It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone, i came across this site by accident and i like it...i am from Scotland .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: deewock
Welcome to the site.
You are supposed to put something in the body of the thread, not just present a title.
Perhaps you pressed "enter" when you were still in the title field, which has the effect of posting the thread prematurely.
There is still time to edit your post (click on the "edit" button at the top of your post) and write some more to introduce yourself.
E.g. - which part of Scotland? What kind of accident?

edit on 12-1-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It looks like your first post didn't work out.

I found this site by accident, too. Welcome.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard Deewok

To bad your first post got botched. Try again.
I was confused when I started reading it, thinking "This is so familiar, sounds official"
Silly me.
Go post.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hi Scotland, that was quick.

I stumbled into this place, too.

Its okay, we're here to pick you up.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well that was certainly one of the more unusual introduction we've seen.

I got about 3/4 of the way through before I even noticed something was wrong..... That's what happens when you stay awake too long I presume.

Welcome to the site. I came to this site from past experiences, but even chancing on it will, no doubt, open your eyes to the many enlightening threads and people here on these forums. I highly suggest you look at older material first otherwise it kind of reads like a news feed.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: deewock

Hi Deewock, are you fae the 'Dee

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Welcome.

Scotland huh?

Whats up with the Royal Bank of Scotland and their rediculous scare tactics they published today?

Just wondering what you folks are hearing over there.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

I'm from Scotland, you want to elaborate on that statement?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

www.theguardian.com...

In a note to its clients the bank said: “Sell everything except high quality bonds".

I know I am quoting off the Guardian, but cnn reported also. Cnn is where it got my first attention.

edit on 12-1-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Welcome aboard. always great to have an international group of people to bounce ideas off.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Welcome Deewock!! Hope you edit your post with a little more info. Highlands or Borders? City or wilderness?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley
a reply to: EA006

www.theguardian.com...

In a note to its clients the bank said: “Sell everything except high quality bonds".

I know I am quoting off the Guardian, but cnn reported also. Cnn is where it got my first attention.

Nothing in the news here my friend.

BP announces 600 north sea oil jobs to go.
£66m split jackpot, first claimant gets paid.
Turkey IS suicide bomber kills 10.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi Deewok,
welcome from a fellow Dee.
no longer live there, but miss it.
Hope to see you around the boards soon.
Get tore in!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

Hi SonofaSkunk, it appears i have messed up my introduction. When i was typing a warning came up telling me i could only type a limited amount of words. Can you help me.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Actually there's a minimum word requirement for posts. It's no big deal, you'll get used to it.

Welcome to ATS. Scotland's one of those seemingly magical places I hope to visit someday. You'll find other members from Scotland here, as well as representation from all over the globe. Those perspectives are what keep me engaged. I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Please keep trying, there is so much to explore in here.
At times the system seems a little complicated but just ask for help.
WIS

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Welcome to the site
deewock

top topics

join