It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope's first video on his new video site - basically calls for One World Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

I don't see where this video is pushing one world religion. It is clearly a message of peace and tolerance.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

my original post

How can they be heard by the same god, when the prayers are in different languages.
You think I'm joking - think of the different gods that have been around through cultures throughout time.
By our language and our culture we define what god is like. God made in our image, depending on where and when you come from.

If you're going to quote me make sure you the cut and paste correct -

To put my words another way - there are a plethora of gods, that one may call upon depending on your culture, religion, language spoken. If the Pope is trying to create or push to wards a "god" of the the Christian/Islam/Hebrew...then we're all "royally screwed". The demiurge that rules this planet and thrives on misery will call it "game set match".

going back to your earlier post

He says that the believers in different religions are "all chidren of God". Paul says the same thing in Athens

if you're referring to Saul/Paul the corrupter hebrew/roman dual citizen ...well...I dont have nice things to say about the imposter

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
I quoted the part I was interested in commenting on, precisely as you did on my own posts.
As for the Pope- I don't approve of a "one world religion" any more than you do, so I would say nothing to defend him if he was pushing towards one.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Human beings have been indoctrinated for such a long time, that they do not believe in one religion, for it only enstates that one condition will enforce their own countries self expressed spiritual condition to not be considered of equal worth.

The problem with our brother's ancient spirit is that it all thought the same....overthrow...personal ownership by status of an agreed male dictatorship.

Therefore each country has always owned their own religious status involving ancient brotherhood reasoning of creative powers.

As the condition of the human psyche belongs to all nations as a real fact of brotherhood forming religious ideals, then the only true situation is to be honest and teach the reality of the concepts of religious status.....that it was only ever science of the occult that then attacked the human brain by the returned irradiations.

Human life then believed the indoctrinated belief of occultism, for the signals that our brother used indoctrinated the human life, with the same belief that our brother had originally used.

So our human minds and human thoughts and human behavior became indoctrinated by his ancient occult practices of the evil spirit. Why else do you propose that the human mind is indoctrinated itself?

Every country therefore has its own personal spiritual memory that is held in the indoctrinated spiritual belief.

We therefore cannot be preached to by a human being, self aware of occultism, yet still practising occultism himself. Why would any other religious ideal be altered...when the possessed mind is already given to the spiritual records.

Each country has a spiritual origin that is self expressed as its personal spiritual condition and we should honor our spiritual families and their love of self expression. We should be taught the spiritual truth from a spiritual honest self appraisal and a spiritual review that no longer supports an ownership of spirit as a personal status.

Until religious ideals are taught correctly, then our humanity cannot heal itself from its ancient occult attacks and incorrect teachings...we are not one religion....we are one in spirit and should be honored for our personal inheritance.

Our life should be a life of equality, where spiritual guidance is given in the equal status of being guidance without dictatorship or personal status....we all know by spiritual psyche that we were overthrown and indoctrinated and using these forms of status only allows humanity to self express their spiritual disgust at being dishonored as a family member.

A real Father is the human Father and the human Father in the tribal community was only considered wise by his life experience...not by an imposed status. The aged Father given the rights to be served by his family only because his aged body could no longer toil and work as an equal....he therefore earned this status...but was dishonored by his younger son who simply wanted to claim status without toil.

If you are going to impose a condition of spiritual sanctions then impose the condition as a personal reality....a human equal who only earns the respected status when it has been earnt.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: Cinrad

I dont think he's calling for One World religion. I think he is calling for peace among all the religions.

I'm not Religious myself but I think he is sending a great message to those who believe in different faiths to understand that there really is only one god and they should all just accept it.

Whether it will bring about World peace? I doubt it very much.

It is just unfortunately, the majority of people in the world are religious. That is the problem.

I am religious myself but I'm beginning to realize we may be in error. Religion it seems to be cause of misery and ignorance in our world and ignorance kills. We have actually tolerated evil people because of religion...

The evil who harms the innocents must be brought to justice instead of cuddled.

Enough is enough??
edit on 2-2-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join