It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New X-files to include.....chemtrails.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I had high hopes for the new show. I was a fan back in the day. The subjects they went after were fringe enough that they never had to justify the belief, just present some alternative information and let the audience use imagination. It's claimed that 9-11 theory will also be included. As we all know from past experience here, that isn't an easy subject to discuss.

I doubt there will be much need for discussion on this until after the show airs, but since this forum is dying a slow death, consider this an attempt at CPR.

www.ew.com...

Now we don’t want to reveal too much about the episode, or how the conspiracy relates to the show’s existing labyrinthine mythology. What we will report – and stop reading if you don’t want to know anything about the first hour – is that O’Malley eventually sways Mulder and Scully to adopt a new conspiracy that lays a framework for the six-episode revival. The theory involves global warming, war in the Middle East, NSA spying, chem-trails (here called “aerial contaminants”), police militarization, supposed FEMA prison camps, and the eventual military “takeover of America” by a UN-like group of “multinational elites.” The conspiracy theory plays a bit like Oliver Stone during his JFK fever pitch — only if his source material was Infowars instead of UFO lore.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm going to predict one of two things:

1) the chemtrails episode will somehow not be aired.

2) if it does air, it will be conclusively dismissive of the phenomenon.

Are you saying chemtrail theory is too "fringe" even for X-Files? I know how you hate it.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

if I hated it, I would ignore it. The whole thing fascinates me. Grown people, going way out of their way to ignore proven science. That's something you don't see everyday.

But the episodes have already been filmed, and if "they" show chemtrails to be the joke they are, then it is what it is. But since this is a show about conspiracies, you might be really wrong.
edit on 12-1-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
just present some alternative information and let the audience use imagination.

Well, if they have the balls to show how Numerology + Sacred Geometry + sound (frequency) = levitation + divination; then that episode will be worth watching.

They even showed a UFO in the sea on a sandy beach covered in geometrical shapes. So with the Daily Telegraph showing how sound can be used to levitate metals (2014 ?) it might give hope to the 75 million people that see numerology codes every day.

Maybe this year is the year for final UFO closure.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Quite frankly each episode could be about trying to find unicorns....

but it doesn't matter, a little bit of my childhood is back on TV,

Mulder and Scully,

My first crush...... she wasn't bad either

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

I am doing the pee pee dance in anticipation of this.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If the new X Files includes someone who can squeeze into very narrow spaces, does it mean such people exist?!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I guess they had to update it somehow. I'll watch it but not expecting it to be some deep exploration of geopolitics, it's just cheesy entertainment.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And I bet they still get what "Chemtrails" are really about wrong. I haven't seen one person on the internet get close.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's a fictional show so chemtrails fits quite well I guess. It just seems like a bit of a waste of an episode as it's not the most compelling conspiracy theory...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

New X-files to include.....chemtrails.

Been waiting for the return of this for years...
Chemtrails? Why not? Who knows where they will lead???

Tell 'em to hurry up and get this rolling!!! Woo hoo!

Mulder and Scully sitting in a tree
W-A-T-C-H---I-N-G!
First comes series, then comes fame,
Then comes CSM, playing a new game!

Sorry... couldn't help myself

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

But, what about the oil and aliens that had their orafices sewed shut? What happened to the grand conspiracy? For crying out loud the elite are making hybrids!!!! Have they released the bees yet?

What of Krycek?!?!?

I'm a little excited...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
if true - its just pandering to the lowest common denominator

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

11 days, 0 hours, 55 minutes, 32 seconds..

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if true - its just pandering to the lowest common denominator

Two words:
T
V

It's usually what it does. With some exceptions. Parks and Rec was really good. Too good for the lowest.

edit on 1/12/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They laugh at us until they find a way to make money off of us.

Don't watch this garbage.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Two words:
T
V

Words, or letters?
(J/K!)

I see it as one of my favorite series ever to plaster itself on my TV screen... I pull up episodes all the time while wishing it would come back AS a series and no more movies.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
They laugh at us until they find a way to make money off of us.

Don't watch this garbage.

But....but...

But Scully

Was sweet on her

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The theory involves...
Global warming, a true conspiratory agenda
War in the Middle East, a true conspiratory agenda
NSA spying, a true conspiratory agenda
Police militarization, a true conspiratory agenda
FEMA prison camps, a somewhat possible conspiratory agenda
Takeover of America by a UN-like group of multinational elites, a true conspiratory agenda

Chem-trails (here called “aerial contaminants”) NOW THAT'S ANTI SCIENCE IT'S OOOOOONLY CONTRAILS

I bet this show will make people disbelieve true conspiracies as, "You know if it's in the movies it's not true."

edit on 12-1-2016 by theMediator because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yeah I had a crush on her too. Smart girls are sexy. Plus there was some FHM photo shoot where she's in a latex catsuit. Those were kinda hot too.

www.gilliananderson.ws...

www.google.com... c-YBYYQsAQIHA&biw=1905&bih=916

top topics

<<   2 >>

join