It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly virus leaked from US laboratory in Donbass - DPR Army and Intelligence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Deadly virus leaked from US laboratory in Donbass - DPR Army and Intelligence
I do not know if anyone have post it but there was a virus outbreak. It was first posted 12.1.2016:

More than 20 Ukrainian soldiers have died and over 200 soldiers are hospitalized in a short period of time because of new and deadly virus, which is immune to all medicines. Donetsk People's Republic intelligence has reported that Californian Flu is leaked from the same place where research of this virus has been carried out.

High fever that can not be subdue by any medicines. The victim ends fataly after 2 days.

"According to the medical personnel of the AFU units (Ukrainian troops) there were recorded mass diseases among the Ukrainian military personnel in the field. Physicians recorded the unknown virus as a result of which the infected get the high fever which cannot be subdues by any medicines, and in two days there comes the fatal outcome. Thus far from the virus there have died more than twenty servicemen, what is carefully shielded by the commandment of the AFU from the publicity", said Basurin in daily MoD situation report.

It sure reads like a movie scenario. Finger cross that will contained. With so many things going on currently, the last thing we need is a deadly virus outbreak.

Situation Report 12.01.2016

Situation Report 22.01.2016

Regards

Seed
edit on 25-1-2016 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow, That is an incredibly powerful virus to cause such damage in only 2 days to it's host.

Hopefully the containment is fast and effective (unlike what we saw with Ebola).

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

I'm thinking that this is the origin of the Zika virus.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is no such thing as "California Flu." This is ridiculous black propaganda. [HOAX!]
edit on 25-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I wonder if it is highly contagious

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Shut the front door!!!!

2 flipping days!!!???

Gonna try to find more info, that is insane.

Edit-I can't find anything on it....
edit on 25-1-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I really don't know about the source. The Donetsk people's republic is an unrecognized territory, run by rebel groups, receiving aide from Russia. wiki

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There is no such thing as "California Flu." This is ridiculous black propaganda. [HOAX!]

Thank you for that info. I am actually relieved to hear that. If its a Hoax then please a mod can delete that thread.

Regards

Seed

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Yeah. I tried to find also more info on that but couldnt either. Especially when it mentioned ends fataly after 2 days.

Regards

Seed
edit on 25-1-2016 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There is a flu outbreak in Ukraine, but it has nothing to do with biological warfare. This story is being carried in Russian controlled media like zerohedge.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 1/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
containment breach... we've had a containment breach... shut the gate!!

edit on 25-1-2016 by pl3bscheese because: m - 0 -o -0 -n that spells nebraska!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smartAscii

I'm thinking that this is the origin of the Zika virus.

And you would be wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I googled Ukraine California flu, and a lot came up. I haven't gone checking all the resources yet, but is there a reason that someone naming flu viruses would not name it such?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Don't be feeble minded. This is just a label. It's as useful as "Spanish, Hong Kong, Swine,"
or whatever. Think of it as a Russian insult to the USA.

Time will tell if there is any substance to the story. A previously unused
name is not proof of a hoax.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The only way it could kill that quickly is if it provoked an extreme reaction in the body's immune system. That would have to be a very novel flu strain to do that, wildly mutated and barely recognizable to the body.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"California (Swine) Flu in Ukraine
The news, these last three days, has been full of stories about a flu epidemic in Ukraine that so far has killed more than 30 people, mostly in Western Ukraine. "

dablogfodder.blogspot.ca...

Article from 2009. ^^

Donetsk People's Republic intelligence has reported that Californian Flu is leaked from the same place where research of this virus has been carried out

From the OP article.
It sounds like this new virus is just kept at the same facility that the California (swine) flu was kept at, like a bio level 4 lab or something. And was leaked out....
edit on 25-1-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

According to the article there is a US biological warfare lab in Donbass (which makes a ton of sense).

(not)

edit on 1/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here we just get plain old New York flu. Sucks. You would think we get exotic flus like the California, or the Georgia Virus with so many people in NY, but no.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

OK, I've heard passing mention in the press of a strong strain of swine flu in Russia that was killing the young and healthy who would otherwise not have much to fear. This might be the same as that.

Those always trigger my alarm detectors because the flu pandemics of the past have similar profiles.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join