It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dream...It Gets Weird...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ah, so this is what liberals dream about

Yeah. Now you know what scares us. I bet some folks would simply trade out who was on the giant portrait and they'd have their own conservative nightmare!

- AB

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He reminds me of Biff in Back to the Future 2. The man has always rubbed me the wrong way. There's just something about him I don't like.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I wouldn`t be surprised, if one of such portraits was hanging down of one of his skyscrapers after he was elected

Oh almost forgot...have you been watching Home Alone 2 recently? I`m asking because you know it was Christmas not so long ago and those Illuminati subliminal messages could have affected your dreams

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

A lot of times everyone in our Dreams is a representation of us. It's not Trump you are afraid of, but yourself.

Perhaps your fear of Trump comes from believing he will do what you, yourself, would do in his position?

Well, I can tell you I have no desire to be President, nor do I have any need to listen to everyone's conversations and film them, hoping to catch them doing something I disagree with or don't like so I can then haul them off and drug them against their will, forcing them to something they won't remember when they wake up, and then letting them know by putting them in jeopardy that I was in total control of their lives. Yep. No desire for that at all.

I don't think this is reflective of reality - it was a dream, and in the dream my fears of Trump's fascist tendencies, bullying, need to control, and hyper-reactiveness to insults produced quite the drama!!

I do know that dreams sometimes reflect the person's self and the characters are simply projections of self, but that is not a hard and fast rule. Of course, it IS a projection of my fears of what a horrible dictator is capable of, and in my dream that dictator wore Trump's face.

- AB

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
Captivating! It could be a movie.

With my tongue firmly in cheek, I feel confident in saying that quite clearly you jumped timelines or brushed up against some sort of parallel universe. Or just a glich in the matrix. Agent Smith will be along shortly with that needle.

NOOOOOOO!!! *Runs in panic*

It's weird, for sure. The portrait is burned in my mind - it was gargantuan, and it had him looking out toward the place I was standing. I even did a search to see if I could find the portrait - like I'd simply remembered it, and it wasn't online.

Oh what fun these mortal brains be...

- AB

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: xuenchen

The giant portrait hanging down the entire length of a mountain cliff kind of sums up my sense of Trump very well...

AB

That's the scariest part. It makes it seem all too real. Way too real...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yes, I remember that thread but should we tell the humans?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Shhh. No. Don't tell them. Let the little ones sleep. Soon enough, my friend, soon enough...

OH. Ahem.

Disregard that of course. I had No Idea the internet was listening...

- AB

(psst - remember, shhhhh. Zorgon is not ready yet...)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
GO TRUMP ALL OVER EM.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am just thankful it did not involve a jar of Vaseline, a live chicken and a car battery.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Above can you try to describe what color the walls were ? was it a dark silver , or dark white ? I dont want to necessarily imply anything prophetic although it could perhaps have been in some symbolic way. The dread part just may be what we all seem to feel coming.
edit on 14-1-2016 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75
I am just thankful it did not involve a jar of Vaseline, a live chicken and a car battery.

Amen, punisher, Amen.

- AB

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2

Above can you try to describe what color the walls were ? was it a dark silver , or dark white ? I dont want to necessarily imply anything prophetic although it could perhaps have been in some symbolic way. The dread part just may be what we all seem to feel coming.

Neither dark silver or dark white. More like a "death valley" (US) palette with some modern parts and some rough "hollowed out rock" parts. The rock was various colors from light limestone sand to darker red, inside the mountain. It was a weird combo of primitive and modern, like an ancient underground city combined with a fancy subway (think the London Underground) and some space-age technology/style thrown in on top.

Here - not exactly but if you imagine neon lit convenience stores in the alcoves and strange seedy little shops behind barred or wooden doors, or little apartments, you get one part of the underground city (not the fancy part).

Then here is a bit more like the modern part - add a fancy subway tunnel system and you have a bit of an idea? There was constant construction.

(No green on the mountain - just "death valley dry)

Other than "death valley" I couldn't find the exact landscape. But the large round windows you see in the model of the underground skyscraper (I had no idea this even existed until I just googled it) were not windows but "vents" and more crescent shaped and smaller - at least where I was- that is what I saw in the dream "appearing" to show me that time had passed while I was unconscious.

It was a vivid and very weird dream. The landscape will DEFINITELY feature in a fiction story, though not Trump.

- AB
edit on 14-1-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I also had a dream about Trump. Nowhere near as scary as yours, though. In my dream, everyone had to take a test about his presidency. You had to pass or else you'd in imprisoned. The funny thing was, I was Canadian in the dream.
I've also had dreams that Rubio was an evil vampire...like what even.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: turtlepenguin87

That's still pretty scary. I've taken some difficult tests before, but I was never threatened with prison for a failing grade...

Rubio as a vampire....

Nah. He's not cool enough...

- AB

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Its definitely some of the wildest imagery I've ever heard of ever. Mind Blowing stuff !

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Huh... I thought this would go the way of a recent dream of my own about Trump... but that involved glistening pects, matted orange hair and bitten pillows with muffled "lead me, sir... deport me... erect that wall!"

We all crave a little forceful, fascistic leading once in a while... with leather... or Naugahyde.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

We do?? Um...

I will leave it at that you Baddogma, you!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

UPDATE

Okay peeps. I originally posted this dream back in January of 2016.

In the dream, I wasn't sure why the out of doors was so barren and inhospitable. I believe it was meant to indicate rising temperatures and desertification of some part of the US, or a large part of the US.

I hope that it was more metaphorical, however...or something...??? Anyway. Sometimes it's interesting to visit old threads like this and see if they are still relevant.

I was just telling someone in the "state run news thread" (you know who you are ya Wookie) that all the Trump authoritarian moves bring me back to this dream.

Here is a graphic of the potential desertification of the world with climate change. The entire western half of the US is vulnerable to either dry or desert conditions. The eastern half is relatively humid and not vulnerable. LINK

If I take this dream literally, it would be set in the American west at some future point where being outside in the extreme heat and sunlight is dangerous after a few hours...no crops were able to grow, no trees, no nothing... I don't know what the temp was in the dream, or if that is really the true answer, but speculation is fun so... ?

edit on 8-8-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It's Kim Jong Un.

!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join