It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone! This is my introduction.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone

I'm new here and wanted to stop by to say hello and tell you a little bit about myself. My username is PhantomOrion. Orion is my favorite constellation and a fascination of mine since childhood.

I'm a longtime lurker of AboveTopSecret, visiting since I was maybe 12-13 years of age. I'm 27 now with a family, and I still enjoy reading all the discussions. In fact, this is where I go to as a source of alternative news, if you will.

I'm from the U.S., former Army Reservist, and a believer in Christ.

That's about all I can think to say. Feel free to ask questions. I look forward to getting to know you all.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

Welcome Phantom Orion. Glad you finally joined!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hello, welcome! Glad to have you joining in the discussion. I'm also more a lurker than a writer. ATS is definately a great site for news and information.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome, and thank you for your service.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Welcome to the best website for experts and nut cases,

your job is to work out which is which.......

Wibble!

On another note, what is the reason why you are here? Aliens, Ghosts, "Feeling" etc?

Peace!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wow you came here when you were 12 years old?

You must be well and truly crazy by now!

Welcome aboard

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: phatdamage
I could do with a good feeling right now

edit on 15-1-2016 by uktorah because: Corrrected a typo !

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the welcome!

Thank you donktheclown for your support!

@Phatdamage Initially what drew me and kept me glued to ATS was all the information and discussions on the paranormal, archaeology, and conspiracies. Not so much the paranormal now, although I do love me some cryptozoology
I find myself gravitating towards any news from alternative sources and discussions about anything really. There's a lot to read and learn.

@nonspecific Lol I figure it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-13, possibly earlier. After 15 years - it was about time, ya know? Do like your avatar, by the way. Can't think of his name, but isn't that the actor from Fringe? He also starred in Lord of the Rings...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion

@Phatdamage Initially what drew me and kept me glued to ATS was all the information and discussions on the paranormal, archaeology, and conspiracies. Not so much the paranormal now, although I do love me some cryptozoology
I find myself gravitating towards any news from alternative sources and discussions about anything really. There's a lot to read and learn.

@nonspecific Lol I figure it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-13, possibly earlier. After 15 years - it was about time, ya know? Do like your avatar, by the way. Can't think of his name, but isn't that the actor from Fringe? He also starred in Lord of the Rings...

It is Walter Bishop from fringe yes.

I would explain exactly how I ended up with him as a winking cardinal but...

Lets just say this place gets a little whacko sometimes.

I am sure someone will pop in and offer to make you a shiny one of your very own, I would recommend that you do.

It makes it so much easier to keep track of who said what!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Phantom Orion.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hello! have you ever seen a black bible with silver writing on it?

Trying to find one, some people, aged 70 to 90, have seen one as a child, they described it having weird pictures of animals in it..

Just asking because you mentioned being a man of faith.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thank you @jennyfrenzy

originally posted by: solve

Hello! have you ever seen a black bible with silver writing on it?

Trying to find one, some people, aged 70 to 90, have seen one as a child, they described it having weird pictures of animals in it..

Just asking because you mentioned being a man of faith.

No I've never heard of those before. Sounds fascinating. I've seen large family Bibles, some with illustrations.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You shouldn't like Orion...

It's part of a cruel trashy sex story about a people (Canada) working together with a being to ruin a love God starting the moment he was born then whoring the love goddess.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uralflth

You shouldn't like Orion...

It's part of a cruel trashy sex story about a people (Canada) working together with a being to ruin a love God starting the moment he was born then whoring the love goddess.

Come again?

Trashy sex Canada story you say?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: PhantomOrion

It is Walter Bishop from fringe yes.

I would explain exactly how I ended up with him as a winking cardinal but...

Lets just say this place gets a little whacko sometimes.

I am sure someone will pop in and offer to make you a shiny one of your very own, I would recommend that you do.

It makes it so much easier to keep track of who said what!

Ah yes, Walter Bishop. Absolutely loved him on Fringe
I am curious as how you ended up with a winking Bishop cardinal, if you don't mind sharing

I will look into the avatar thing. Still making some headway into the freshman forum.

@uralflth Whoa there buddy...I know nothing of the matter. Are you referring to the mythologies perhaps? Orion's got quite a few tales, sure, but it's ultimately not why I like the constellation itself

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, good that finally signed up, took me a couple of years as well, from the time of me signing up until I actually wrote something took a few more years...

I hope you will enjoy the ride.

Much love!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

welcome.. something like this ?

originally posted by: nonspecific

Wow you came here when you were 12 years old?
You must be well and truly crazy by now!

Welcome aboard

I thought the same .. i admire people like that the kids must be super intelligent.. thinking of myself at the age of 12 .. i was wearing a hippo sweater and played with fake make up

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hello!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join