It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the true nature of reality?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
As I am getting burnt on the excessive amount of reading to find answers I will risk an open, potentially rude statement, has anyone referenced the holographic disclosure?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Reality (to me) is what is real. I would say that for 'something' to be real it is constant.
The knowing aspect is constant but it cannot be known because it is knowing.

I do not know what "real" is. For instance; my dreaming or out of body is more real than my awake state. Its very confusing and profound. I am in a constant state of attempting to "know" what is real. I am becoming more in the awareness of "NOW", as all things other than NOW become mute.

No matter which state you are contemplating, that contemplation is happening now. You cannot 'become more' the 'awareness of now' - you have never been anything other - it just has to be recognized/realized.
Even when dreaming or out of body or awake - you are the knowing aspect (the awareness) knowing what is happening.

I am in becoming something of a state of being is all. Self described (me of many dimensional forms). I am certain it is or lies within my path to enlightenment; the quest. Its fun in that I have (will) did outsmart it already; as am already in knowing this purpose or reason for being to help others that may question their incarnation.

Your not supposed to be outsmarting it..lol.
your meant to be seeking its guidance.

IT the Infinite Totality or AUO if you prefer...is outside time and space and sees ALL...it's what Jesus referred to as the Father...our reality is that of being its lower limited self I.e. the son/daughter of God. This is why Jesus said pray to your heavenly father...because he/it sees everything and can therefore help guide you within this reality.

- JC

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Suppose the following is true?

Earth is inhabited by various species of animal. Mankind is one such subset of the species on earth. Mankind can be classified distinctly into genetic sub-sets, and suppose each genetic subset pertains to a different species of advanced intelligent species of extraterrestrial, and that this body that is you is indeed, nothing more than an avatar in a manufactured and simulated world, and that the real you, your true Overself, is strapped into a machine on some other level of reality who is dream-simulating this life you are living as a means of education that on completion brings about an appreciation of harmony and order in the universe?

A bit like the film the Matrix, but without it being forced nor having a war with machines. It is simply an education tool to train the the Overself's mind, and allow for integration into the galactic harmony of all species in the universe, because all species are undergoing the same education?

Of course, it is pure speculated fantasy. We cannot actually perceive the purpose to existence, so we invent one or two, and give them rhyme and reason.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Where do think my guidance is coming from (the loudmouth snake oil salesman banging its drum standing on a soapbox 1800's style).

Joecroft: IT the Infinite Totality or AUO if you prefer...is outside time and space and sees ALL...it's what Jesus referred to as the Father...our reality is that of being its lower limited self I.e. the son/daughter of God. This is why Jesus said pray to your heavenly father...because he/it sees everything and can therefore help guide you within this reality.- JC

I think that father is your higher selves that drive your incarnation and guide you; the trick is to connect with them; have a channel or be able to communicate with them (they exist) and are worse than having finger shaking parents. I appreciate the beauty of that being known as Jesus you bring to discussions (who can argue with a perfect being); Daniel Webster or the Devil.
edit on 10-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I agree with you in that I'm not certain that this physical reality is all there is. This materialistic world made up of particles. I could be wrong but I just don't think that consciousness could be a product of material- or of matter; if that makes any sense? I just think there has to be something else we are all missing. I mean if there weren't any concious observers to see the world for what it's worth then what is it all for? All speculation though. But there is physics out there that needs to be looked at more carefully, whether it be true or not. Many know of the Double slit experiment but there have been others like it that all tend to point towards the same conclusion. That particles know whether to act as a wave or a particle if it is being observed/measured. Could be fake but if the experiments are real it's very interesting I suggest you look into it. Sorry about the long post.
edit on 10-1-2016 by OpenMindedPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Humans believe, such as a Buddha and Sufis and other mystics and even the exoteric religious, that we have become separate from the truest reality to a great degree.

Specifically, human are only perceptively in tune with their physical and psychic selves and there are, though, two more aspects of our reality, spirit and soul, that we have become separated from therefore we are pretty way off in terms of reality.

They put all this in religious, mythological, metaphysical, and psychological systems of development but the truth is simply what I describe above.

Though this is simple doesn’t mean its easy to return to your full self.

These two realms we have been separated from are vastly expansive in relations to the two realms we know somewhat.

In fact “God” mainly resides in these realms and the human in order to take advantage of fully being alive he must reconcile with all 4 worlds and then all is possible.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Or in other cases you begin to ask many, many more questions..

