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StickyBuddha
Read about this yesterday on here, looks to be an hoax, Regards, Robbo

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I mean, is it really safe to give a super virus to a room full of Donbasses to play with?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The thing is, like any deadly virus we know of, it's deadly for some and not others.

20 military members have died to date. How many have come out the other side and how many more have showed signs of having the virus?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

We don't know who died and the Californian flu doesn't exist. The source is no good.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah I posted before I read the other posts. It just doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

We don't know who died and the Californian flu doesn't exist. The source is no good.

The video attached to the link shows someone talking about the disease.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This was posted on ats before

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Posted yesterday. Sorry.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:04 PM