It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olive tree extract

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of olive leaf extract? It is a natural anti viral and antibiotic. I dont know if its true but i read if that is the only medicine you use when u have hiv it can decrease the viral load so low that hiv is not detectable anymore.

www.risingstarlc.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It's not true.

Just look at that list of unrelated things it "cures"... you've got viruses, yeasts, bacteria -- and if it was that easy to kill them off, we'd have a single "take this for everything" drug that came out long ago.

What's mostly in those capsules is chlorophyll; the green stuff from grass and other plants. If you wanted the same thing, you could run out and start munching your lawn, but honestly, I wouldn't recommend chowing down on the Johnson grass if you have malaria.

It's a lie to make the company wealthy. And they don't care that people could die from the recommendation (taking those things for anthrax, for instance. If chlorophyll worked on anthrax, no grass eater would ever get it.)

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by brooklynmark
Has anyone ever heard of olive leaf extract? It is a natural anti viral and antibiotic. I dont know if its true but i read if that is the only medicine you use when u have hiv it can decrease the viral load so low that hiv is not detectable anymore.

www.risingstarlc.com...

you would think hiv wouldnt be a problem with all these new fad cures I guess the snake oil vendors are out in full force since the internet.

I'd be carefull of these types of claims and not be so quick to believe them, granted there are some good alternitive therapies out there but sadly there are to many people that want to make a buck off anyone even those who are suffering beyond imagination.

join