It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pres. candidate John Edwards back to chasing Ambulances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What goes around comes around.

Prior to his failed bid for presidency, John Edwards is back to making money chasing ambulances. This time he is jumping on the bandwagon trying to be the lead role in suing VW.

Then there was his absolutely abismal attempt at being the new young dashing candidate. We better not forget either the shame he never had as his wife was diagnosed with cancer.

It was an embarrassing moment in politics.

But now he has his sights on the new cash cow in the legal world.

Edwards, who was a trial lawyer in North Carolina before his political career was felled by a sex scandal, sent a letter to U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer of San Francisco last Friday, asking to be appointed to the powerful plaintiffs' steering committee.

"This case has ingredients I've spent my life working on," Edwards told Reuters in an interview on Monday.

-snip-

Edwards had been charged in 2011 in connection with nearly $1 million in contributions that were allegedly intended to cover up an extramarital affair he conducted while he was running for president in 2008.

finance.yahoo.com...

edit on 12-1-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What a class act.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
What a class act.

John Edwards is one sorry individual. I always thought there was something fishy about him, then I heard about him cheating on his wife who had cancer, which resulted in a unwanted pregnancy; which i heard he wanted the woman to abort. Forgive if I'm wrong on that part.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

You aren't wrong. There is more, but you hit all the big points.

To summarize, he is a lawyer.
edit on 13-1-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
He's gotta do something to support some mistresses (and fathered kids, lol).....

join