It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaign spokesman: The Obama-appointed Inspector General is just a Republican stooge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Looks like the Hillary Campaign is getting so desperate they are accusing the Inspector General investigating the email scandal of being a Republican !!!!

Outrageous.

The IG was nominated by Obama himself and confirmed by a Democrat Senate !!

But that means nothing when people like the caliber of Hillary are the "targets".

Obama is in charge of the whole Executive Branch including the Justice Department who is doing the deep investigating.

If Obama wanted to get Hillary out of the picture, it would have happened already right?

Well you would think so.

But knowing how Obama is a calculating, jealous chip-on-his-shoulder type of guy, maybe he's using the old slow boiling frog technique?

Maybe the plan is to force her into a foaming nervous breakdown or something.

We also know the DNC is working in Hillary's favor, and you would think Obama has given the seal of good housekeeping on that as well.

Strange tactics in play.

And the best part is, the Campaign actually expects voters to believe everything they are told !!!

Clinton campaign spokesman: The Obama-appointed Inspector General is just a Republican stooge

She's scared.

Clearly, the Clinton camp knows that its candidate is in some deep guano. If the investigation into her email server scandal had no "meat" to it, they'd employ their usual playbook and laugh it off. Hillary has a long history of chuckling at the "ludicrous" accusations thrown her way. In fact, she was doing so earlier in the year.

As history shows, when the Clintons finally realize they can no longer mock their accusers into silence, they fire up the attack machine. It's sad, predictable, and clearly a desperation play, but it's what they know. It worked with the Lewinsky scandal, so they probably figure they can make it work again.

As a result, the "vast right wing conspiracy" is back. Only this time, the evil right-wingers in question are Obama appointees. According to Hillary's press secretary, Brian Fallon, the Obama-appointed Inspector General Charles McCullough is colluding with Republicans to destroy Hillary's "inevitable" Presidency.

DaaHaHaHa !!

CNN Interview

edit on Jan-20-2016 by xuenchen because: jealous seahorses

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah yes,...dusting off her ol' "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" defense.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ok so let us address an interesting issue here. How did Hilary get emails from a secret network to a private server which requires special hardware to even be able to communicate with the secret network? Even if they hadn't been classified top secret her emails should have been on a government server. Anyway you look at this she is in violation of ethical behavior in the work place. Also there is an fbi investigation into the matter " seriously bad news for her" If found that the information was above top secret like stated she should see jail time! Its a huge matter

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It is going to be great watching her campaign crash and burn, I am actually becoming hopeful that this psychopath will end up behind bars!

We need more people handing our Hillary for Prison bumper stickers!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this is Obama's final insult to Hillary.

I beat you in the race.
I gave you a job.
I won't let you get elected after I'm gone.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If this isn't an indication of the US having a ruling class that follows a different set of laws than the rest of us, then I don't know what will.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
I'm wondering if this is Obama's final insult to Hillary.

I beat you in the race.
I gave you a job.
I won't let you get elected after I'm gone.

Anything goes with Obama.

Maybe it's a way of torture and loathing hate mongering.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've got to wade in here and break up the anti-Hillary-fest here and offer up my view of things...

From Herman Cain's website? Really?

He never says the inspector general is a "stooge" the journalist said that, brought it up and put those words into the man's mouth.

If the emails are what the spokesman claims they are, then the inspector general is indeed on a witch hunt and the details are being intentionally distorted to serve a particular political agenda...the GOP's.

If you watch the entire video, the whole thing appears to be over apublicly published article about the drone program that was forwarded. Well, we know Wikileaks published classified information about the drone program for ALL to see.

The fact that the inspector general won't give any details and is being intentionally shifty/dodgy speaks volumes.

If Clinton forwarded something leaked by Wikileaks that was published to the public, is that that some heinous crime? Isn't it twisting the truth and bending reality to say that her emails contained "super-duper-top-secret material"?

Sheesh, we ALL read those articles that contained leaked SAP details. Why is Clinton somehow not allowed to read the media, or share her thoughts on the what the media is talking about?

And seriously dude, Herman Cain's website? Talk about bias and spin. This isn't a credible source for straight-forward information by any means.
edit on 20-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Her lips are moving so we know she is lying.
Only...this time she is not laughing!

Ahead of last night's Democrat primary debate, Hillary Clinton was on CNN for an interview with Jake Tapper. As any responsible journalist would, Tapper asked Secretary Clinton about the criminal investigation involving her email. This is what one might call a journalistic "no-brainer." But for Hillary, it was clearly a great offense.

www.truthrevolt.org...

24 seconds of "sheer" hillaryous...

Yet, oh, she is so offended the "news press" dare ask her a direct question!
*rolls eyes*

edit on 20-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
And on a humorous note...

Clinton's emails held info from our humble little website and forum community?!?!?!

I'm flattered that Clinton's emails contained information gleaned here...

LOL LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Isn't the Pentagon going after Petraeus again?

I find the timing of that odd, with Hillary's potential crash. Hmmmm, wondering if Obama is setting the Clintons up? The cannibals are getting so desperate they are consuming their own!

Talk about the "Greatest Show on Earth!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hillary will say and do whatever it takes to win, she has no honor, no respect for anything that stands in her way.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

When wiki leaks happened every one in the DOD was informed that the information was still classified and anyone caught accessing or possessing it was subject to punishment under the ucmj and any other applicable laws.

top topics

join