It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tourist films vortex and UFO over Large Hadron Collider

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
pretty conveinient how the vid is crystal clear UNTIL he zooms in on the "craft". i mean in todays age of smart phones and what not i see no reason as to why the camera goes so horribly out of focus at a key point in the video.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I know, of course, this is most definitely a hoax by, as pointed out here of both the Youtube channel and shady things going on with the video. But I will laugh my ass off come the day when something's moved to the Hoax Bin which turns out to be proveable and true.

Ironically, I would absolutely love to see something like this for real. 've had a lot of spiritual incidences which some would call "paranormal", so it's not like I think everything is fake. I just like to check the source because there are so many frauds out there.

And thumbs up to everyone else who did research on this. I actually think that company would be better off just putting out 4 and 5 minute "movies", doing music videos, or the such. They have the talent for it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

the channel you refer to with youtube link given didn't take the footage . they just put it on their channel its probably the only real vid on their entire channel. its real and here is two i filmed myself back in 2011 just not at the Hadron Collider 1

<< 1  2   >>

join