It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I recently learned about Saul Alinsky

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've scanned through it, reading up on the rules for the left.

The best part though has to be:

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It may be crass to resurrect one's own thread, but the more I read about the Clinton Foundation, the connections (intra and inter), the movers and shakers and players with them and their close associates, I began to wonder if Hillary really did learn methods from her mentor, Alinsky.

To understand the above comment, you would have to understand this thread.

It is my opinion that the Clinton Foundation will go down in history by people that study mafia-type organizations as the first to be organized to this extent in the Internet age.

Think about all the layers and layers. Think about the government connections, the Wall Street connections, the Media connections, the foreign bankers and governments connected, the money-laundering techniques, the fraud, the levels of corruption, the murders, on and on and on, all done under the umbrella of the CF and our own State department.

I hope our investigative agencies see the historical value of their own techniques for unraveling this web of criminality in this Age of Information, for I believe people like Comey, Lynch, Bharara, Trey Gowdy, Jason Chaffetz, and a host of names we don't have yet, will be in the history books others will study in the future.

<< 1  2   >>

join