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Where do think my guidance is coming from (the loudmouth snake oil salesman banging its drum standing on a soapbox 1800's style).

Joecroft: IT the Infinite Totality or AUO if you prefer...is outside time and space and sees ALL...it's what Jesus referred to as the Father...our reality is that of being its lower limited self I.e. the son/daughter of God. This is why Jesus said pray to your heavenly father...because he/it sees everything and can therefore help guide you within this reality.- JC

I think that father is your higher selves that drive your incarnation and guide you; the trick is to connect with them; have a channel or be able to communicate with them (they exist) and are worse than having finger shaking parents. I appreciate the beauty of that being known as Jesus you bring to discussions (who can argue with a perfect being); Daniel Webster or the Devil.

Well, your higher selves can help you, because they are the collective you...the You that's on a learning spiritual journey...in other words, your higher self knows a LOT of stuff but doesn't know everything...because still learning see...but the Father is greater than the Son (your collective higher self: you) and sees ALL...

The Father is the Hermetic ALL...he's the Infinite Totality...the Absolute Unbound Oneness etc...and just like the Force, permeates throughout ALL things...

I know; it's just a movie lol...

- JC

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
I have not gotten the 'movie deal' yet; have not written the screen play (am waiting on the higher selves to turn words into millions of dollars).

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
the "infinite universe" idea would suggest there is an infinite number of absolutely everything.

if you are interested in grasping on a fundamental level your infinitesimal signifiance, the true nature of reality is your friend. if you are interested in pinpointing a meaningful aspect of your life and its consequences, the true nature of reality is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The true nature of reality is that we create it by merely observing it.
The quantum effect dictates that the closer you observe any process, the more likely the probabilities that you will influence the outcome.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
the "infinite universe" idea would suggest there is an infinite number of absolutely everything.
if you are interested in grasping on a fundamental level your infinitesimal significance, the true nature of reality is your friend. if you are interested in pinpointing a meaningful aspect of your life and its consequences, the true nature of reality is irrelevant.

Infinite is not exclusionary; as includes your soul/spirit (no bounds drawn) perfect no exclusions if accepted so or in belief of. You and I recognize this significance; this reality as not real but a game we are playing to outsmart ourselves after incarnation. This was part of the incarnation contract; you on this planet must learn the lessons you wished to learn. Problem; (you have to remember them/the contract). I suggest this; if everyone understood this is just a game one plays with its own soul enlightenment would not be so hard upon oneself and taken less seriously; soften the impact of mortality/death *you might get another chance* at living as a human (get it right you move off the horrible Karmic Wheel).
edit on 12-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The true nature of reality is that we create it by merely observing it.
The quantum effect dictates that the closer you observe any process, the more likely the probabilities that you will influence the outcome.

This is correct and why Buddhists are in a total disconnect of any reality (recluses) other than that through meditative contemplation.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

if you are interested in grasping on a fundamental level your infinitesimal significance, the true nature of reality is your friend. if you are interested in pinpointing a meaningful aspect of your life and its consequences, the true nature of reality is irrelevant.

Infinite is not exclusionary; as includes your soul/spirit (no bounds drawn) perfect no exclusions if accepted so or in belief of. You and I recognize this significance; this reality as not real but a game we are playing to outsmart ourselves after incarnation. This was part of the incarnation contract; you on this planet must learn the lessons you wished to learn. Problem; (you have to remember them/the contract). I suggest this; if everyone understood this is just a game one plays with its own soul enlightenment would not be so hard upon oneself and taken less seriously; soften the impact of mortality/death *you might get another chance* at living as a human (get it right you move off the horrible Karmic Wheel).

live as though you wont get another chance.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
Could it be the perennial quest to imagine what it really is?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That is the other revelation: live as though this is your only chance at being a human (no regrets go for it). If you want to BE BAD; BE REALLY BAD. If you want to be GOOD BE REALLY GOOD. The only problem one has is if one second guesses oneself about any decision made within this lifetime you nullify INTENT; which MUST be pure. Its funny; almost comical how simple this game is to be played (without any ground rules) to win the jackpot/a recognition of what IT is to be 'enlightened'. There are infinitely more lessons to go through to reach Nirvana state (good luck everyone). I am going to pay someone off.
edit on 12-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

if someone is living to be "enlightened" that tells me they dont appreciate what they already have.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

if someone is living to be "enlightened" that tells me they don't appreciate what they already have.

How would they know; they were/are on that path of complacence (no clue) just a fine existence never struggled for; and this is a metaphor for spiritual enlightenment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join