It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Worst Prank You Have Had Played On You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Kinda explains itself the titles does...

I once had all my underwear hidden from me.

That was funny once i got it back.

And i once nicked the idea off the office and hid my head teachers property for children in need.

That was funny.

I think i got a tenner.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
one of the Worst jokes i played on somebody, i called up the fast food resturaunt he worked at, pretended to be him and told them I quit!! when they asked why, I said "cause somebody is touching me!!" i sounded hurt and let out a little whimper. Anyways he showed up to work the next day. and when he did they had his last check ready. Also they had the district manager come in to ask who was touching him. all the employees called and asked him who was touching him. He ended up just walking out and quiting

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Playing a game of tit-for-tat in the prank game, my co-worker one-upped me by smearing a heavy axle grease all over the exhaust manifold of my car. When I left work and started down the road, it started smoking like crazy. I thought it was on fire! I had no choice but to sit there and let it all burn off as it had melted inside the heat shields and no way to get it out.

This was a payback for me rewiring his horn to his headlights and tying a bunch of large bolts around his driveshaft.

We also took another guys small car and placed it into a tight spot inbetween a building and some posts with a forklift. He had no idea how his car had moved or how he was going to get it out.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by ben91069]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The worst was when a friend called pretending to be the police and said I was being thrown out of my house. That was bad feeling.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have a little Kenny figure. (South Park) Being the first one in, I came into work one morning to find Kenny swinging slowly around by a noose from the ceiling fan. After I had gathered myself from laughing hysterically, I proceeded to completely TPing the offenders desk, computer, phone, chair, etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Maybe this wasn't the worst prank, but it is one that comes to mind. I was in Junior High School, and was in Gym Class standing behind the backstop waiting for my turn to bat with my arms crossed and my feet about a shoulder-width apart. Someone came up behind me, grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs out from under me. I landed flat on my face. It hurt a lot.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Maybe this wasn't the worst prank, but it is one that comes to mind. I was in Junior High School, and was in Gym Class standing behind the backstop waiting for my turn to bat with my arms crossed and my feet about a shoulder-width apart. Someone came up behind me, grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs out from under me. I landed flat on my face. It hurt a lot.

That's not a prank and not funny. Sorry that happened Grady. I know I didn't do it but as a prankster, not happy with that.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
When you look at my picture, it sort of explains a lot.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
One hot Sunday afternoon in the beer garden at the Coogee Bay Hotel, after some beach activities and two beers, I dozed off at the table. My "friends" proceeded to gather all empty glasses from surrounding tables and stack them all around me, then left to a far corner of the garden to observe.

On my awakening an hour or so later, the looks from patrons all around were from unsympathetic to quizzical. Many of them, one assumes, could not fathom how I had found myself resurrected after an apparent 45+ schooners.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Back in the mid 80's when I worked as a Computer systems programmer, our consoles were teletype ones. Whenever anything crashed, the teletypes would spew paper and bleep uncontrollably.

One day I went into the Sales dept, got into one of their computers and sent a message to the console consisting of control characters designed to make the thing bleep and form-feed at the same time. I put it on a 2 minute timer and went back to ops. Just as I got there the console went insane and the operator rushed into the computer room ranting and thinking she would be stuck there all night.

You should have heard what she called me when she realised it was a prank

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Many years ago I was in the Army and stationed in Germany. We were on maneuvers in Grafenwhor (southern Germany). It was in the middle of summer and we had been living in tents. The last night we were there our commander gave us two options;
1) we could tear down the tents and sleep under the stars and convoy back to our home base a little later.
2) sleep in the tents and get up extra early.

We all chose option 1.
In Southern Germany there are alot of wild boar, particularly in Grafenwhor because it is a wildlife preserve. These boar get very, very, big to the point of they look like miniature buffalo.
Well, we had been in Graf for a month and there was one fella who had been a ....insert male genital here... during the whole time we were on maneuvers. Earlier that day one of my buddies had a bright idea to get back at this guy. While we were at the mess hall he told me and another guy to get as much fruit as we could carry (and get away with). That night, when we were sure this SOB was sleeping we got everyone else together and told them to get on top of the trucks and to sleep there. Once everyone was situated we spread all that fruit around this guys sleeping bag. Sure enough around 3am we hear bunch of grunts, then blood curdling screams from him. Hearing this guy scream, and run around was so funny I had tears streaming down my face and my stomach in knots.

Of course his screams frightened off the boar so no he wasn't hurt.

edit: fixed some spelling

[edit on 12-1-2005 by rancid1]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Although not funny now it was when i thought of it,

At school when i'm working next to somebody at a computer and they leave their computer to get something, i make their screen black by turning down the lightness of the screen, i then turn off their monitor.
When they return they presume i've been childish and turned their monitor off, they then turn their monitor on and the screen is still black. Usally they panic and think they've broken the monitor somehow. After a while they figure it out.

You'd be surprised how often it works

[edit on 12-1-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow...there are some great ones on here...*takes notes*

Few have ever pulled a fast one over on me...Usually I'll catch them in the act...

But I've done some pretty cruel tricks....

I helped my friend get some payback for a buddy of mine....We were all chilling at the house, playing some video games - I decided I'd make some homemade potato chips cuz I was bored as hell....

My friend comes in while I'm cooking them, and he says - Hey, you still got that hot sauce? - Mwa ha ha....Dave's Ultimate Insanity Special Edition hot sauce? I've had it for almost 3 years and the bottle is still full, but I use it pretty often, if that tells ya anything - we're talking toothpick size servings and it's blazing hot...

So he put about 5 drops on a chip, put it to the side (carefully noting where it was) and sat down with my friend and offered him a few chips...

Well - It came down to the last two chips, and he graciously left them for my buddy to finish....

First off....you gotta understand - this guy is MANIC....His reaction is ten times everyone else’s reaction......We expected him to totally flip out....

But no....He bit into that chip..CrUnCh.CrUnCh..CrUnCh....and his face turned a deep deeeeep red and eyes bulged - He looked at us and then sprung up from the floor like a rocket and ran into the kitchen and stuck his mouth under the faucet for about two hours...

It was great!!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Enron i'll have to remember that *grins evily*

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Enron i'll have to remember that *grins evily*

Hehe.....

I'd show more of the pictures you've seen UK...but it's not worth getting banned...
- In fact....the one with the permanent marker all over his face is the same guy we got with the pototo chip - lol

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This thread is a nice prank on people who are yet to learn the difference between pranker and prankee.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In Junior High I learned how to pick locks and crack combinations. Well, I broke into the locker of one of my little girl friends (with whom I was not in good grace at the time). I mounted a piece of wood at a 45 degree angle, so the floor of the locker became slanted. Closing only the bottom latch, I filled her locker with golf balls! Almost a hundred! To make it even better, her head was just above the bottom of the locker, at the perfect height. To my chagrin I wasn't present when she opened it, but witnesses tell me it worked perfectly.

I once obtained some school letterhead, and wrote and mailed a note telling the parents of a friend how poor his behavior was and that I needed to have a meeting with them. I signed the principal's name.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Me and a friend once had a buddy who refused to pad-lock his bicycle when he was at work. We told him that someone may steal it and then proceeded to mess with it to encourage him to lock it up. The best scenario we played out is that we completely disassembled it down to the last ball bearing and left all the tools there for him to re-assemble it - all the while watching everything unfold.

new topics

top topics

join