It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bio-Weapon similar to "FOXDIE"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Have any of you played "Metal Gear Solid"? Well, currently, the United States is developing a biological weapon that resembles "FOXDIE".
basically what it does is simple. To use it, 1st of all, the government must have a sample of the target's D.N.A. Basically what this chemical does is it targets surtain people (only the target outlined by the government)
and kill that person. To kill them, it simulates a heart attack. But really, it causes all the cells un the heart to basically "commit suicide" and cause instant death to the target. it doesn't matter if the target is in a room filled with 5 or even 50 other people the only person that will be affected will be the target chosen by the U.S government. I don't know the official name of the weapon, so for the time being, i like to refer to it as "FOXDIE" after
the chemical weapon on the hit playstation game "Metal Gear Solid"
This weapon is being produced by the United States for anti-terrorist use, and only the highest ranks on the american military and the pentagon can activate it. Any questions? e-mail me at [email protected]
i look forward to your reply.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Are you being Paid to advertise Metal Gear Solid 3 or something????

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
have a link? i find this really hard to believe. i mean it dosn't sound that hard with today's techonology. but i'd just like to read more about it than what you have to say
thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"1970 - United States intensifies its development of "ethnic weapons" (Military Review, Nov., 1970), designed to selectively target and eliminate specific ethnic groups who are susceptible due to genetic differences and variations in DNA. "
www.heart7.net...

is it maybe a progression of this previous research?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
"1970 - United States intensifies its development of "ethnic weapons" (Military Review, Nov., 1970), designed to selectively target and eliminate specific ethnic groups who are susceptible due to genetic differences and variations in DNA. "
www.heart7.net...

is it maybe a progression of this previous research?

Thats a reallly cool/intresting webpage, sounds like a winner to me. but i'd still like to learn more in depth about this. Spetsnaz can you post the original link you found this from?? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
Are you being Paid to advertise Metal Gear Solid 3 or something????

hehehhe thats good

top topics

join