It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah Chamberlin found dead 1.5 miles away from home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

JACKSON, TN (WSMV) -
Noah Chamberlin has been found about a mile and a half from his family’s home.

Read more: www.wsmv.com...

Noah Chamberlin found dead 1.5 miles away from home

The whole story is heartbreaking! 1 week ago today Noah Chamberlin went on a hike with his grandmother and 4 year old sister. The grandmother claimed she was attending to the 4 year old for about a minute when 2 year old Noah suddenly disappeared. They were about 160 yards from the home on her property which is 60 acres and that backs up to a 600 acre timberland farm.

Another Source -

Authorities said no foul play was involved in Noah's death, which they called a tragic accident. An autopsy will be conducted, which is standard procedure.

News Video Here
edit on 21-1-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

That poor lil' boy. I was so hoping he would be found alive. A sad sad day.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Oh Jesus...

God rest the little fellows soul.

The thing with little ones, is that they are small. Gaps in hedges, bushes, thick brush, logs, between thick growth of trees... They can scamper around at full pace in tight confines. Furthermore, because they are young and have not developed navigational and spatial awareness, they can literally charge off with no direction and along a path which would make no bloody sense what so ever.

Its not like tracking a full grown adult through dense woodland and brush. They have motivations that you can make sense of, but a little fella could just have charged off into the woods chasing squirrels or bugs or whatever, and just gotten lost before realising what had happened.

My thoughts are with his family at this time, because they must be absolutely broken right now, and I honestly cannot even imagine what they are going through.
edit on 21-1-2016 by TrueBrit because: Spelling error removed.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

That is so sad. I looked at the FB bpage and other news stories after seeing the first thread. Poor little man, he is with the angels.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sad news. After seeing the thread of his being missing the other day I thought this would be the outcome. I was hoping to be wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sad news indeed.

Heart, thoughts, and prayers with the family.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I was hoping this would not be the outcome, this is tragic. I feel really bad for the family. Surprised that hound dogs could not find him, being that he was found under 2 miles away.

Hopefully he just went to sleep cold and never woke up, there are a lot worse ways to go out in the woods. I can't imagine what was going through his mind. Poor little fella, rest in peace. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That is tragic, his poor family :'(

RIP Noah

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So sad, prayers for all.

I'm just thinking here so don't kick me...

He was located about 1.5 miles from where he had originally disappeared.

The search area kept being expanded as the days went on...

If an 1000 acres equals a little over 1.5 square miles then how could he have NOT been located...

Maybe I am just not thinking clearly...also, I read that the TBI isn't called in (I should know this as I live here) unless foul play is suspected or there is evidence to warrant that...

I don't know, sorry, just pissed off! and venting!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It is rather strange, the whole story. Maybe something more will come out with the autopsy.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It is rather strange, the whole story. Maybe something more will come out with the autopsy.

Totally agree. Would like to know if anything else has happened in the area.

Thoughts of peace for the family. Nothing could be worse than losing a child and regardless of circumstances the adult is going to feel the responsibility for life.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

all every sad....will watch for new info that comes out....maybe they called in the TBI because they weren't totally sure irt was just a lost child,,, they have to look at different angles when something like this happens.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I feel so extremely sad for this little boy, he must have been frightened and lonely crying for his parent's and his nanna.

It is sadly so easy to do, little boy's are easily distracted by anything from a flower to a butterfly and have a great urge to explore, at this age you really do need eye's in the back of your head especially when tending more than one child, this poor woman must be suffering terribly inside and would likley exchange her own life a hundred times over if she could.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I found this article www.dailymail.co.uk... ndmother.html

I know it is the daily mail so take with a grain of salt until there aree other articles to back it up

the gist of the article...he was found in a clearing just outside the search radius
edit on 21-1-2016 by research100 because: (no reason given)

people who knew the little boy said he loved to hide and he ran all the time, and when he did adults could not catch up to him he was so fast
edit on 21-1-2016 by research100 because: add more info

the authorities were insistent up until this morning that he was still alive do to crucial evidence that they had found
edit on 21-1-2016 by research100 because: add sentence

edit on 21-1-2016 by research100 because: took out 2 words added 2 words

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Where I used to live in the country It was a tenth of a mile to the corner and one mile to the store per my odometer, that looked like quite a stretch from my driveway and I wouldn't want to walk it. So this 2 year old kid walked a mile and a half all by himself did he? Quite the hike.
edit on 21-1-2016 by korath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Devastating news! RIP beautiful baby boy!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So very sad, the poor little guy's been on my mind since i read of his disappearance
About the only thing i can say now is that at least his loved ones will have closure,when they are never found it may be worse for the family to always wonder..just so bitterly sad .RIP dear little boy.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Tragic indeed, I couldn't imagine what the parents were going through during such a horrifying event.

I did find something, and the way the death was described as a "tragic accident" alludes to something , and though it's unpleasant to think about, the following seems like a probable cause of death...

Cougar Sighting in the West Tennessee Area as reported by site visitors.

...and these two around the same time:

First confirmed cougar sighting in Tennessee in over 100 years - posted 10/7/15

Cougar sighting confirmed by TWRA

Bobcats are also common in that area as well.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family, please don't take my post as insensitive as this was not the intent, if you are offended I apologize.

I so hope he passed in a manner that was not painful, and I hope those closest to him find peace.

I merely wanted to point out that he could have easily been taken down and hauled off by a mountain lion in very little time or effort. With the linked articles, it doesn't seem too far fetched that he could have gotten taken away and didn't actually wonder off.

I hope the autopsy says otherwise.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

that is really interesting for sure.... thought I would mention, the guy on the clip in the link I posted said that they found his footprints and followed them and found him....more info will be coming we will know more

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

This story is just not adding up in my məˌdələ äˌblôNGˈɡädə.... I smell fish here. How the #, does a 2 yr old outrun a 4yr old & Mee Maw? I am sickened by this tragedy.

I am NOT buying the story though, at all. Nope!!

RIP little buddy

edit on 22-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: Sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join