It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I LOVE This Song, Great Mood Booster! LIquid Tension Experiment- Kindred Spirits (Live)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hello all,

Well this is a big change of pace for me, because I'm a musician that hardly ever posts to music forums. But I just have to do it for this song, because of how powerful/beautiful it is for me. So I just want to share that energy with all of you. If you are in a bad mood, listen to this song, and see if you still are by the end of it. I am going through hell right now, with all of the things that I have going on in my life at the same time, and it hasn't failed for me yet. If your in a good mood, see how you feel after listening to this, because it's universal in it's effects for me. I just wish I would have discovered it earlier in my life! If you like Rush, Yes, Kansas, Ozric Tentacles, you will probably like this. The musicianship is off the charts!

Anyways, this is The Liquid Tension Experiment's live version of Kindred Spirits. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Have a Great Weekend,
TomSawyer

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hell of an ensemble. Good to see Tony Levin is still busy.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

Oh yeah. Very symphonic. Mozartian at times. And the keyboard just wizzes through that ending. Very cool tune Tom.
Welcome back.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks..I am always in awe of such talented individuals..

This simple one also..

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Hey, they're all the same height...........wait a a second...

top topics

join